JAPAN: 7 Day Japan By Rail Package Including Flights for Two
Uncover Japan at your own pace.
$3,998Valued at $4,998
Uncover unique hidden gems and discover iconic wonders at your leisure on this unforgettable rail package to Japan’s most iconic cities, travelling in style on Japan’s world-famous rail system from Tokyo to Osaka.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 6 Nights of Central Hotel Accommodation for Two in Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka
- 7 Day Unlimited Japan Rail Pass for Two – That’s Unlimited Travel on ALL JR Trains!
- Return International Flights for Two
- 6 Nights of Excellent Centrally Located Tokyo, Kyoto and Osaka Accommodation for Two
- 7 Day Unlimited Japan Rail Pass for Two – That’s Unlimited Travel on ALL JR Trains, Including the Narita – Tokyo Express
- Return Airport Transfers
- Tokyo – My Stays or similar
- Kyoto – My Stays or similar
- Osaka – My Stays or similar
Shinkansen high-speed trains, known as bullet trains, are the fastest and most efficient way to discover all of Japan, reaching speeds of up to 320 km/h. Seat reservations can be made for free at ticket counters. To ensure seat availability, it’s recommended to book in advance.
- Available for travel between the following dates in 2020:
- 30 January – 15 March
- Daily departures are subject to availability!
- Book early to secure your preferred dates
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Enjoy the freedom to explore Japan at your own pace with unlimited travel on Japan Railways’ transportation network, widely regarded as the best in the world.
- Spend two days exploring Tokyo’s dazzling cityscape with plenty of time to explore the backstreets of Harajuku, immerse yourself in Shibuya’s foodie scene or find your inner otaku at a maid or butler cafe in Akihabara.
- No trip to Japan is complete without a trip to Mt. Fuji. Be sure to make the journey to the breathtaking 5th Station, where you can enjoy the tranquil silence of the snow-covered surrounds and views of the breathtaking mountainscape (weather permitting).
- With two days in Osaka, be sure to check out Dotonbori, a delicacy haven filled with buzzing canals and neon signs – a picture with the Glico man is a must – Universal Studios, Spa World and HEP Five Ferris Wheel for panoramic city vistas.
- During your stay in Kyoto, why not stand in awe of the Golden Pavilion (Kinkakuji), get lost in the soaring stalks of the Arashiyama Bamboo Sea and drink tea in the Gion District.
- Kyoto is your getaway to Nara, with one of your days, why not head out to rub shoulders with some 1200 tame sika deer in Nara Park!
“We are very impressed with our JR pass. The trains and staff have been great. We don’t speak any Japanese and they have gone out of their way every time to help us throughout our trip. We’ve travelled all over the country and have nothing but praise for the whole JR system “
“The JR Pass made travel so easy. If you are going to be travelling around to different locations like I did, the value for money is fabulous. Also recommend using the app to work out the rail system and when you can use the rail pass for local Tokyo rail trips. “
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane
- Flights from Adelaide, Perth, Canberra or Hobart are available for an additional $296 per person
- Flights are economy class with Japan Airlines, Qantas, Singapore Airlines, Cathay Pacific, Thai Airways, Malaysia Airlines or Brunei Airlines, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $700 applies for those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements – easily available upon arrival in Narita
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages