ITALY & GREECE: 20 Day Highlights of Italy and Greece Tour with 7 Night Cruise Including Flights for Two - (Interior Cabin)
Wander ancient cities, see breathtaking sights and cruise in style!
Discover the ethereal beauty of Italy and Greece, the medieval delight of Croatia and the glittering seas of the Mediterranean aboard a luxury cruise ship, sailing from the romantic floating city of Venice.
- Return International Flights for Two with a Premium Airline
- Sail Past Enchanting Destinations Aboard a Seven Night Luxury Cruise of Greece and Croatia
- Discover Venice’s Magnificent City on Water, Ancient Olympia in Athens, and Enchanting Sights in Florence, Santorini and More!
- Return International Flights for Two with a Premium Airline
- 9 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two
- 15 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches and 8 Dinners
- 1 Night on a Ferry from Igoumenitsa to Brindisi
- 7 Night Luxury Cruise for Two Aboard the Royal Caribbean Cruise Line’s Rhapsody of the Seas – Choose from an Inside or Oceanview Cabin
- Breathtaking Tours and Sightseeing Admission Fees as per the Itinerary
- All On-Ground Transport and Transfers as per the Itinerary
- Experienced and Knowledgeable Tour Guides
- Athens – Novotel Athens or similar
- Olympia – Olympic Village Resort & Spa or similar
- Ferry from Igoumenitsa to Brindisi – Double Cabin with private bathroom
- Rome – American Palace or similar
- Florence – Delta Florence or similar
- Venice – Albatros or similar
Set sail for Mediterranean marvels aboard the magnificent Rhapsody of the Seas and discover new thrills onboard while port-hopping in Croatia and Greece.
Spend days sun drenched in the adults-only Solarium, diving in swimming pools, whirlpools and cascading lagoons, or eating up a storm at one of the fine-dining restaurants onboard – the Chef’s Table cannot be missed! Get a prime-time seat on outdoor film nights, learn to rumba with a dance class or two and sit by the pool bar, sipping a signature cocktail and drinking in the ocean vistas.
With five bars and 26 activities and shows onboard to keep you entertained, including fitness classes and a rock climbing wall, you won’t know where to start!
When you’re ready to purchase, simply select your preferred cabin option from the Package Options section at the top of the page.
These cosy sanctuaries are the perfect place to relax and refresh when you’re not having fun above deck. You’ll find a private en suite bathroom, flat screen TV, a desk and seating area, and air conditioning. Choose from either a double or two single beds with luxury linen and a telephone where you can easily reach the helpful staff should you desire anything.
Ocean View Cabin
As well as all of the facilities of the Inside Cabin, an Ocean View cabin features the added benefit of a window or porthole overlooking the ocean – so you can bask in natural light and watch the calming waves from the comfort of your room.
- Available for departures on one of the following dates in 2019:
- 21 May
11* June 23 July
- 13* August
- *A High Season surcharge of $500 per person applies for departures on these dates
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- They say that all roads lead to Rome and this unforgettable Greece and Italy escapade will take you there and further, as you make your way from Athens, to the city of gladiators, onto Renaissance Florence, Dubrovnik and sweet Santorini.
- Admire the archeological ruins of the historic birthplace of the Olympic Games in Olympia and discover the famous Temple of Apollo and Roman baths in Ancient Corinth.
- Enjoy striking visions of the azure Adriatic coastline in Southern Italy on your way to Trani, the Pearl of Puglia, and lose yourself in Naples, exploring cobbled alleys, boutiques and Centro Storico.
- Be enamoured by Florence, with breathtaking city views from the Piazzale Michelangelo, punctuated by one of the city’s two replicas of Michelangelo’s David.
- Wind through Venice aboard a Vaporetto and visit the stunning Plaza de San Marco and mosaic-clad Basilica, followed by a glass-blowing workshop at a Murano Glass Factory.
- Enjoy timeless delights in Kotor’s small piazzas, palazzos and pat one of the hundreds of cats sprawled in the streets of this fortified, medieval town.
- Bask in the sun as you cruise through glittering seas and experience true seaside hospitality onboard a Royal Carribean Cruise Liner, making port in iconic destinations, from Venice to Kotor and Santorini!
Have your bags packed and ready as you depart for Greece today!
Opa! Welcome to Greece! Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel where you can leave your bags at the concierge before whittling the day away exploring the historic city of Athens. Enjoy the vibrant energy of the local squares, sample local cuisine and immerse yourself in the sprawling cafe culture with a shot of espresso or ouzo.
Please note: check-in is at 3pm. If you would like to check-in early, a surcharge of $150 per person applies.
Soak up the feel of Athens today as you delve into ancient sights and modern Greek life as you visit the old-seat of royalty at the Old Royal Palace, now Parliament, and visit the immense Panathinaikos Stadium.
Please note: occasionally the tour of Athens will take place immediately following your arrival, dependent on the remaining daylight. If the tour does take place following arrival, day 3 will be replaced with free time to discover this unforgettable city.
Sweep past coastal beaches and sites of mythological charm this morning on your way to Corinth Canal via the Peloponnese Region. Enjoy a brief stop here to get a snap of this 19th-century engineering marvel, before continuing to Ancient Corinth to see the Temple of Apollo, Roman baths and where St. Paul preached to the Corinthians.
Afterwards, journey to Epidaurus, where you’ll be treated to views of the Ancient Theater, before continuing to Nafplio. After lunch, roam the magnificent city centre and pristine marina on the Aegean Sea at leisure, before setting off to Olympia.
Wandering amid the ruins of Olympia today, you’ll be able to imagine the pulsating atmosphere of the site where, once every four years for a thousand years, the Olympics once took place. Admire the historic ruins with a guided tour, before continuing to Patras, the third largest city in Greece.
Afterwards, pass over the Gulf of Corinth to see the Arta Bridge in the coastal town of Amfilochia. Savour the evening to sample some of the local seafood on your own, before boarding a ferry to cross the Ionian Sea. Tonight will be spent onboard the ferry*.
- If adverse weather prevents the overnight ferry stay, this segment of the tour will be compressed or omitted entirely for an excursion to Naples and Pompeii instead.
Disembarking the ferry in Brindisi, enjoy views of the Adriatic coastline in Southern Italy on your way to the ‘Pearl of Puglia’, Trani – a charming fishing port filled with enchanting old cathedrals and streetscapes.
Later, continue to Naples. Enjoy a brief guided tour of Centro Storico to see the magnificent Gulf of Naples, before resuming your journey to Rome where you will stay overnight.
Ancient Rome boasts an awesome legacy of temples and ruins, but none is more enduring than the Vatican. Today’s sightseeing will take you past St. Peter’s Basilica, the Sistine Chapel, Vatican museums and Rome’s great gladiatorial arena, the Coliseum. This evening, transfer to Via Cavour for dinner on your own.
Replete with magnificent art and architectural masterpieces at every turn, drink all of Florence in today as you admire breathtaking views from the Piazzale Michelangelo, punctuated by one of Florence’s two replicas of Michelangelo’s David, and a city tour before lunch .
In the evening, marvel at the marbled facade of the Duomo, the open-air gallery of Piazza della Signoria and the Ponte Vecchio (Old Bridge) on a guided walking tour. For dinner, Piazza della Signoria dishes up some of the best Florentine steak Italy has to offer.
After breakfast, prepare to be enamoured by the serene vistas of the Apennine Mountains while crossing to Venice. Upon arrival, wade through the labyrinthine canals onboard a local water bus, a Vaporetto, and see the sights, from the Plaza de San Marco to the mosaic-clad Basilica.
Afterwards, sit back and stare in amazement as you witness a glass-blowing workshop at a Murano Glass Factory, before enjoying the evening to yourself.
Discover the pleasures of la bella vita (the beautiful life) at your leisure today. Why not enjoy being serenaded as you glide through the winding canals on a romantic gondola ride, or try rowing a traditional batellina coda di gambero (shrimp-tailed boat).
Spend today relaxing as you like, perhaps with a bubbly glass of prosecco in a lavish canalside bar serving cicheta (Venetian tapas), or admiring Venetian masterpieces at the revered Gallerie dell’Accademia.
This morning is yours to relish your last moments in Venice – perhaps with a shot of espresso in a lively square, overlooking old stone buildings and canals.
Return to the hotel lobby for 12pm and transfer to the cruise terminal for your voyage through Greece and Croatia! After check-in, settle into your new digs and say ciao to Venice!
Set between Cobalt Seas and the rugged Dinaric Alps, Dubrovnik is a medieval delight. Behind the thick defensive walls of its Old Town, discover the gothic-beauty of Rector’s Palace, the forested island of Lush Lokrum or views of terracotta-tiled rooftops from the summit of Mt. Srd. Soak it all in before your ship leaves at 7pm tonight.
Located where the Balkans meet the Adriatic Sea, Kotor sits on a deep bay of soaring cliffs. Within its walled depths, you’ll find timeless delights in its small piazzas, elegant palazzos, lively cafes and shops, and discover hundreds of cats sprawled in the streets.
Kotor’s charm is best appreciated in Old Town, wandering through the magnificent Sea Gate and into the main square, Trg od Oruzja. Your ship departs tonight at 5pm.
Whether you seek an adrenaline rush or total tranquillity, Rhapsody of the Seas has it all. Try rock climbing and experience whimsical aerial shows that take place high above onboard today. Melt away land-based stress with a massage at the Vitality Spa and build a scrapbook of memories, relaxing by the side of the pool.
With enchanting deep blue bays, high cliffs, black and red sand beaches, and whitewashed towns perched on the crater rim, you’ll love the opportunity to explore Santorini today. Your could sample the fresh, dry white wines the region is known for and discover a maze of shops, cafes, art galleries and history, before leaving at 5pm.
Katakolon is your gateway to ancient Olympia and the Olympic ruins today, including the nearby quadrangles, stadium-temples and treasuries. Explore at your leisure today or stay beachside, drinking in the stunning Mediterranean views.
From the spine-tingling Zip Line to Ice Skating and daily fitness classes, including yoga and pilates, the Rhapsody of the Seas has your onboard entertainment covered today!
Make port in Venice. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the airport for your homebound flight! Bid a fond farewell to this breathtaking cruise as your memorable holiday comes to an end.
Ciao Italy and Greece, hello home-sweet-home!
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner, I/F = In Flight Meal
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide
- Flights are economy class with Etihad or Emirates, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $200 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus applicable airfares and/or tax difference
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Travelling solo? A single supplement applies:
- Inside Cabin: $2400
- Ocean View Cabin: $2300
Triple Share Cabins:
- Triple Share cabins are available at the below prices, subject to availability:
- Inside Cabin: $4599 per person
- Ocean View Cabin: $5299 per person
- Contact Kogan Travel on 1300 517 210 for more details
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 56
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Meals / beverages not stated in the itinerary
- Optional activities / tours / entrance fees
- Personal expenses and tipping – recommended at EU 3-5 per person, per day
- Anything not listed in the itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
International Flights Included
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages