Melbourne: AO Quarter-Finals Including 3 Nights Accommodation for Two (Travelodge Southbank)
Watch four show-stopping Grand Slam matches.
Witness the Grand Slam finalists battle it out at Melbourne Park with access to four action-packed Australian Open 2020 Quarterfinal matches and your choice of accommodation in the heart of the CBD.
- 3 Nights of Your Choice of Accommodation in the Heart of Melbourne
- Category Upper Entry and Reserved Seating to 4 Breathtaking Quarterfinal Sessions at Rod Laver Arena
- Enjoy Full Access to the Australian Open Hub at Melbourne Park and Experience the Key Sights of Melbourne on a Gorgeous Sightseeing Cruise to Williamstown
- 3 Nights of Hotel Accommodation in the Heart of the CBD
- Category Upper Entry and Reserved Seating to 4 Quarterfinal Sessions:
- 28 January – Day and Night Matches
- 29 January – Day and Night Matches
- Exclusive Entry to the Super Suite During Your Games
- VIP Entry into Melbourne Park via Partner and Hospitality Entrance at Garden Square
- Access to the Atrium Bar
- Access to Open-Air Melbourne United Basketball Game on 29 January
- Access to Private Air-Conditioned Viewing Suite and Private Balcony
- Williamstown Sightseeing Cruise for All Guests
- Exclusive Australian Open Event Guide Plus Free Hat
When you’re ready to purchase, simply select your preferred accommodation option from the Package Options section at the top of the page.
Three and four person room packages are available upon request. Contact Kogan Travel at email@example.com or call on 1300 517 210 for more information.
- The Victoria Hotel – Heritage Room
Located next to Melbourne Town Hall, Flinders Street Station and Federation Square, this spacious room is the ideal launching point to explore the city for when you’re not enjoying the court.
- Travelodge, Southbank – Guest Room
Take advantage of the close access to Melbourne CBD and all the best the city has to offer. Guests will also enjoy access to an in-room kitchenette, laundry facilities and more.
- Crown Metropol – Luxe Room
Located In the heart of the CBD with a spacious king bed, large chaise lounge and ensuite with an oversized shower, this luxurious room has everything you could need for your stay. Take advantage of the Casino practically on your doorstep!
- Novotel on Collins – Standard Room
Located on the fashionable Collins Street and directly above St Collins Lane, Melbourne’s most unique shopping destinations, this spacious room is perfectly place near Rod Laver Arena, the MCG, Federation Square and all the cosmopolitan capital has to offer.
The Standard Room offers a walk-in shower, free Wi-Fi and dazzling city or atrium views.
- Available for travel between 27 January – 30 January 2020
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Summer in Australia is tennis and with this incredible four day package, you’ll get to fully immerse yourself in the electric Australian Open 2020 atmosphere with access to show-stopping matches at the Quarterfinals.
- Get your chance to watch the best Tennis players in the world battle it out for one of the most prestigious titles in the tennis calendar with great category upper entry and reserved seating in the iconic Rod Laver Arena.
- Get amongst the Australian Open 2020 buzz at Melbourne’s sporting hub, Melbourne Park, home to world-class music acts, special events, themed food trucks and some of Melbourne’s best eateries!
- Uncover the beauty of Melbourne with a breathtaking Williamstown sightseeing cruise, sailing through picturesque Port Melbourne to the historic Williamstown seaport.
- Thanks to your centrally-located accommodation, you’ll be perfectly placed to take advantage of the CBD’s retail meccas, unmissable coffee haunts and easy access to iconic Aussie beaches.
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Travelling solo? A single supplement applies to those wishing to travel alone. Contact Kogan Travel on 1300 517 210 for more information
- Packages are sold in conjunction with Sportsnet Holidays – an Official Tour Operator of Australian Open 2020
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Transfers to and from the event
- Anything not listed in the Inclusions
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages