MIDDLE EAST: 15 Day Jordan, Egypt and Dubai Tour Including Flights for Two
Walk through ancient empires & modern cities.
$7,998Valued at $10,998
Unravel the secrets of Petra, swim in the Dead Sea, stand before the great pyramids of Giza and recline in 5 Star luxury on the mighty river Nile before exploring the glittering metropolis of Dubai on this adventure-filled crusade.
- Return International Flights for Two with Emirates, Subject to Availability
- All Accommodation Including a 3 Night Luxury Cruise on the Iconic Nile River with ALL Meals and 3 Nights in Dubai
- Float in the Salty Waters of the Dead Sea and Learn About Ancient Pharaohs in Luxor with a Real Egyptologist
- Return International Flights for Two with a Premium Airline
- All Internal Flights Throughout the Middle East
- 9 Nights of Fantastic Hotel Accommodation for Two
- 3 Night 5 Star Luxury Nile River Cruise Aboard the MS Princess Sarah II
- 1 Night Traditional Bedouin Camp Stay for Two in the Wadi Rum Desert
- 10 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches and 4 Decadent Dinners
- On-Ground Transportation via Air Conditioned Coach as per the Itinerary
- Exciting Tours and Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide Throughout Your Journey
- Return Airport Transfers
- Amman – Al Waleed Hotel or similar
- Petra – La Maison Hotel or similar
- Wadi Rum – Traditional Bedouin Camp
- Cairo – Barcelo Pyramids or similar
- Dubai – Rove Marina Hotel or similar
The MS Princess Sarah II is your 5 Star gateway to magnificent vistas along the iconic Nile, with heaps of opportunities to taste, learn, rejuvenate and play. From your private air-conditioned cabin with river view windows to the dazzling on-deck swimming pool and bar lounge, perfect for exotic sunset drinks, a cruise on the MS Princess Sarah II is an unforgettable experience.
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2019:
- 5, 12, 26 May
- 16 June
- 18 August
- 8 September
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- See some of the last remaining wonders of the ancient world as you venture to Jordan’s Citadel, explore the half-hidden city of Petra and spy old-world treasures in Giza, Luxor and Dubai.
- Admire the world’s best well-preserved Roman architecture outside of Italy in Jerash.
- Discover the ancient Nabataean Empire with a full day of discovery at Petra.
- Safari through the iconic Wadi Rum Desert on a 4WD Jeep Adventure, followed by a dip in the unique, salty waters of the Dead Sea.
- Uncover the secrets of the Pyramids of Giza and awe-inspiring Sphinx with a real Egyptologist.
- Embark on a once-in-a-lifetime cruise as you set sail down the mighty Nile aboard the 5 Star MS Princess Sarah, boasting a top deck pool and sundeck, huge dining room, live entertainment and gold-standard service.
- Witness the legacy of the Egyptians in the Valley of the Kings at Luxor, with visits to the temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the enormous Colossi of Memnon.
- Enjoy two full days to explore Dubai at your leisure, from wandering the Old Town and tasting local delicacies to hitting up the retail haunts!
Prepare to be mesmerised by desert landscapes and otherworldly cities as you embark on your Middle East adventure to Jordan!
Upon arrival in Jordan’s bustling capital of Amman, you’ll be transferred to your hotel for check-in. The remainder of the day is yours before sightseeing starts tomorrow! Why not head downtown? At the bottom of the city’s many hills lies spectacular Roman ruins and a plethora of mosques, souqs and coffeehouses begging to be explored.
Dive into the Middle East today with a full day of sightseeing to discover Amman’s rich history, before venturing to the Citadel – the former home of the ancient Temple of Hercules, the Umayyad Palace, and Byzantine Church. Afterwards, you’ll visit the 6000-seat Roman Theatre.
From Amman, you’ll travel to the honey-hued town of Jerash. Hidden beneath the sand for centuries, this historic city is one of the world’s most well-preserved Roman architectural sites outside of Italy.
- Amman food tasting tour (AUD $110 per person).
Journey on the King’s Highway through Jordan’s central highlands on your way to Petra today, crossing deep ‘wadis’, spying olive groves, and driving through remote rural villages. En-route, spy the mosaic-decorated Greek Orthodox Church of St. George in Madaba, admire views of Israel from Mt. Nebo and visit the 12th-century crusader stronghold of Kerak Castle.
On arrival in Petra, the remainder of the evening is free for you to relax and explore. Or, you could set out on a candlelit tour through the Siq through to the Treasury.
- Petra by candlelight tour (AUD $55 per person).
Slip on some comfy shoes this morning as you set off to explore Petra’s ancient city that lies half-hIdden in the sand. On arrival, make your way through the Siq, a canyon that snakes its way towards the hidden city, through to the elaborate Khazneh (Treasury). From here, you’ll get a glimpse of the ruined Roman Amphitheatre and colonnaded streets.
In your free time, you can walk up the steep and narrow gorge to the towering monastery for breathtaking views of the Wadi Aruba Desert and Jordan Valley. Leaving Petra, you’ll drive through the Wadi Rum Desert to a nearby Bedouin camp for overnight under the stars.
Keep your eyes peeled for the copper-coloured rocky ‘jebels’ (mountains) this morning as you safari through the beautiful desert and mountainous terrain of Wadi Rum. Then, trade the desert for the otherworldly Dead Sea. Plunge into the buoyant waters on your stop here before returning to Amman.
- Aqaba extension (AUD $200 per person).
- Amman food tasting tour (AUD $110 per person).
Your Jordan expedition comes to an end today as you enjoy some free time before your international flight to Cairo. On arrival, you’ll be transferred to your hotel for overnight.
First stop today: the Sphinx and Great Pyramids of Giza. From the bottom of these mammoth monuments, you’ll be enamoured by their immense stature and history as your local Egyptologist delivers a wealth of knowledge about these man-made marvels.
After lunch, walk around the Egyptian Museum, home to Tutankhamun’s enormous trove and tomb, various mummies, jewellery and priceless artefacts.
Transfer to the airport for your flight to Aswan today to begin your 5 Star Nile River cruise. After you’ve checked in and freshened up, your magnificent Nile quest begins at the High Dam of Aswan, before setting off on a short boat ride to Agilkia Island.
Once there, explore the Temple of Philae, a beautiful island temple dedicated to the Goddess Isis that was reclaimed from the waters of Lake Nasser.
Wake up to glorious Nile views this morning, before setting sail to Kom-Ombo where you will see the Sobek Temple. Dedicated to Sobek, the crocodile god, and Horus, the falcon-headed god, this unique building combines two temples in one, with each side having its own gateways and chapels.
Enroute to Luxor, enjoy a visit to the well-preserved Edfu Temple and Temple of Horus by horse-drawn carriage. Returning to the ship, savour lunch onboard, before sailing through the Esna Lock to visit Luxor Temple.
Witness the grand legacy of the Egyptians in the Valley of the Kings at Luxor today, with visits to the temples of Queen Hatshepsut and Colossi of Memnon, the mortuary temple of Amenhotep III. Afterwards, transfer to Luxor for your return flight to Cairo and connecting flight to Dubai.
On arrival in Dubai, you’ll be transferred to your centrally-located hotel where you’ll enjoy the next three nights.
Get ready to explore Dubai on your own over the next two days. You could visit the glittering Jumeirah Beach to take snaps of the sail-shaped Burj Al-Arab hotel, explore the Old Al Bastakiya Quarter, see the city’s oldest building, Al Fahidi Fort, and scan the colourful stalls at a local spice souk.
Your spellbinding Middle East expedition comes to an end today, so pack your bags with all your memories of this incredible journey and bid your fellow passengers goodbye as you transfer to the airport for your flight home.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner, I/F = In Flight Meal
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide
- Flights are economy class with Emirates, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 16
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $1400 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Tips/Gratuities – $12 per person, per day
- Optional activities
- Anything not listed in the itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
International Flights Included
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages