KENYA: 11 Day Great Migration Kenya Safari Tour Including Flights for Two
Chase the annual migration across East Africa.
$12,998Valued at $16,998
Follow the Great Migration of East Africa as you safari alongside wild zebra and wildebeest as they forge across the Mara River and grassy savannas in search of better grazing on this spellbinding Kenya expedition.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 8 Nights of Varied Accommodation in Hotels, Lodges and Camps, Including All Inclusive Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
- Embark on a 4WD Jeep Safari on the Backdrop of Mount Kilimanjaro, Watch the Ruffle of Pink Transform into Flamingos on Lake Nakuru and Uncover Majestic Wildlife in Maasai Mara Game Reserve
- Return International Flights for Two
- 8 Nights of Accommodation for Two in Hotels, Lodges and Camps
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on Safari with Bottled Water
- Transportation via 8-Person Safari Van
- English-Speaking Guide
- Park Entrance Fees, Tipping and Gratuities as per the Itinerary
- All Government Taxes
- Nairobi – Radisson Blu or similar
- Nakuru – Lake Nakuru lodge or similar
- Maasai Mara – Mara Chui camp or similar
- Naivasha – Sentrim elementaita safari lodge or similar
- Amboseli – Amboseli aa lodge or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2019:
- 27 August
- 3, 10*, 17*, 24* September
- 1, 18, 15, 22, 29 October
- *A High Season surcharge of $990 per person applies for departures between 10 – 30 September
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Chase the Great Migration of millions of zebra and wildebeest as they hurdle across East Africa from the Serengeti over 11 days on this Lion King-worthy Safari through the game reserves of Kenya.
- Watch the ruffling mirage of pink on Lake Nakuru transform before your eyes into a flock of flamingos as you safari through the green plains in search of lions, waterbuck, buffalo and the elusive white rhino.
- Wade along the peaks and dips of the magnificent Great Rift Valley, a geological triumph that saw the ‘splitting’ of Kenya become a serene halo of forest, mountains capes and lakes.
- 4WD Through the savannahs of Maasai Mara game reserve following the annual pilgrimage of zebra, wildebeest and antelope as they make the Great Migration in search of better grazing.
- Keep your eyes peeled for the wildebeest and zebra herds as they forge across the Mara River with lions, jackals, cheetahs and hyenas hot on their t®ail, while crocodiles lie in wait in the wading waters below.
- Sweep through the scenic Athi Plains to the breathtaking Amboseli National Park, dominated by the breathtaking Mount Kilimanjaro in the backdrop.
The Great Migration begins today as you make your way to the airport for your flight to Kenya!
Welkom to Africa! Upon arrival in Kenya, you’ll be transferred to your hotel in Nairobi for check-in, then the remainder of the day is yours!
Watch the opening scenes of the Lion King come to life this morning as you approach the sea of pink flamingos standing in Lake Nakuru, home to the Rothschild Giraffe and elusive black and white rhino.
In the afternoon, safari through the green plains, keeping your eyes peeled for lions, waterbuck, buffalo and baboons!
Wade the peaks and dips of the magnificent Great Rift Valley this morning, a geological triumph that saw the ‘splitting’ of Kenya become a serene halo of forest, mountainscapes and mineral lakes.
On arrival in Masai Mara, spend the afternoon on an open vehicle game drive, searching the park plains for millions of Zebra, wildebeest and antelope as they make the annual pilgrimage across the East Africa in search of better grazing.
Chase the migration over the next two days as you safari alongside wildebeests and zebras as they journey from Serengeti in Tanzania through the game reserve, with lions, jackals, cheetahs and hyenas hot on their trail. On your expedition, you could see herds forge through the Mara River where crocodiles and hippos lie in wait.
Trace the grassy banks of the Rift Valley’s highest lake today to arrive at Lake Naivasha before exploring the locale on your own. You could perhaps embark on a nature expedition, perhaps hire a boat to explore the iconic Crescent Island or put your feet up at the hotel with a glass of red (not included).
Answer the call of the Maasai heartland today as you drive through the scenic Athi Plains and into the grassy savannas of Amboseli National Park, dominated by the breathtaking Mount Kilimanjaro.
Rise with the African sun today as you set out on morning and evening game drives in search of majestic African wildlife on the backdrop of Kilimanjaro’s iconic blue mountainscape, following the tracks of dusty earth and swampy springs trampled by hundreds of animals.
Set out on your last game drive this morning, before transferring to the airport for your flight home!
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide
- Flights are economy class withSouth African, Qatar Airways, Emirates, Etihad Airways, Cathay Pacific, Oman Air, Singapore Airlines or similar, subject to availability
- Flights include 20kg of checked luggage per person
- A flight amendment surcharge of $250 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 12
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages