ITALY & GREECE: 21 Day Italy Tour and Greek Island Cruise Including Flights For Two (Inside Cabin)
Dreamy Mediterranean seascapes and Italian sights.
$9,998Valued at $14,998
Discover the ethereal beauty of Italy, the Greek Islands and buzzing Barcelona on this spellbinding 21 day tour, cruising the glittering seas of the Mediterranean on a 12 day luxury cruise!
- Return International Flights for Two with a Premium Airline
- Sail Past Barcelona, Malta, the Greek Islands and the Italian Riviera Aboard a 12 Day Luxury Mediterranean Cruise
- Discover Venice’s Iconic Canals, Ancient Olympia in Corfu and Dazzling Sights in Florence, Cinque Terre, Tuscany and More!
- Return International Flights for Two with a Premium Airline
- 8 Nights of Stunning Hotel Accommodation with Daily Breakfast, 3 Dinners and 1 Antipasto Tasting
- 12 Day Mediterannean Cruise Aboard the MSC POESIA in Your Choice of an Interior or Balcony Cabin
- All Onboard Meals and Entertainment
- All On-Ground Transportation in a Luxury Air Conditioned Coach as per the Itinerary
- Sightseeing and Admissions as per the Itinerary
- Exciting Tours with English Speaking Guides
- Return Airport Transfers
- Rome – American Palace Eur or similar
- Venice – Elite Hotel Residence or similar
- Tuscany – Hotel Massimo D’Azeglio or similar
Set sail across the Mediterranean aboard the magnificent MSC Poesia, decked out with a Zen Garden, delectable Sushi Bar, 13 diverse food stations, three swimming pools and an outdoor cinema. Break a sweat with state-of-the-art sporting facilities including a basketball court, tennis court and minigolf, and unwind with a massage from the wellness center or enjoy an afternoon tipple at the cigar and wine bar!
When you’re ready to purchase, simply select your preferred accommodation option from the Package Options section at the top of the page.
Enjoy your Mediterranean adventure in your choice of two luxury cabin options:
Feel right at home with this luxe room, fully equipped with two single beds or a double, an en suite bathroom, flat screen TV and air conditioning.
Step outside to enjoy your morning coffee overlooking the Mediterranean sea from your private balcony. The spacious living area and large windows make this cabin airy and luxurious, the perfect home-away-from-home for those seeking an extra special cruise experience.
- Available for departure on October 25 2019
- Book early to secure your spot!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Be enchanted by the sights, tastes and cultures of Italy, the dreamy seas of the Mediterranean and the ethereal Greek Islands on this postcard-worthy 21 day tour.
- Tick off your Italy bucket list as you ‘Rome’ around Venice’s labyrinth canals, watch the world go by from the Spanish steps in Rome and admire a replica of Michelangelo’s breathtaking masterpiece, David in Florence. Cap it off with a photo in front of the Leaning Tower of Pisa!
- Escape the city and be charmed by the rustic farmhouses and olive groves of Umbria and Tuscany before snaking your way through the pastel-hued fishing villages of Cinque Terre.
- Uncover the hidden gems of the Mediterranean aboard the MSC Poesia, stopping off to explore the pristine coves and crystal waters of Malta, the Greek Islands and the Italian Riviera.
- Be swept away by Barcelona, perhaps marvelling at Gaudi’s masterpiece of La Sagrada Familia before roaming the tapas bar lined streets of Gothic Quarter to soak up the street buzz, maybe with a glass of Sangria in-hand.
A dreamy Italian and Mediterranean adventure awaits as you board your international flight to Rome.
Benvenuto a Roma! Transfer to your hotel for check-in where you will join your fellow travellers for a welcome dinner. Depending on your arrival time, you could kickstart your Italian adventure with a spot of sightseeing and street wandering.
Soak up the sights of the city today with a tour of the city’s iconic landmarks. Watch the buzzing streets of Piazza di Spagna go by while sitting on the Spanish Steps before tossing a coin in the Trevi Fountain for good luck.
Continue onto the sprawl of ancient basilica and piazza ruins at the Roman Forum and the beautifully domed Pantheon.
- Vatican City Tour – take a walking tour through the papal Vatican City (AUD $99 per person).
Leave Rome behind this morning as you head for the Venice, winding through the stunning rural landscapes of Umbria and the gothic delight of Orvieto en route. Magically perched atop sheer vertical volcanic rock, take the funicular up to the centre of Orvieto, where the afternoon is yours to explore!
- Twilight water taxi cruise – see Venice’s canals at night with a twilight water taxi cruise (AUD $70 per person).
Join an orientation tour this morning before exploring the sights and canals of the city at your own pace, perhaps kicking your day off with the beautiful marble-clad Basilica di San Marco followed by an afternoon tipple at a bacari (wine bar) to sample lavish spreads of cicheti – Venetian tapas and sip on prosecco bubbly.
- Murano, Burano and Venetian lagoon tour – famous for bright canal-lined houses and a rich glass art heritage, experience the beauty of Murano and Burano (AUD $89).
- Venice Gondola ride – no trip to Venice is complete without a gondola ride down the world’s most famous canals (AUD $99 per person).
Head for Florence this morning, stopping off at the stunning Dolomites mountainscapes of Lake Garda en route. Get to know the iconic spots of Florence with a guided tour, exploring the Renaissance wonders of the Ponte Vecchio, the Palazzo Vecchio, Florence Cathedral, Basilica di Santa Croce and Michaelangelo’s breathtaking masterpiece, David. After the tour, travel to Tuscany for the evening.
Travel to La Spezia this morning, the gateway to the five pastel-hued fishing villages of Cinque Terre. Explore the stunning harbours and vine-lined streets of each village via linked hiking trails that give you access to all the villages by foot. Head back to Tuscany in the afternoon via the Leaning Tower of Pisa for a photo opportunity.
Drive through the Tuscan countryside this morning, sweeping past rustic farmhouses, vineyards and olive groves before stopping at San Gimignano, known for its skyline of medieval towers. Head for Siena, home to the world-famous Palio horse race before enjoying a wine tasting and antipasto session. Return to Rome for your last night in Italy, enjoying a farewell dinner before your cruise.
Transfer to Civitavecchia this morning to board your luxury Mediterranean cruise.
Dock in Genoa today, a bustling gem along the Italian Riviera. The day is your to explore, perhaps weaving through the three palazzi of the Musei di Strada Nuova or adventuring through the Old City, a magnificent blend of ancient gates, washing pegged lines and buzzing restaurants and boutiques.
Alternatively, you could spend the day unwinding onboard with a rejuvenating spa treatment.
Cross the seas into France this morning, docking in Marseille. Perhaps be enchanted by the neo-gothic Basilique Notre Dame de la Garde or the ancient Vieux Port, dotted with luxury yachts, boats, bars, brasseries and cafes.
Ola Barcelona! Explore this charming city on your own today, perhaps visiting Gaudi’s masterpieces of La Sagrada Familia, Casa Batllo and Park Guell. More of a foodie? Eat your way through Sant Antoni, filled with buzzing markets, pubs and restaurants.
Spend the day relaxing onboard where you can delight the palate with fresh sushi at the onboard sushi restaurant, or laze away at the sundeck pool with a drink in hand!
A stunning blend of ancient temples, cliffs, hidden coves and pristine crystal waters, there’s plenty to explore on the island haven of Malta! You could weave your way through the golden-hued alleyways of Valletta or venture out to the azure waters of Gozo for a snorkel session.
Cruise your way through the Greek Islands, docking in Corfu for the day. Why not visit the 14th-century Venetian masterpiece of Palaio Frourio, explore the old town or head to the hidden seaside gem of Agni Bay to take a dip in the warm waters and taste local delights at a seafront taverna?
Home to the Olympia and the ruinous quadrangles, stadium-temples and treasuries, explore ancient Katakolon at your leisure. Alternatively, you could stay beachside for the day, drinking in the stunning Mediterranean views.
The gateway to Crete, the buzzing center of Heraklion is home to the island’s most stunning sights, including the Koules Fortress, Morosini Fountain and the Palace of Knossos. Enjoy at your leisure or be swept away by the thriving cafe and restaurant scene.
Dock off today at the biggest port of the Mediterranean, Piraeus. You could spend the day exploring the bustling quarters of Zea Marina and harbours of Mikrolimano, enjoying fresh delights at the local tavernas and cafes that line these neighbourhoods.
Enjoy your last day cruising the Mediterranean with a relaxing day at sea, maybe enjoying a night under the stars at the poolside cinema and treating the palate to a delectable wine tasting at the Grappolo d’Oro wine bar.
Disembark in Civitavecchia before transferring to Rome to board your flight home to Australia.
Arrive home in Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth
- Flights from Canberra and Hobart are available for an additional $295 per person
- Flights are economy class with Singapore Airlines, Qatar Airways, Qantas, Emirates, Cathay Pacific or similar, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 40
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $2000 for an Interior Cabin and $2400 for a Balcony Cabin applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Tipping and gratuities
- Optional activities
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages