JAPAN: 9 Day Japan Tour Including Flights for Two
Iconic landmarks and unknown wonders.
$5,998Valued at $11,998
Whether it’s weaving through ancient torii gates in Kyoto, admiring the sulphurous Owakudani Volcano or sipping a freshly brewed Asahi from the vat, this 9 day tour will have you falling in love with the iconic must-sees and lesser known marvels of Japan.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 7 Nights of Accommodation with Decadent Daily Breakfast
- Pose with One of the Sacred Deer in Nara Park, Marvel at the Pristine-White Osaka Castle and Explore the Fortified Edo-Era Fortified Imperial Palace
- Return International Flights for Two
- 7 Nights of Fantastic Accommodation for Two
- Daily Breakfast
- Sightseeing and Entrance Fees as per the Itinerary
- All Transportation via Air Conditioned Vehicle as per the Itinerary
- English Speaking Tour Guides
- Tipping and Gratuities
- Kansai – Stargate Hotel Kansai Airport or similar
- Osaka – Osaka Dai-ichi Hotel or similar
- Toyohashi – Toyohashi Loisir Hotel or similar
- Tokyo – Sunshine Prince Hotel Ikebukuro or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2020:
- 22, 29 March
- 5, 12, 19, 26 April
- 17, 24, 31 May
- 7, 14, 21 June
- 13, 27 September
- 4, 11, 18, 25, October
- 8 November
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- See the best that Japan has on offer on this incredible 9 day tour, weaving your way through buzzing neon-soaked alleyways, ancient shrines, stunning natural icons and gorgeous wildlife.
- Gain insight into the production of one of the world’s most renowned beers at the Asahi Factory in Kanagawa. Cap off your tour with some freshly brewed beer straight from the vat!
- Breathe in the fresh forest air of Nara Park, weaving through trails to reach the breathtaking 15m high golden Buddha at Todaiji Temple. Try to grab a photo opportunity with wild deer along the way!
- Weave through the maze of ancient vermilion-coloured torii gates to reach the Fushimi Inari Shrine in Kyoto, located at the foothills and wooded forests of the lush Mt Inari.
- Come up close and personal with the active Owakudani Volcano, vibrant with sulphurous fumes, hot springs and stunning lava rivers and streams – you might even see Mt. Fuji on a clear day!
- Uncover the streets and sights of Tokyo, marvelling at the iconic Tokyo Tower, wandering through Japan’s oldest temple and exploring the Edo-era, fortified Imperial Palace before snaking your way through Nakamise shopping strip, breathing with culture, local delights and life!
Pack your bags for a jam-packed adventure as you board your international flight to Osaka.
Upon arrival, transfer to the hotel for check-in. The rest of the day is yours to explore this neon-drenched haven at your leisure!
Depending on the flight schedule, flights may depart prior to Day 1
Travel to the 16th-century Osaka Castle this morning, before visiting the world famous Asahi Breweries in Suita, where you can gain insight into the brewing process and even sip on freshly brewed beer!
Afterwards, enjoy a little retail therapy in the Shinsaibashi area. Continuing to Nara, stop at the Todaiji Temple and wander through Nara Park, home to over 1200 tame sika deer.
Experience the unique tastes of Osaka at your leisure today. You could discover the buzzing canal sides and neon signage along Dotonbori, encounter a world of magic at Universal Studios or enjoy dazzling views of the city from the bright red HEP FIVE Ferris Wheel in Umeda.
- Kyoto City Tour – visit the iconic Nijo castle, stand in awe of the Golden Pavilion (Kinkakuji) and enjoy a traditional kimono show, before visiting Nishiki Market (AUD $130 per person).
Climb through the iconic, orange torii gates of Fushimi Inari Shrine this morning, visit the 7th-century masterpiece of Kiyomizu Temple, walk through the lively shopping districts filled with famous Kyoto ceramics, Japanese mochi and traditional delights, before transferring to Toyohashi.
Continue onto Hakone to see the Owakudani Volcano, abundant with sulphurous fumes, hot springs and rivers. On a clear day, you may even be able to see breathtaking views of Mt Fuji! Enjoy a scenic ride along the Hakone Ropeway cable car.
Afterwards, taste authentic Japanese matcha tea at Grinpia Makinohara Tea Factory.
Starting at Tokyo Tower, visit the Edo-era, fortified Imperial Palace, wander through Asakusa Kannon Temple, Japan’s oldest temple and enjoy the shopping scene in Nakamise shopping street, followed by Ameyoko Market before transferring to Ginza.
Eat your heart out today with a full day to explore Tokyo on your own! You could visit the iconic Swallowtail butler cafe in Ikekeburo, explore the backstreets of Harajuku or enjoy the foodie scene in Shibuya.
Why not visit the Meiji Shinto Shrine, gawk at giant statues of Godzilla in Shinjuku or find your inner Otaku in Akihabara.
Sayonara, Japan! Your trip comes to an end today as you transfer to the airport for your flight home!
Depending on flight times, passengers may arrive in Australia on ay 10
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne or Sydney
- Flights from Brisbane or Perth are available for an additional $350 per person
- Flights are economy class with Air China, China Southern, China Eastern, subject to availability
- Airline upgrades to Singapore Airlines, Qantas or Cathay Airlines are available for $300 per person
- Upgrade to business class for $5000 per person, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $200 per person applies for later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 10, maximum 40
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $700 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements – compulsory for Australian passport holders
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages