JAPAN: 11 Day Best of Japan Tour Including Flights for Two (Departing BNE/ADL/PER)
Navigate breathtaking shrines, temples and gardens.
Culture-fuelled streets, spectacular gardens and grand temples await on this exhilarating 11 day journey through enchanting Osaka, Kyoto, Tokyo and more!
- Return International Flights for Two
- Be Awestruck by the Unrivaled Beauty of Majestic Mt. Fuji from the Pristine Shores of Lake Kawaguchi
- Uncover the Culture-Rich Atmosphere of Edo-Era Streets in Stunning Kyoto, Kanazawa and Takayama
- Return International Flights for Two
- 8 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two
- Daily Breakfast and 1 Dinner
- All Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- All On-Ground Transportation via Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- English-Speaking Tour Guides
- All Group Transfers
- Osaka – Washington Hotel Kansai Airport or similar
- Osaka – Hotel Plaza Osaka or similar
- Kanazawa – Hotel Vista Kanazawa or similar
- Takayama – Takayama Ouan or similar
- Matsumoto – Premier Hotel Cabin Matsumoto or similar
- Tokyo – Sunshine City Prince Hotel or similar
- Available for departure on the following dates in 2020:
- 15 May
- 12 June
- 11 September
- 16 October
- 6*, 13* November
- *A Peak “Autumn Leaves” Season surcharge of $149 per person applies for departures on these dates
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For enquiries please visit the Escape Guru website or call on 1300 508 802.
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Immerse yourself in the tranquil beauty and graceful atmosphere of Japan’s sweeping landscapes and historic cities with 11 days to explore the wonders of Shirakawago, Kanazawa, Tokyo and more!
- Uncover the spiritual beauty of Osaka from atop the awe-inspiring Osaka Castle, embracing postcard-worthy panoramas of the surrounding parklands.
- Be wowed by the unrivaled beauty of Kyoto, wander through the Fushimi Inari-Taisha shrine complex and relish in scenic views from the iconic Kiyomizu-dera Temple.
- Revel in the perfect blend of new and old tradition in the streets of Tokyo with a free day to perhaps admire the elegant Edo Castle before roaming through the spectacular Ginza shopping district.
- Step back in time to Edo-era Japan, exploring the array of cultural attractions and well-preserved traditional architecture in Kanazawa and Takayama.
Pack your bags for a culture-fuelled journey through Japan as you board your international flight to Osaka.
*Please Note: Some flights may depart one day later.
Greetings, Osaka! Upon arrival, you will be greeted by a tour representative who will provide directions for your transfer to the hotel for check-in.
Get acquainted with the wonders of Osaka by wandering through Nara Park, a remarkable parkland filled with over 1200 tame sika deer, before marvelling at the grand scale of the Todaiji Temple, home to the world’s largest bronze Buddha statue.
End the day by climbing atop the awe-inspiring Osaka Castle, one of Japan’s most visibly striking historical landmarks, for breathtaking panoramas of Osaka’s surrounding parkland and cityscape.
Discover the spiritual atmosphere of Kyoto at the famous Kiyomizu-dera Temple, home to the historic wooden stage of the magical Jinshu Shrine, before strolling the colourful geisha district of Gion where you will observe the city’s traditional customs and well-preserved architecture.
Afterwards, walk through the seemingly endless arcade of torii at the other-worldly Fushimi Inari-Taisha shrine complex, linking buildings via winding mountain trails that offer plenty of memorable photo opportunities.
Step back in time to Edo-era Japan at the historic city of Kanazawa, rich with an array of cultural attractions, art museums, regional handicrafts and lavish gardens, where you will navigate the peaceful Kenroku-en Garden with its classical landscapes, tranquil ponds and meandering streams.
Trade the bustling Japanese cityscapes for a glimpse of the quaint beauty of “Gassho-zukuri Village” in Shirakawago, famous for the unique Gassho-style thatched roof farmhouses, before soaking in rich Japanese heritage at the riverside city of Takayama where you will walk the Edo-era streets of the peaceful old town nestled high in the mountains.
Join the group tonight for a delightful buffet dinner where you could try some tender Japanese hida beef.
Today, stop by the ancient post towns of Tsumago and Magome, with traditional houses and rustic shop fronts lining the streets where merchants and samurais rested while tackling the historic Nakasendo trail. Admire the stunning scenery of the Central Japanese Alps before continuing on to the vibrant city of Matsumoto.
Be mesmerised by the awe-inspiring beauty of Lake Kawaguchi, where the majestic Mt. Fuji towers over the pristine deep blue waters of the Fuji Five Lakes region, before visiting the serene Oshino Hakkai Village where snowmelt from Mt. Fuji fills the eight ponds with crystal-clear spring water all year-round.
*Please Note: Visibility of the mountain is subject to fair weather on non-cloudy days.
Today is yours to take in all the marvellous sights and sounds of the city that never sleeps, Tokyo. Perhaps visit the soaring Tokyo Tower for unparalleled views of the city, stop by the elegant Edo Castle or stroll through the eclectic mix of shops in the Ginza shopping district.
Your Japan getaway comes to an end today after breakfast as you’re transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
B = Breakfast, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth
- Flights are economy class with a full-service Asian Airline or similar
- A break fee of $150 per person applies for early or delayed departures and stopovers
- Amendments and changes requested within 60 days of departure for travel will incur a fee of $350 per person, per change
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Flights are non-refundable at all times and applicable charges apply to changes
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for two people, twin share
- Group size – maximum 40
- Travelling solo? A single supplement price of $999 applies to those wishing to travel alone, based on lead travel dates
- Triple share is not available
- Only twin-bedded rooms can be guaranteed, all other rooms are on a request basis only and cannot be guaranteed before departure
- Transfers and hotels are not included for arrivals and departures outside of the set group arrangements
- Pre and post accommodation from $399 per room per night including breakfast (max 2 people, excluding transfers)
- Upgrade to economy class in a premium airline such as All Nippon Airways, Singapore Airlines, Cathay Pacific or similar from $399 per person*
- *Upgrades subject to availability and apply to international long-haul sectors only
- Tokyo Disneyland 1 day ticket (excluding transfers): $199 per person*
- Tokyo DisneySea 1 day ticket (excluding transfers): $199 per person*
- *Must be prepaid
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Items of personal nature
- Anything not listed in the itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages