JAPAN: 9 Day Cherry Blossom Tour Including Flights for Two
Cherry blossoms, neon streets and pink-hued temples.
$6,598Valued at $9,998
Walk through vermilion torii gates and visit breathtaking temples nestled amongst a stunning backdrop of sakura blossoms on this stunning 9 day spring wonderland tour through Osaka, Nagoya, Kyoto and Tokyo.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 6 Nights of Accommodation Including Daily Breakfast
- Uncover Ancient Castles and Shrines Hidden Amongst Cherry Blossom Trees in Kyoto, Marvel at Mt. Fuji’s Beauty and Be Enchanted by Buzzing Tokyo and Osaka
- Return International Flights for Two
- 9 Nights of Fantastic Accommodation for Two with Daily Breakfast
- All On-Ground Transportation via Luxury Coach as per the Itinerary
- Admissions and Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English-Speaking Guides
- Osaka – Hotel Monterey Osaka or similar
- Nagoya – Hotel Trusty Nagoya or similar
- Tokyo – Hotel Monterey Akasaka or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2020:
- 20, 27 March
- 3, 10 April
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Uncover the depths of Japan’s natural beauty, gorgeous architecture and distinct culture on this 9 day spring tour through sakura blossom temples, castles and hidden gems!
- Weave through the maze of ancient vermilion-coloured torii gates to reach the Fushimi Inari Shrine in Kyoto and admire the breathtaking 200+ cherry blossom trees surrounding Nijo Castle.
- Hidden amongst a sea of pink petals, weave through the trails of Nara Park to reach the 15m high golden Buddha at Todaji Temple and admire the wild deer lightly tinted pink beneath the cherry blossom trees.
- Come up close and personal with the active Owakudani Volcano, vibrant with sulphurous fumes, hot springs and stunning lava rivers and streams.
- Admire majestic views of Mt Fuji from Oshino Hakkai, a mountainous village surrounded by cherry blossom trees and built around natural spring water ponds that trickles down from the mountain.
- Soak up the Tokyo and Osaka buzz with free time to visit the neon-drenched Akihabara or Dotonbori, trendy Harajuku or vintage shopping haven at Amerika-Mura.
Pack your bags for a jam-packed adventure as you board your international flight to Osaka.
Depending on your flight schedule, some passengers may depart prior to Day 1
Kon’nichiwa Osaka! Upon arrival in this neon-drenched haven, you’ll be transferred to your hotel for check-in.
Walk through the thousands of vermilion torii gates of the Fushimi Inari Shrine and admire the 200+ blossoming sakura trees surrounding Nijo Castle in Osaka this morning, before continuing to Nara. Marvel at the Todaji (Great Eastern Temple), home to the world’s largest Buddha. Make sure to pet the holy deers surrounding the temple!
Explore Osaka at your own pace today, perhaps visiting vintage-shop heaven at Amerika-Mura or the neon-soaked streets of Dotonbori to sample Okonomiyaki and Takoyaki Balls. Alternatively, you could spend the day in Universal Studios or journey to Himeji Castle.
- Hiroshima Day Tour ($450 per person).
- Osaka City Tour ($129 per person).
Spend your morning in Nagoya, marvelling at the breathtaking cherry blossom trees leading up to Inuyama Castle. Then, visit the 2000-year-old Atsuta Shinto Shrine, nestled among ancient cyprus trees, before getting to know local produce and artefacts at the Osu Kannon Shopping Quarter.
Marvel at majestic views of Mt Fuji from Oshino Hakkai, a mountainous village built around eight ponds filled with natural spring water and surrounded by a bounty of flourishing cherry blossoms!
Continue onto Hakone Shinto Shrine along the pristine shores of Lake Ashi, hidden within the lush forest. Afterwards, see the Owakudani Volcano, abundant with sulphurous fumes, hot springs and rivers, before arriving in Tokyo.
Soak up your last full day in Japan with some Tokyo buzz. Maybe get lost in a world of electronics in Akihabara, the trendy streets of Harajuku and Ginza, the grounds of the Imperial Palace Garden or the evergreen Yoyogi Park.
- Tokyo Disneyland or Disney Sea – visit one of the happiest places on earth (AUD $120 per person).
- Nikko Day Tour (AUD $290 per person).
- Tokyo Full Day Tour (AUD $150 per person).
- Mount Fuji Day Tour (AUD $99 per person).
- Kyoto Day Tour by Bullet Train ($295 per person).
Say sayonara Tokyo this morning, as you board your international flight home!
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane or Sydney
- Flights from Adelaide, Hobart or Canberra are available for an additional $295 per person
- Flights are economy class with Cathay Pacific, Japan Airlines, Thai Airways, Qantas or Singapore Airlines, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size: minimum 2, maximum 40
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $1100 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages