MELBOURNE: 4 Day Food & Wine Tour Including Accommodation for Two
A wine-lover’s idyllic retreat.
Discover the very best that Melbourne has to offer as you explore famous landmarks, wind your way through breathtakingly beautiful nature and unwind with vintage wine on this indulgent 4 day tour.
- 3 Nights of Accommodation for Two at the Mercure Welcome Melbourne
- Indulge in Delightful Wine Tasting Sessions at 3 Wineries in the Heart of Melbourne
- Experience the Key Sights and Famous Landmarks of Melbourne on a Guided Tour of the City
- 3 Nights of Accommodation for Two
- Complimentary Tasting at 3 Wineries
- All Meals and Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Experienced Driver Guide and Comprehensive Commentary Throughout the Tour
- Travel via an Air-Conditioned Coach
Located in the heart of Melbourne, Mercure Welcome Melbourne offers modernly furnished and spacious rooms that have all the facilities required for a relaxed and enjoyable stay. Enjoy easy access to public transport and some of Melbourne’s iconic tourist destinations, including Bourke Street Mall, China Town, The National Gallery of Victoria and more.
- Available for travel between 1 October 2020 – 31 March 2021
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Get a taste of the best that Melbourne has to offer as you unwind within the heart of the city, marvel at flourishing natural landscapes and go wine tasting over 4 incredible days.
- Visit famous landmarks such as Federation Square, the iconic Melbourne Cricket Ground and the Shrine of Remembrance, and take a stroll through the lush Botanical Gardens, as you embark on a guided tour of Melbourne.
- Admire scenic natural vistas and vibrant greenery as you wind your way past breathtaking views onboard the Puffing Billy Steam Train en route to Yarra Valley.
- Sip on a glass of one of the Rochford Wines top blends as you look out at sculptured gardens, and visit estates such as Dominique Portet or other local wineries with 3 complimentary tastings.
- Centrally located in the heart of Melbourne, you could venture out from your hotel and take advantage of the CBD’s retail meccas and unmissable coffee haunts.
Upon arrival at Melbourne Airport, you will be transferred to your hotel for check-in. The rest of the day is yours to spend at leisure.
After breakfast this morning, set out on a guided tour of cosmopolitan Melbourne. From bustling Federation Square and the iconic Melbourne Cricket Ground, to the Shrine of Remembrance, you’ll experience the key sights and famous landmarks of the city.
Take in the beautiful sights of nature as you stroll around the lush Botanical Gardens and visit Fitzroy Gardens to see Cook’s Cottage. Afterwards, the afternoon is yours to spend as you please.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast this morning before you embark on a drive through the Dandenong Ranges and admire the scenic natural landscapes and vibrant greenery.
Stop for a break at Grants on Sherbrooke where you can hand-feed Australian birds such as the Crimson Rosella, Cockatoo and Galah, while you enjoy a traditional Devonshire tea with homemade scones, jams and cream.
Arrive at Belgrave where you will board the Puffing Billy Steam Train for a journey back in time through the heart of the rainforest to Menzies Creek. Marvel at the breathtaking scenery en route to the Yarra Valley.
Indulge in a delicious lunch overlooking the sculptured lawns and vineyards of the Rochford Wines and sip on a glass of one of their top blends. Later, you may visit estates such as Dominique Portet or other local wineries.
Enjoy a final breakfast this morning as your short break comes to an end. You will be transferred to Melbourne Airport for your flight back home.
B = Breakfast
“I have stayed here many times before and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The central location was a big attraction plus the standard of the hotel was excellent. The customer service team were very professional too.”
“Another great stay which we thoroughly enjoyed with nice staff. Lovely breakfast with great choices. The room was spotless and had comfortable bedding. The hotel is well located in the centre of Melbourne and walking distance to Southern Cross Train Station.”
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of AUD $230 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- The accommodation listed is subject to change. Any changes will be of an equal or higher standard
- Bedding configurations (double or twin) are requests only. All efforts will be made to meet your preferences, however, any changes are beyond our control
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Personal expenses
- Optional activities
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Want to know more about this stunning property?
- Check out Mercure Welcome Melbourne for more information
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesDomestic Holiday Packages