MALDIVES: 5 Nights All Inclusive at Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort Including Flights For Two (Deluxe Water Villa)
An island getaway of a lifetime.
$8,078Valued at $10,299
Indulge in one of the world’s most renowned island paradises with this secluded Maldives getaway, where breathtaking white sandy beaches, turquoise waters and insatiable marine life are just at your doorstep.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 5 Nights of Luxury Accommodation in Your Choice of 3 Deluxe Rooms with All Meals and Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks Included!
- Rejuvenate the Soul with a Blissful Massage, Wake up to Crystal Blue Ocean Panoramas and Ride into the Turquoise Horizon with a Jet Ski Adventure!
- Return International Flights for Two
- 5 Nights of Stunning Accommodation for Two in Your Choice of 3 Indulgent Rooms
- Up to 2 Children Under 14 Sleep Free!^
- All-Inclusive Meals – Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Daily
- Unlimited Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages Day and Night
- Daily Afternoon Tea with Snacks at Lagoon Bar (4 – 6pm only)
- Free Mini Bar Restocked Daily
- 1 x Complimentary 15 Minute Jet Ski Adventure Per Adult
- Daily Use of Non-Motorised Water Sport Equipment for Kayaking, Paddle Boarding, Windsurfing and Snorkelling
- 1 x Group Snorkelling Lesson Per Person
- 1 x Group Windsurfing Lesson Per Person
- Choice of One Free Excursion Per Guest; Lucky Dolphin Sunset Cruise, Snorkelling Safari or a Local Island Experience
- Return Airport Speedboat Transfers
- Free Room Wi-Fi
Conditions apply. See the Fine Print for details
Equipped with five restaurants, two bars, lagoon pool, spa centre and a plethora of water sports and activities to choose from, Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort blends tropical island vibes with luxurious amenities fit for a royal. Choose from three indulgent room options below:
Deluxe Water Valla:
Wake up to turquoise sea views on and overlooking the Indian Ocean from your terrace or balcony perched over the clear blue lagoon in this luxury Deluxe Water Villa which leads down into the crystal depths; featuring a King Bed, flatscreen, daybed and en suite with a rain shower and bathtub.
Grand Water Villa
Unwind with your own private decked sanctuary in the Grand Water Villa, featuring a spacious en suite with bathtub, rain shower and direct access to the lagoon, plus the luxury amenities of the previous room with a chaise lounge for sunbathing.
Grand Water Villa with Pool
With all the lush amenities of the Grand Water Villa, enjoy your own private pool and decking where you can laze away under the Maldivian sun.
- Available for stays between 1 October 2019 – 31 October 2020
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Treat yourself to a luxury escape on the heavenly islands of the Maldives, and unwind on white powdery sands and turquoise waters fabled by travel magazines as the best in the world. Located 45 minutes away from the mainland by speed boat, enjoy ultimate blissful seclusion at it’s best!
- Home to some of the best diving and snorkelling spots in the world with stunning marine life and crystal waters, this retreat is a snorkeler’s delight! Explore the dream-like waters of the Maldives with access to kayaks, snorkel, paddleboards, jet ski adventures and more with this package.
- Discover a world of flavours as you’re treated to all-inclusive dining with five indulgent restaurants and two bars to choose from! Cap off days spent poolside with afternoon tea watching the sunset on the water’s edge from the Lagoon Bar included in this luxurious retreat.
- Wake up to lagoon views and picturesque crystal blue waters from your own private sea-facing balcony or terrace, and let the sounds of swaying palm trees and ocean breezes lull you into utter relaxation.
- Get into holiday mode with refreshing cocktails sitting by the pool from the Dhoni and Sunrise Bar, sip on a smoothie at the water’s edge from the lagoon bar and enjoy the tantalising tastes of The Plankton Grill and Four Spices. All meals and drinks catered for with this incredible package!
- When you’re ready to venture out, explore the vast array of amazing islands with a complimentary excursion; choose from a Lucky Dolphin Sunset cruise, snorkel safari or a local Maldivian island experience.
“Certificate of Excellence”
“I literally can’t think of a single thing I would change. It is paradise and I want to go back! The food is good and the view is breathtaking. Make sure to snorkel off the reef as the fish are fabulous! Rooms are spacious and comfortable.”
“Everything about this place is AMAZING. The location, the beaches, restaurants, staff, rooms and villas. Everything is beyond what we have ever experienced anywhere in the world – a must-see place!”
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney or Adelaide
- Flights are economy class with Emirates, Singapore Airlines, Etihad, China Eastern, Virgin, Sri Lankan Airways or Cathay Pacific, subject to availability
- Stopovers are available upon request for $250 per person, subject to availability
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- 12 Years and under: $1100 per child
- 2 Years and under: $540 per child
- All kids receive the all-inclusive package
- The above rates do not include flights
- Please note all room options have a maximum capacity of 2 children and 2 adults
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Flights for children
- Green Tax – USD $6 per person, per day. Payable upon check-in
- Anything not listed under the Inclusions
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Want to know more about this stunning property?
- Check out Olhuveli Beach & Spa Resort for more information
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages