MALTA & GREECE: 17 Day Malta Tour & Greek Island Cruise Including Flights for Two (Oceanview Cabin)
Where archaic medieval forts meet serene waterfronts.
Revel in the seemingly endless wonders of Malta, full of charming alleys lined with ornate architecture to medieval fortifications offering unrivaled island panoramas on this incredible 17 day tour capped off with a Greek Island Cruise.
- Return International Flights for Two
- Cruise the Mediterranean with 7 Nights Onboard the MSC Musica
- Get Acquainted with Malta as you Roam the Otherworldly ‘Three Cities’, Luxurious Palazzo Parisio and Megalithic Ggantija Temples
- Return International Flights for Two
- Internal Flights for Two
- 7 Nights of Hotel Accommodation with Daily Breakfast for Two
- 7 Night Greek Islands Cruise Onboard the MSC Musica
- All Onboard Meals and Entertainment
- All Sightseeing and Tours as per the Itinerary
- All Entrance Fees and Admissions as per the Itinerary
- All On-Ground Transportation via Air-Conditioned Vehicle as per the Itinerary
- English-Speaking Tour Guides
- All Porterage, Taxes and Service Charges
- Airport Transfers
- Malta – Sliema Marina Hotel or similar
- Cruise – MSC Musica or similar
Set sail across the Mediterranean and Adriatic seas onboard the luxury MSC Musica.Spend your days basking beneath the golden sun by the top-deck pools, indulge in Italian gourmet specialties at Il Giardino or delve into night-time entertainment at the Teatro La Scala show lounge and dance the night away in the Crystal Lounge nightclub.
When you’re ready to purchase, simply select your preferred cabin option from the Package Options section at the top of the page.
Fitted with a private en suite bathroom, flat screen TV, a desk and seating area and air conditioning, these cosy sanctuaries are the perfect place to relax and refresh when you’re not having fun above deck. Choose from either a double or two single beds with luxury linens and a telephone where you can easily reach the helpful staff should you desire anything.
Ocean View Cabin:
As well as all the fantastic facilities of the Inside Cabin, Ocean View Cabins come with the added benefit of a window or porthole overlooking the ocean – so you can bask in natural light and watch the calming waves from the comfort of your room.
A must-have for those seeking something special! Open your doors to sweeping sea views, drink your morning coffee out on your very own private balcony and after a day out exploring, sink into soothing hot waters of the bathtub for an extra luxurious experience.
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2020:
- 29 April
- 6, 13, 20, 27 May
- 3, 10 June
- 9, 16, 23, 30 September
- 7, 14 October
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Discover an archipelago packed with a glorious variety of peaceful portside towns, lavish gardenscapes and ancient architectural wonders as you sweep through Malta on this thrilling 17 day adventure.
- Navigate the picturesque flower-bedecked alleys of Vittoriosa and indulge in enchanting waterfront views of the Grand Harbour from the tranquil Gardjola Gardens vantage point.
- Ascend the fortified “silent city” of Mdina, soaking in magnificent panoramic views of the surrounding landscapes from the soaring medieval battalions.
- Track down the finest souvenirs at the popular Marsaxlokk Open Market against the backdrop of hundreds of colourful luzzu dancing on the turquoise waters of the Marsaxlokk Harbour.
- Cruise the Mediterranean and Adriatic seas, winding through buzzing piazzas, culture-fuelled streets and experiencing the mouthwatering tastes of Greece, Italy and Montenegro.
Pack your bags for a European adventure as you board your international flight to Malta.
Greetings, Malta! Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel for check-in. Spend some free time unwinding from your journey or venture out to local shops, cafes or restaurants.
Today is yours to explore the architectural elegance and remarkable history of this archipelago packed with a glorious variety of attractions. Throw a coin in the stunning Triton Fountain, go horse riding along the soft sands of Golden Bay or scuba dive to the HMS Maori shipwreck, home to a wealth of colourful marine life.
Ascend the fortified “silent city” of Mdina, where imposing walls enclose a medieval maze of narrow winding streets and striking battalions offer magnificent views of the island. Exit through the baroque Greek’s Gate, continuing on until you reach the unspoilt coastal views of the Dingli Cliffs, stopping at the cavernous St. Paul’s Catacombs in Rabat.
Roam the rustic, yet elegant San Anton Gardens, browse local ceramics and jewellery at the Ta’ Qali Crafts Village and be awestruck by the exquisite dome of the Mosta Rotunda.
Soak up the lively local atmosphere of Malta’s Grand Harbour and navigate the charming flower-lined alleys of Vittoriosa, passing the Order of St. John’s Auberge de France down to the enchanting waterfront for a traditional dghajsa cruise along the colourful harbour.
Climbing up to the tranquil Gardjola Gardens in Senglea, relish in unrivaled 360° views of the Grand Harbour and glance at the impressive Fort St. Angelo, a key stronghold during the Great Siege of Malta that dominates the tip of Vittoriosa.
Embark on a once-in-a-lifetime tour of the aristocratic Palazzo Parisio and be awestruck by its luxurious interiors containing fine frescoes, magnificent marble works, mirrored walls, trompe l’oeil, rare paintings and extravagant gilding with lavish landscaped gardens encompassing this opulent home.
Afterwards, gain insight to the wine making process and sample a selection of local wines and savouries on a tour of one of Malta’s leading wineries.
Celebrate Malta’s 22-million year history by learning how limestone became the country’s claim to fame at the Limestone Heritage Parks and Gardens before immersing yourself in the magic of the country’s antiquity at the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Hagar Qim Temple, overlooking the mysterious Isle of Filfla and vast Mediterranean Sea.
Be swept away by the magical waterfront views of Marsaxlokk where colourful luzzu dance on the harbour as you track down the finest souvenirs at the popular Marsaxlokk Open Market. End the day with a tour of the historic Ghar Dalam Cave, where the earliest signs of European life in Malta were discovered.
- Boat to Blue Grotto – take a boat trip along crystal clear waters to the cave complex of the Blue Grotto (approx $99 per person).
Embrace the lively atmosphere of Gozo as your short ferry ride docks in Mgarr Harbour before setting off to marvel at an iconic slice of neolithic history – the oldest free-standing monuments in the world – the Ggantija Temples.
Soak up everything Gozo has to offer as you traverse the majestic fortified Citadella in the central town of Victoria, the pristine fjord-like bay at Xlendi and sublime coastal rock formations at Dwejra.
After breakfast this morning, you will be transferred to Malta Airport for your flight to Athens. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the cruise port where you will embark on your MSC Musica cruise.
Leaving your luxury cruise liner this afternoon, indulge in the vibrant art and delightful cuisine of the island paradise of Corfu. You could explore the intricate interiors of the Achilleion, wander down the central Esplanade scanning the cypress-studded hills in the distance or admire the gilded stuccowork of St. Spyridon Church.
Dock in Kotor this morning! Where soaring cliffs reflect off the serene cobalt bay at the town’s edge, you could explore the ancient medieval architecture of the Old Town, discover the history of Kotor as a busy port in the Maritime Museum or snap postcard-quality pictures of the bay from the towering St. John Fortress.
Ciao Venice! Sweep through the heart of the floating city on the Grand Canal, study the comprehensive collection of Venetian paintings in the Accademia Gallery or be blown away by the dazzling symmetry of the Doge’s Palace.
Spend a day in the balmy portside town of Brindisi, offering delightful views of the pristine Adriatic Sea and hillscapes sprawling with glowing white houses and striking roman architecture. Perhaps delve into the town’s archaic history at the imposing Castello Alfonsino di Brindisi or meander by the water’s edge at Brindisi Port.
Stop by the laidback port of Katakolon, located near the historic ruins of the site of the very first Olympic Games. You could spend time relaxing on the quiet beachfront or venture inland to view the remains of the Temple of Zeus in Ancient Olympia and the accompanying Archaeological Museum of Olympia.
Immerse yourself in the romantic setting, mythic beauty and breathtaking scenery as you arrive in Santorini. Why not meander through the vibrant white and blue terraced houses of Fira and Oia, stroll the black sands of Perissa Beach or ride a donkey down to the beautiful port of Fira?
Your European adventure comes to an end today as you disembark your MSC Musica cruise in the portside town of Piraeus where you will be transferred to the airport for your flight back to Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane and Adelaide
- Departures from Hobart and Canberra will incur a surcharge of $295 per person
- Departures from Darwin will incur a surcharge of $600 per person
- Flights are economy class with Qatar, Emirates, Etihad, Lufthansa, Swiss Air, Qantas, Cathay Pacific, Singapore Airlines or similar, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Flights are non-refundable at all times and applicable charges apply to changes
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for two people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 38
- Travelling solo? A single supplement price of $3200 for the Inside Cabin, $3700 for the Oceanview Cabin and $4200 for the Balcony Cabin applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Tips/Gratuities (optional – recommended $15 per day)
- Optional tours
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages