MALDIVES: 7 Day Small Group Dhoni Cruise Package for One (Sharing with Same Sex)
Visit an uninhabited island of near-endless beach.
$1,664.25Valued at $2,219
Lauded for its gin-clear waters, the near-endless turquoise skies, fairy floss sunsets and snorkelling sanctuaries, walk along the pristine beachfront of the South Male Atoll and dive into the cobalt depths of the Maldives on this intimate cruise.
- 6 Nights on a Traditional Dhoni Fishing Boat for One with ALL Onboard Meals Included
- All Onboard Meals Included – Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Take the Serene Plunge into One of the World’s Most Renowned Snorkelling Havens, Visit Bodu Mora – An Uninhabited Island of Picturesque Beachfront – and Settle Down to Island Time with a Drumming Performance on Bodu Beru
- 6 Nights Onboard a Traditional Dhoni Boat for One
- Fulidhoo Island Visit and Bodu Beru Drumming Performance
- Felidhu and Bodu Mora Island Visit
- All Snorkelling Equipment
- All Meals Onboard – Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Experienced Skipper and Crew
- Airport Transfers
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2019:
- 17 November
- 8, 22 December
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Engulfed by sugary white sands, turquoise waters and coconut palms, take the serene plunge into the crystal depths of the Indian Pacific on this intimate Dhoni cruise of The Maldives.
- Renowned as a snorkelers paradise, immerse yourself in the breathtaking coral reefs where insatiable tropical fish and flora flourish beneath the depths of the South Male Atoll.
- Mingle with locals and experience traditional drumming on Fulidhoo Island and Bodu Beru – meaning ‘big drum’ – as you settle down to the rhythms of island life.
- Experience the hauntingly beautiful silence of Bodu Mora Island, perfectly framed by stretches of idyllic uninhabited beach, palm trees and sugar-fine sands.
- Cruise to the southernmost point of the South Male Atoll and cross the channel into Felidhu Atoll, where you’ll get to enjoy soothing strolls along Felidhu Island.
- Wake up to lagoon views and picturesque crystal blue waters from your Dhoni cruise boat, and be mesmerised by the dramatic pastel-coloured sunset that sets over the horizon daily.
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 1 person, twin share with another solo traveller of the same sex
- Group size – minimum 1, maximum 8
- Your flight must arrive prior to 10:30am on Day 1 and depart no earlier than 12pm on Day 7
- Solo travellers will twin share with another solo traveller of the same sex
- Travel insurance which covers medical and evacuation for no less than USD 200,000 – mandatory
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Anything not listed in the Inclusions
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages