MALDIVES: 7 Nights at The Residence Maldives Including Flights for Two (Water Pool Villa - Overwater)
An all-inclusive Maldives oasis.
$10,138Valued at $15,138
Treat yourself to an all-inclusive retreat on one of the world’s most renowned island paradises, unwinding in your private villa just steps away from turquoise blue waters and powdery white sands.
- All International and Internal Flights for Two
- 7 Nights of Luxury Accommodation at the Residence Maldives in Your Choice of Villa with All Meals, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks Included!
- Wake up to Crystal Blue Indian Ocean Panoramas, Sip on Pina Coladas by the Beachfront Infinity Pool and Simply Relax in One of the World’s Most Pristine Locales
- All International and Internal Flights for Two
- 7 Nights of Stunning Accommodation for Two in Your Choice of Water Villa or Water Pool Villa
- All Inclusive Meals – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Daily
- Unlimited Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks Daily
- Complimentary Cold Towel and Iced Tea on Arrival
- 1 x Sunset or Sunrise Yoga Class for Two Daily
- Return Airport Speedboat Transfers
- Complimentary Unpacking and Packing Service
- Free Access to the Library and Use of the Gym, Kids Club and All Non-Motorised Water Sports
- Free Scheduled Buggy Transfers Around the Island
- Complimentary Sorbets, Chilled Fruits and Iced Water Served by the Beachfront Infinity Pool
Honeymooners Will Also Receive:
- 1 x Bottle of Wine on Arrival
- 1 x Sunset Cocktail per Person with Canapes at the Beach Bar
- A Romantic Villa-Style Set up
- 1 × 60 Minute Photography Session with Complimentary Prints and USB
When you’re ready to purchase, simply select your preferred accommodation option from the Package Options section at the top of the page.
Wake up to turquoise waves lapping at your doorstep and mesmerising Indian Ocean vistas from this luxury villa, featuring a spacious living room that opens onto a secluded verandah.
Water Pool Villa:
With all the lush amenities of the Water Villa, enjoy your own private pool to indulge in the Maldivian warmth and sunshine.
Children can be accommodated at an additional cost. See the Fine Print for details
- Available for travel between 1 May – 31 October 2019
- A High Season surcharge of $600 per person applies for departures between:
- 20 June – 15 July; 8 September – 5 October
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Experience 5 Star luxury at its finest with a private island retreat hidden in one of the world’s most renowned paradises, fringed by the azure waters of the Indian Ocean.
- Home to some of the best diving and snorkelling spots in the world with stunning marine life and crystal waters, this retreat is a snorkeler’s delight! Explore the dream-like waters with free access to kayaks, snorkel and stand-up paddleboards with this package.
- Get into the island spirit with a refreshing cocktail by the beachfront infinity freshwater swimming pool, savour local dishes at the beachfront dining room and retire for after-dinner liqueurs at the overwater Falhumma restaurant. All meals and drinks are catered for in this incredible package!
- Feel tension melt away as you rejuvenate your body and realign your mind with the holistic treatments, massages and pampering at The Spa by Clarins. Enjoy soothing views overlooking the serene lagoon waves at sunset or sunrise with free yoga classes included.
- When you’re ready to venture out, take advantage of the complimentary buggy ride around the island or rent a bicycle from the hotel. Explore the vast array of amazing islands on an optional excursion, easily organised by the hotel.
“Certificate of Excellence Hall of Fame”
“The Residence is a perfect place for couples to relax rejuvenate and refresh miles away from the world. Beautiful resort, wonderful weather and awesome staff!”
“This place is just perfect to disconnect and enjoy the beauty of nature. There are so many activities to do that you won’t have time to get bored and if you just want to do nothing but relax, that’s what you will get.”
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney or Adelaide
- International flights are economy class with Emirates, Singapore Air, Etihad, China Eastern or Cathay Pacific, subject to availability
- Domestic Flights are economy class with Madivian Airlines, subject to availability
- All Flights include 20kgs of checked luggage per person
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Children 12 years and under can stay for an additional $1945 per child, including flights and all inclusive meal package when sharing existing bedding
- Children 2 and under can stay for an additional $650 per child, including flights and all inclusive meal package when sharing existing bedding
- A rollaway bed can be provided for an additional $1260 per child
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
Honeymoon bonus photo session:
- Includes 14 page portrait album with 15 prints
- 1 × 4×6 print
- 14 × 8×10 prints
- Exclusive photo frame with 1 6×8 print
- 40 Images on a USB
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Anything not listed in the Inclusion s
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Want to know more about this stunning property?
- Check out The Residence Maldives for more information
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages