JAPAN: 7 Day Japan Rail Package Including Flights for Two
Upgrades to Qantas or Singapore Airlines available.
$3,998Valued at $5,232
Enjoy the freedom to discover Japan’s ancient history, culture and fabulous food at your own pace, while travelling in style on Japan’s world famous rail system from Tokyo to Osaka.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 6 Nights of Central Hotel Accommodation for Two
- 7 Day Unlimited Japan Rail Pass for Two – That’s Unlimited Travel on ALL JR Trains!
- Upgrade to Qantas or Singapore Airlines for an Extra $100 per Person!
- Return International Flights for Two
- 3 Nights of Excellent Centrally Located Tokyo Accommodation for Two
- 3 Nights of Perfectly Positioned Osaka Accommodation for Two
- 7 Day Unlimited Japan Rail Pass for Two – That’s Unlimited Travel on ALL JR Trains, Including the Narita – Tokyo Express
- Tokyo – APA Hotel or similar
- Osaka – APA Hotel or similar
Shinkansen high-speed trains, known as bullet trains, are the fastest and most efficient way to discover all of Japan, reaching speeds of up to 320 km/h. The Japan Railways (JR) network, which you can access using your Japan Rail Pass, practically covers the entire country. Seat reservations can be made for free at ticket counters. To ensure seat availability, it’s recommended to book in advance.
- Available for travel between the following dates in 2019:
- 13 May – 13 June
- 25 July – 10 September
- Book early to secure your preferred dates – daily departures, subject to availability!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Enjoy the freedom to explore Japan at your own pace with unlimited travel on Japan Railways’ transportation network, widely regarded as the best in the world.
- Spend three days exploring Tokyo’s dazzling cityscape. Check out Shinjuku’s famous nightlife, take a day trip to Mount Fuji, or venture to the fashion-forward district of Harajuku for a taste of the eccentric side of the city.
- Experience a taste of the old and new together with three days in Osaka – from the awe inspiring Osaka Castle to the thrilling Universal Studio theme park and the dazzling neon lights of Dotonbori.
- You could spend an evening melting away in a traditional Japanese Onsen (bathhouse), treating the palate to amitsu or visiting nearby cities – Kyoto is only 40 minutes by train from Osaka!
- Foodies will salivate at the abundance of gastronomic delights unique to Japan as you travel through the country. Sashimi, ramen and okonomiyaki abound – but there’s plenty more to discover, including incredibly affordable cocktails and sake!
“We are very impressed with our JR pass. The trains and staff have been great. We don’t speak any Japanese and they have gone out of their way every time to help us throughout our trip. We’ve traveled all over the country and have nothing but praise for the whole JR system “
“The JR Pass made travel so easy. If you are going to be travelling around to different locations like I did, the value for money is fabulous. Also recommend using the app to work out the rail system and when you can use the rail pass for local Tokyo rail trips. “
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide
- Flights are economy class with Japan Airlines, Vietnam Airlines, China Southern or Malaysia Airlines, subject to availability
- Upgrades to Qantas or Singapore are available for an additional $100 per person
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Anything not listed in the itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
International Flights Included
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages