MALDIVES: 5 Nights Full Board Overwater Villa at Paradise Island Resort for Two
A once-in-a-lifetime Maldives island sanctuary.
$4,319Valued at $6,000
Wake up to azure lagoon waters at your doorstep and sink into relaxation with white sands and swaying coconut palms that look like they’ve been lifted from a magazine on this Maldives getaway, renowned as one of the most beautiful island paradises on the planet.
- 5 Nights of Blissful Accommodation for Two at Paradise Island Resort Maldives
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Daily for Two
- Ride into the Sunset on a Canoeing Adventure, Swim Alongside Fishes on a Snorkelling Trip and Wake up to Postcard-Worthy Ocean Panoramas
- 5 Nights of Luxury Accommodation for Two in an Water Villa
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Daily for Two
- 1 x Snorkeling Trip Per Person
- Free Use of Windsurfing and Canoeing Equipment
- 12pm Late Checkout
- All Service Charges
- Round Trip Speedboat Transfers from Male
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Drinking Water in the Room and at Meal Times
- Available for stays between the following dates:
- 1 September – 21 December 2019
- 7 January – 31 August 2020
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Treat yourself to a luxury escape on the heavenly islands of the Maldives, and unwind on white powdery sands and turquoise waters fabled by travel magazines as the best in the world. Located 20 minutes away from the mainland by speedboat, enjoy blissful seclusion at its best!
- Wake up to the turquoise waters literally at your doorstep from your Water villa, built with steps leading into the crystal clear lagoon below – you’ll love falling asleep to the calming sounds of the ocean every night.
- Whether it’s Italian fare, a Teppanyaki experience or a seafood feast, the culinary options are endless at Paradise Island Resort. Savour daily breakfast, lunch and dinner included with this amazing value package, and let the coral reef views from each restaurant lull you into utter relaxation.
- Home to some of the best diving spots in the world, explore the crystal waters and stunning marine life of this island haven with a snorkelling trip included with this incredible value package.
- Made up of nearly 1,200 coral islands perched on a vast underwater mountain range, explore these dream-like waters via a windsurfing, catamaran, canoeing or jet ski adventure. Enjoy unlimited access to canoes and windsurfing equipment with this package.
“Certificate of Excellence”
“Great hospitality and an amazing experience. The staff were excellent and were ready to do anything for you 24/7. The water sports was one of the best experiences of my life!”
“Loved every bit of our stay. Great hospitality, delicious food, beautiful clean beach – the perfect place to relax and rejuvenate. Amazing scuba experience and lots of recreational activities to enjoy.”
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Standard check-in time is 1pm and checkout time is 12pm
- Early check-in is available from 9am for an additional cost, subject to availability
- Late check-out from 12 – 6pm is available for USD $315 per room
- Beyond late check-out from 6pm is available for USD $630 per room
Additional Guest Rates:
- Adults 12 years and over – USD $1540, sharing in a double room
- Children under 12 years stay free using existing bedding, however will be charged USD $6 per day green tax, to be paid locally
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry Requirements
- Non-Alcoholic and alcoholic beverages
- Anything not listed under the Inclusions
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Want to know more about this stunning property?
- Check out Paradise Island Resort & Spa Maldives for more information
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages