JAPAN: 7 Night Shiga Kogen Yakebitaiyama Ski Package For Two (South Wing)
Hit the slopes of Nagano!
$1,996Valued at $3,039
Calling all skiing enthusiasts or beginners looking for their first snow adventure! Hit the slopes of some of the most premium white powder snow in the world on this incredible value 7 day package, including 5 days of lift passes.
- 7 Nights of Accommodation at Shiga Kogen Prince Hotel for Two with Daily Breakfast
- 5 Day Lift Passes Including a 3 Day Yakebitaiyama Pass and 2 Day All Mountain Pass
- Fly Down Your Choice of 19 Ski Areas, Trace the Path of Olympians and Get Amongst Apres Life After a Day on the Slopes!
- 7 Nights of Stunning Accommodation at Shiga Kogen Prince Hotel for Two in Your Choice of Room
- Daily Breakfast
- 1 × 5 Day Lift Pass per Person: 3 Day Yakebitaiyama Pass and 2 Day All Mountain Pass
- Return Transfers from Narita/Haneda Airport, Drop off Back to Shinjuku Station Available Upon Request
When you’re ready to purchase, simply select your preferred accommodation option from the Package Options section at the top of the page.
Located at the foothills of the snow site of some of the events of the 1998 Winter Olympics, Shiga Kogen Prince Hotel is the perfect base to recharge. You could soak in the bathhouse while gazing into the night sky or treat your feet at the foot care salon! Guests can choose from these room options:
With direct access to the No. 2 Gondola, this wing is perfect for friend escapes, featuring two beds and an en suite with japanese robes.
Perfect for those looking for a little more luxury, relax and recharge with stunning views of the ski slopes in your spacious east wing room, featuring two double beds, a large sitting area and en suite.
- Available for stays between 3 – 10 January and 18 – 25 January 2020
- Alternative dates and package durations are available upon request
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Whether you’re a beginner or a skiing fanatic, brace yourself for some of the world’s most celebrated powdered snow on this incredible 7 night Shiga Kogan ski adventure in Nagano. Perched 2,000m above sea level, the high-altitude of Shiga Kogan makes it a dry powder snow haven.
- Located at the foothills of the renowned Yakebitaiyama resorts, hit the same trails as Olympians. Many of the events of the 1998 Winter Olympics were hosted on these slopes! If you’re brave enough, fly down the 2,500m long run.
- Enjoy 5 day access to the Shiga Kogen Yakebitaiyama ski field with a 3 day Yakebitaiyama lift pass and a 2 day whole mountain lift pass. With 19 ski areas to choose from, this haven is the largest ski area in Japan.
- Soothe your tired muscles with a traditional Japanese batthouse soak at the hotel, surrounded by powder white snow and clear vision of the night sky above you. Look out for snow monkeys!
- Sip on a warming apres cocktail after a long day on the slopes at Bar Le Etoile, perhaps followed by a traditional Japanese feed and sake at the hotel Izakaya or a soothing Ramen at the Ramen Corner.
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Single supplements available upon request
Equipment Hire Rates:
- Equipment can be hired for the following costs:
- Adult 13+: Skis, boots and pole hire for 6 days – AUD $190.07
- Adult 13+: Snowboard and boot hire for 6 days – AUD $190.07
- Adult 13+: Jacket and pants hire for 6 days – AUD $190.07
- All Ages: Helmet hire for 6 days – AUD $25.68
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa requirements
- Equipment hire
- Ski lessons
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages