JAPAN: 9 Day Japan Tour Including Flights for Two
Where neon-soaked streets meet mountain ranges.
$5,998Valued at $11,998
Scratch the surface of Japan’s buzzing cultural havens, natural wonders and majestic ancient architecture on this incredible 9 day tour, traversing through Tokyo, Mt Fuji, Osaka and more!
- Return International Flights for Two
- 7 Nights of Stunning Hotel Accommodation for Two, Plus Daily Breakfast and Many More Delicious Meals
- Uncover Ancient Castles and Shrines in Kyoto, See an Active Sulphurous Volcano in Hakone & Sample Local Delights in Osaka
- Return International Flights for Two
- 7 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two
- Daily Breakfast Plus 2 Delicious Lunches and Dinners
- Return Airport Transfers
- Tours, Sightseeing and Admissions as per the Itinerary
- Transportation by Private Air Conditioned Vehicle as per the Itinerary
- Local English-Speaking Tour Guides
- Gratuities and Tipping for Tour Guides
- Tokyo – Hilton Tokyo Narita Airport or similar
- Tokyo – Sunshine Prince Hotel Ikebukuro or similar
- Hakone – Motosu View Hotel or similar
- Toyohashi – Toyohashi Loisir Hotel or similar
- Osaka – Osaka Miyako Hotel or similar
- Osaka – Stargate Hotel Kansai or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2019:
5 March 23 April
- 14, 21, 28 May
- 4, 11 June
- 16 July
- 27 August
- 10, 24 September
- 15, 29 October
- 12, 26 November
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- See the best that Japan has on offer on this incredible 9 day tour, weaving your way through buzzing neon-soaked alleyways, ancient shrines, stunning natural icons and gorgeous wildlife.
- Uncover the streets and sights of Tokyo, marvelling at the iconic Tokyo Tower and ancient buddhist temples before snaking your way through Nakamise shopping strip, breathing with culture, local delights and life!
- Gain insight into the production of one of the world’s most renowned beers at the Asahi Factory in Kanagawa. Cap off your tour with some freshly brewed beer straight from the vat!
- Come up close and personal with the active Owakudani Volcano, vibrant with sulphurous fumes, hot springs and stunning lava rivers and streams.
- Marvel at majestic views of Mt Fuji from Oshino Hakkai, a mountainous village built around eight ponds filled with natural spring water that trickles down from the mountain.
- Breathe in the fresh forest air of Nara Park, weaving through trails to reach the breathtaking 15m high golden Buddha at Todaiji Temple. Try to grab a photo opportunity with wild deer along the way!
Konichiwa Japan! Pack your bags for an adventure of a lifetime as you board your international flight to Tokyo. Upon arrival, you will be met by a tour representative and transferred to the hotel for check-in.
Take a guided tour through Tokyo today, starting with a visit to the iconic Tokyo Tower, standing at 333m high! Afterwards, head to Edo Castle (Imperial Palace) before visiting the Rainbow Bridge in Tokyo Bay.
Next stop – Asakusa Kannon Temple (Sensoji Temple), the oldest Buddhist temple in Japan. Finish off your tour with a trip to Nakamise shopping street, perhaps feasting on the traditional Japanese market delights on offer!
Travel to the world famous Asahi Breweries in Kanagawa this morning, where you can gain insight into the brewing process and even sip on freshly brewed beer in the tasting room!
Continue onto Hakone to see the Owakudani Volcano, abundant with sulphurous fumes, hot springs and rivers. On a clear day, you may even be able to see breathtaking views of Mt Fuji! Enjoy a scenic ride along the Hakone Ropeway cable car followed by a visit to Hakone Peace Park.
Your trip to Owakudani is subject to change. If the weather does not permit, alternative arrangements and activities will be made.
Take a trip this morning to the Fujisan World Heritage Center located at the foothills of Mt Fuji, where you’ll learn about the cultural significance of the mountain and history of its eruption before getting an unbelievable view of the Mt Fuji from a special viewing platform.
Continue onto Oshino Hakkai, a small scenic village with eight ponds filled with melted snow that drifts down from Mt Fuji. Each pond is abundant with freshwater plant life and large fish! Head to Kakagewa after lunch, spending the afternoon tasting authentic Japanese green tea.
Head for Kyoto this morning, a city renowned for its blend of traditional and modern culture and architecture. Upon arrival, visit the 7th century masterpiece of Kiyomizu Temple, walking through lively shopping districts filled with famous kyoto ceramics, Japanese mochi and traditional delights en-route. Travel to Osaka later in the afternoon.
Explore Osaka at your own pace today, perhaps visiting vintage-shop heaven at Amerika-Mura or the neon-soaked streets of Dotombori to sample Okonomiyaki and Takoyaki Balls. Alternatively, you can join the optional tour to Kyoto.
- Kyoto Tour – head back to Kyoto and tour the sights of this ancient city, including the Nijo Castle and the Golden Pavilion before seeing a traditional Kimono show at the Nishijin Textile Factory. Cap it off with a visit to the world famous Nishiki Market! (AUD $100 per person).
Start your morning with a visit to Nara, the first capital city of Japan. Stop at the Todaiji Temple, home to the largest Buddha statue in the world. Make sure to pet the holy deers surrounding the temple!
Get your camera ready as you head to the breathtaking Shinto Kasuga Taisha shrine, adorned with hundreds of glittering lanterns leading up to the shrine. Continue onto Osaka Castle after lunch, one of Japan’s most iconic landmarks. Enjoy dinner at a local restaurant or the hotel.
Say goodbye to your travel buddies this morning as your transfer to the airport for your international flight home to Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Not valid with any other offer
- A single supplement surcharge of $800 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Group size: minimum 10, maximum 40
- Flights depart from Melbourne or Sydney
- Flights from Perth and Brisbane are available for an additional $350 per person
- Flights are economy class with China Southern Airlines, China Eastern, China Air, Air China or similar, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $200 per person applies for later departures, plus additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Anything not listed in the itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
International Flights Included
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages