MIDDLE EAST: 27 Day Turkey, Jordan & Egypt Tour Including Flights For Two
Explore Petra, Istanbul, Cappadocia, Cairo and beyond.
$13,998Valued at $22,999
Encounter cities plucked straight from the history books as you venture into the heart of Turkey, plunge into the Dead Sea, pay your respects at Gallipoli and visit Troy, before sailing through Egypt on the iconic River Nile.
- Return International Flights with a Premium Airline and All Internal Flights for Two
- All Accommodation Including a 7 Night 5 Star Luxury Cruise on the River Nile with ALL Meals
- Sink into the Pamukkale Hot Springs, Explore the Half Hidden, Ancient City of Petra and Discover Luxor, the Capital of Ancient Egypt
- Return International Flights for Two with a Premium Airline
- All Internal and International Flights for Two
- 16 Nights of Fantastic Hotel Accommodation for Two
- 7 Night 5 Star Luxury Nile River Cruise Aboard the MS Princess Sarah II
- All Onboard Meals and Entertainment
- 10 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches and 4 Decadent Dinners
- All On-Ground Transportation via Air Conditioned Coach as per the Itinerary
- Exciting Tours and Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English Speaking Tour Guides, Historians in Petra and Egyptologists in Egypt
- Return Airport Transfers
- Amman – Geneva or Amman Cham or similar
- Petra – Petra Moon/Petra Panorama/Nabatean Castle or similar
- Cairo – Hilton Ramses Hotel or similar
- Cruise – MS Princess Sarah II or similar
- Istanbul – Legacy Hotel or similar
- Canakkale – Kolin Hotel or similar
- Kusadasi – Korumar Hotel or similar
- Pamukkale – Richmond Thermal Hotel or similar
- Konya – Novotel Konya or similar
- Cappadocia – Dinler Hotel Urgup or similar
- Ankara – Crowne Plaza Hotel or similar
The MS Princess Sarah II is your 5 Star gateway to magnificent vistas along the iconic Nile, with heaps of opportunities to taste, learn, rejuvenate and play.
From your private air-conditioned cabin with river view windows to the dazzling on-deck swimming pool and bar lounge, perfect for exotic sunset drinks, a cruise on the MS Princess Sarah is an unforgettable experience.
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 11, 18, 25 October
- 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 November
- 7, 14, 21, 28 February
- 6, 13, 20, 27 March
- 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 May
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- With its fair share of world-famous ruins and monuments, be swept away by Turkey, Jordan and Egypt’s most iconic spots, soaking up the sights, culture and tastes over 27 days on this spellbinding Middle East tour.
- Take a dip in infamous Dead Sea and explore Petra’s ancient city that lies half-hidden in the sands.
- Uncover the secrets of the Pyramids of Giza and awe-inspiring Sphinx with a real Egyptologist in Cairo, before embarking on a once-in-a-lifetime cruise of the River Nile.
- Witness the legacy of the Egyptians in the Valley of the Kings at Luxor, with visits to the temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the enormous Colossi of Memnon.
- Admire the splendour of old Istanbul with visits to the 17th century Blue Mosque and pay your respects to the fallen soldiers of WWI at the Gallipoli Peninsula, home to the sobering Anzac Cemetery.
- Behold the immense fortified walls of Troy and sink into the restorative waters of the Pamukkale Hot Springs, carved into the glittering white calcite cliffs.
- Discover the magic and allure of Cappadocia with an optional hot air balloon expedition, as you enjoy breathtaking views of the rugged panorama, honeycombed hills and towering boulders.
Pack your bags for a Middle Eastern adventure as your board your international flight for Amman.
Marhaba Amman! Once you land, you’ll be transferred to your hotel for check-in. If time allows, why not explore the buzzing streets, local shops and cafes of the capital for the rest of the day.
Your Middle Eastern adventure really begins today. To start, visit the mosaic-decorated churches of Madaba, admire the views of Israel from Mt. Nebo and float away in the salty depths of the Dead Sea today. Continue to Petra for overnight.
Explore Petra’s ancient city that lies half-hIdden in the sand today, making your way through the Siq, a canyon that snakes its way towards the hidden city, to the elaborate Khazneh (Treasury). Glimpse the ruined Roman Amphitheatre and colonnaded streets* before returning to Petra for the evening.
Spend the day exploring the desert landscapes and surrounding mountains of Wadi Rum, getting up close and personal with these stunning desert views and rock formations in a traditional Bedouin vehicle.
Your Jordan expedition comes to an end today as you transfer to the airport for your flight to Cairo.
Welcome to the lands of the Pharaoh! Upon arrival in Egypt, you will be met by a local representative who will direct you to the visa pick-up point (this must be pre-arranged) and transferred to your hotel.
Traverse to the outskirts of Cairo to visit the sunkissed Sphinx and iconic Pyramids of Giza today with an expert Egyptologist. Afterwards, discover a treasure trove of artifacts, mummies and jewellery at the Egypt Museum, including Tutankhamun’s enormous tomb!
Continue to Luxor this morning, a tourist mecca built on Ancient Egypt’s capital of Thebes. On arrival, you’ll embark on your 5 Star River Nile cruise.
Visit Luxor Temple, the temples of Queen Hatshepsut and the Karnak Temple of Amun, once the most important place of worship during the New Kingdom, famous for its giant papyrus-shaped columns in the glorious Hypostyle Hall.
Unearth dusty tombs and centuries-old secrets in the West Bank today.
You’ll have the opportunity to visit the tombs of Tutankhamun and Ramses VI in the Valley of the Kings, followed by the funerary temple of Hatshepsut at Dier El Bahiri and Colossi of Memnon – the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III.
In the morning, sail to Edfu to visit the temple of the same name, before sailing to Kom Ombo where you will see the Sobek Temple – dedicated to the eponymous crocodile God and Horus, the falcon-headed god.
Visit the High Dam en route to the Temple of Philae today, an island dedicated to the Goddess Isis. Then, sit back and relax as you glide past Elephantine Island, the Botanical Gardens, Kitchener Island and Agha Khan Mausoleum on a traditional felucca.
Explore as you please today. You could relax in a traditional ahwa sipping on Turkish coffee or perhaps explore the Hanafi Bazaar, with its mock Pharaonic facade, genuine Nubian swords, handmade amulets and silk kaftans.
Begin your journey to Edfu via Kom Ombo, with plenty of time to relax and take in the natural splendour on the banks either side of your luxury cruise ship.
Sail to Esna and take in some of the area’s iconic sights before sailing back to Luxor in the evening.
Bid farewell to the lands of the pharaohs today as you disembark your River Nile cruise in Luxor and fly to Cairo before continuing to Istanbul.
Touch down in Istanbul! After you’ve landed, you’ll transfer to the hotel for check-in. Tonight, enjoy a welcome dinner with your new tour guide and fellow travellers.
This morning you will be treated to a guided tour of some of Istanbul’s most famous sites. First stop: the 17th century Blue Mosque, famous for its indigo tiles and six minarets, followed by the Hippodrome.
See the 6th century Byzantine basilica of St. Sophia and explore the colourful Grand Bazaar in the heart of Istanbul’s old town, before strolling through an aromatic spice market. Spend the remainder of the day at your leisure.
- Topkapi Palace and the Grand Bazaar – learn about the lives of sultans and courtiers who lived in the Topkapi Palace when it was the court of the Ottoman Empire, followed by a visit to the Grand Bazaar (AUD $109 per person).
Skirt the northern shore of the Marmara Sea on your way to Gallipoli and the Anzac Cemetery this morning, a memorial to the Australian and New Zealand Army Corps casualties. Afterwards, cross the Dardanelles Strait via ferry before continuing to Canakkale.
Visit ancient Troy today, a city dating back to 3000BC and the site of nine different cities in its 4000-year-old existence. Then, drive to Pergamum, a once-powerful Hellenic-period kingdom, followed by Asclepion, an ancient Roman spa centre. Head to Kusadasi for the evening.
Your coastal gateway to Ancient Ephesus awaits in Kusadasi today with an optional tour, or spend the day at leisure in one of the seaside cafes and bars, watching the sun glitter on the mediterranean beach through the palm-lined boulevard.
- Ancient Ephesus and House of Virgin Mary (L) – visit the Temple of Artemis, the Great Theatre, the peaceful House of the Virgin Mary and the Basilica of St. John. Afterwards, you could join an optional leather factory workshop (AUD $131 per person).
Admire the extraordinary necropolis and circular tombs atop the Pamukkale hot springs today.
Renowned as a ‘cotton castle’, this UNESCO World Heritage site is a surreal calcite city made up of white, mineral-rich water terraces, which you can take a restorative soak in.
Renowned for its Whirling Dervishes and Seljuk culture, prepare to be enamoured by Konya’s unique charm and history, as you venture to the extravagant Mausoleum of Mevlana before dinner.
Visit to the spectacular 13th century Caravanserai of Sultanhan today, a large abandoned city and shelter along the infamous Silk Road. Later, admire cave dwellings in Guzelyurt and enjoy a home hosted lunch in Neveshir en route to Cappadocia.
On arrival, visit a carpet atelier for a weaving demonstration.
- Whirling Dervishes performance (AUD $70 per person).
Enjoy breathtaking and otherworldly views of the lunarscape panorama, drinking in the fascinating honeycombed hills and towering boulders below with an optional hot air balloon ride in the early morning.
Then, explore Guvercinlik, Uchisar, Pasabag, and the Devrent Valley, famed for temples and houses cut directly into the region’s spectacular rock formations, before spending the remainder of the day at leisure.
- Hot air balloon ride (AUD $287 per person).
- Half day Cappadocia tour – visit the Goreme Open Air Museum to see rock-carved churches and Ozkonak Underground City (AUD $86 person).
Depart for Ankara this morning, the capital and second largest city of Turkey. Upon arrival, visit two extraordinary monuments: the Mausoleum of Kemal Ataturk, a tribute to the father of modern Turkey, and the Anatolian Civilizations Museum, built in two Ottoman buildings located near Ankara Castle.
After travelling back to Istanbul, you’re free to do what you like for the remainder of the day or you could join an optional Bosphorus cruise! This evening, enjoy a festive farewell dinner with your travel buddies!
- Bosphorus cruise – glide along the shores of Europe and Asia past marble palaces and Ottoman-era villas (AUD $92 per person).
Savour your final breakfast in Istanbul this morning and bid Turkey gule gule as you transfer to the airport for your departure flight to Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide
- Flights from Hobart or Canberra are available for an additional $295 per person
- Flights are economy class with Etihad or Emirates, subject to availability
- Flights from Luxor to Cairo are economy class with Egypt Air
- Flights from Jordan to Cairo are economy class with Royal Jordanian Airlines
- Flights from Cairo to Istanbul are economy class with Turkish Airlines
- All flights include 23kgs of checked luggage per person
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Children must be over 12 years
- Unaccompanied minors are not allowed
- Children can be added for an additional $6299 per child
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 1 person, twin share
- Group size – minimum 10, maximum 40
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $2800 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – compulsory for entry
- Visa/Entry requirements – compulsory for Egypt & Turkey, Jordan visas are free for stays more than 2 nights
- Tipping/Gratuities – recommended at $12 per person, per day
- Optional activities
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages