JORDAN: 11 Day Explore Jordan Tour Including Flights for Two (4 Star)
Be swept away by stunning desert oases.
$6,598Valued at $8,998
Fall in love with postcard-worthy desert landscapes in Wadi Rum, breathtaking pink sandstone carvings and hidden cities in Petra and the aromatic souqs of Amman. Get ready to indulge your senses with the sights, tastes and culture of Jordan on this incredible 11 day tour.
- Return International Flights for Two with a Premium Airline
- 7 Nights of Stunning Hotel Accommodation, Including Daily Breakfast and a Night Under the Stars in a Bedouin Camp!
- Uncover Desert Landscapes on a 4×4 Safari in Wadi Rum, Glistening Water Oases in the Azraq Wetlands and Float Away in the Dead Sea.
- Return International Flights for Two with a Premium Airline
- 7 Nights of Stunning Accommodation for Two in Your Choice of Standard 3 Star Hotels or Premium 4 Star Hotels
- 1 Overnight Stay at a Bedouin Camp for Two
- Daily Breakfast, plus One Lunch and One Dinner
- All On-Ground Transportation as per the Itinerary
- Sightseeing and Tours as per the Itinerary
- Exciting Tours with Experienced English Speaking Guides
- Return Airport Transfers
Whether you’re on a budget or love a little extra luxury, choose from two accommodation options to experience Jordan the way that suits you best.
- Amman – Hotel Larsa or similar
- Petra – La Maison or similar
- Wadi Rum – Bedouin Camp (shared bathroom)
- Amman – Hotel Misk or similar
- Petra – Old Village Resort or similar
- Wadi Rum – Bedouin Camp (private en-suite)
When you’re ready to purchase, simply select your preferred accommodation option from the Package Options section at the top of the page.
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2019:
- 9, 23 February
- 9, 23 March
- 27 April
- 4, 11, 25 May
- 5, 19 October
- 2, 16 November
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Aromatic local delicacies, ancient Roman ruins, glistening oases and jeep rides across picturesque desert landscapes. All this and more awaits you on this unbelievable 11 day tour of Jordan.
- Marvel at ancient Roman ruins in the archeological phenomenon of Jaresh, hidden under layers of desert sand for centuries before being discovered only 70 years ago.
- Visit the baptism sight of Jesus Christ in Bethany, home to key Byzantine landmarks that hold incredible significance throughout Christianity, Judaism and Islam.
- Float away in the salty waters of the Dead Sea and admire breathtaking views of Israel from atop Mount Nebo.
- Weave through the winding Siq canyon to uncover the mystical ruins of Petra, enveloped by mindblowing pink sandstone carvings that remained hidden from the world for centuries.
- Spend a night under the stars in Wadi Rum and experience true Bedouin hospitality, before driving through pristine desert landscapes on a 4×4 Jeep adventure.
Pack your bags for a Middle Eastern adventure as your board your international flight for Amman.
Marhabaan Amman! Once you land, you’ll be transferred to your hotel for check-in. If time allows, why not explore the buzzing streets, local shops and cafes of the capital at your leisure for the rest of the day.
Start your day with a tour of As-Salt, a local hilltop town filled with classic Islamic architecture, acting as a sight of religious and historical friendship between the Christian and Muslim population. You’ll walk the yellow limestone streets on a harmony trail tour, learning about local Jordanian life and sampling authentic Jordanian food with a local family for lunch.
After lunch you’ll explore biblical Bethany, visiting Tell Mar Elias, the baptism sight of Elijah, Byzantine era Baptism Pools and John the Baptist’s Church – the baptism sight of Jesus Christ. You’ll then head back to Amman for the night.
Get to know the rich ancient history of Amman on a guided tour this morning, spanning through the Neolithic, Hellenistic, Roman and Arab Islamic Ages. First stop will be to the Citadel hill, housing the ancient Temple of Hercules, Umayyad Palace and the Byzantine Church before making your way to a Roman-period 6000 seat theatre.
Next stop, Jerash. Hidden under sand for centuries, recent excavations revealed the existence of incredibly preserved Roman-period hilltop temples, theatres, public squares and plazas scattered throughout the ancient city.
- Evening Food Tasting Tour – Sample the exquisite local delicacies of Amman on this mouth-watering tasting tour (AUD $99 per person).
Say goodbye to Amman this morning as you drive along the scenic King’s Highway to Petra, passing through deep wadis (valleys), olive groves and rural villages. Enroute to Petra, you’ll stop at Madaba, home to the Greek Orthodox Church of St George, and Mount Nebo – the burial sight of Moses, to admire spectacular views of Israel in the distance. Next stop will be Kerak Castle, a 12th century Crusader Fortress with breathtaking views atop, before finally arriving in Petra.
- Petra By Candlelight – Experience the ancient Nabatean ruins of Petra in a different light on this guided tour (AUD $49 per person).
Uncover the ancient Nabatean ruins of Petra today, winding through the narrow gorge and towering canyon walls of the Siq to admire breathtaking ruins carved into pink sandstone. Learn about these carved masterpieces at Khazneh, one of the most elaborate temples in the city. You’ll then continue onto an ancient Roman amphitheatre, exploring the steep snaking gorge and towering monastery at your own pace.
After your afternoon of exploration, you’ll enjoy an authentic Bedouin camping experience in the Wadi Rum Desert, sleeping and eating underneath the stars.
Start the day exploring the desert landscapes and surrounding mountains of Wadi Rum, getting up close and personal with these stunning desert views and rock formations on a Jeep safari. After your desert adventure, you’ll head north towards the natural marvel of the Dead Sea, stopping to float in the famous salty waters.
Head East this morning to the iconic desert castles of Jordan, showcasing incredible ancient Islamic and Persian baths, forts and palaces, plus stunning mosaics, carvings and illustrations. Upon arrival, you’ll explore the desert castles of Qasr al-Kharana, Qal’at al-Azraq and Quseir Amra, before marveling at the glittering water oases of the Azraq Wetlands and the wildlife of the Shaumari Wildlife Reserve.
Explore Amman at your own pace today, perhaps heading downtown to the bottom of the city’s hills to bask in the spicy aromas of local souqs and coffee houses.
Spend your last night in Amman at your own leisure, perhaps sampling Jordanian mezze plates and knafeh downtown.
Say wadaeaan to beautiful Jordan and bid your travel buddies farewell as you board your international flight back home to Australia.
Arrive home safe in Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane or Perth
- Flights are all economy class with Qatar Airways, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of AUD $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Not valid with any other offer
- Group size: minimum 2, maximum 12
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $599 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Anything not listed in the itinerary
- Tips/gratuities (approximately AUD $15 per person per day)
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
International Flights Included
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages