ISRAEL: 10 Day Israel Tour Including Flights for Two
Immerse yourself in the beauty of the Middle East.
$7,998Valued at $9,998
Soak up the sandy sights of Tel Aviv, coast the Mediterranean shoreline, venture through the Biblical ancient cities from Nazareth to Jerusalem and discover the beauty of the Middle East.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 8 Nights of Hotel Accommodation
- Frolic in Israel’s ‘Playground on the Sea’, Admire Biblical Sites in Tel Aviv, Nazareth and Jerusalem, and Discover the Beauty of the Middle East
- Return International Flights for Two with Cathay Pacific
- 8 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two
- Daily Breakfast and 4 Delicious Dinners
- All On-Ground Transportation as per Itinerary
- Sightseeing and Tours with as per the Itinerary
- English Speaking Tour Guide Throughout Your Journey
- Airport Taxes and Portages Fees
- Tel Aviv – Tal by the Beach or similar
- Galilee – Kibbutz Kfar Giladi or similar
- Tiberias – Ron Beach Hotel or similar
- Jerusalem – Prima Royale Hotel or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2019:
- 28, 30 April
- 7, 14, 21 May
- 27 August
- 3, 8 September
- 13, 22, 29 October
- 5, 12, 19, 26 November
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Immerse yourself in your very own Israel tale as you wind through Ottoman-era alleyways in Tel Aviv, see astounding Roman, Byzantine and Crusade ruins in Caesarea, admire the Jordan River and embark on a walking tour of Jerusalem.
- Soak up the beauty of this ancient city as you roam winding alleys and labyrinthine ancient ruins in Jaffa, and drink in the Parisian-style cafes of Neve Tzedek, a renovated Ottoman train station that’s now an entertainment plaza.
- Take a gander through history and the New Testament in Nazareth with a visit to the Church of Annunciation, a soaring basilica that dominates the Old City’s skyline and glorifies ‘Mary as the Mother of God’.
- Tiberias, one of Judaism’s four holy cities, is your gateway to glittering lakesides, the pristine Galilee Sea, hot springs and religious architectural masterpieces. Discover them independently on your free day!
- Have your cameras at the ready as you hit the history-ladder streets of Old Jerusalem on a walking tour. From the Church of the Holy Sepulchre through the narrow souks of Mt. Zion and room of the Last Supper to the Tomb of King David.
- Encounter the historic smorgasbord Jerusalem has to offer with a free day to discover the 2000-year-old Western Wall, the city’s candlelit crypts or Bethlehem, birthplace of Jesus Christ (optional tour).
- Tick off another item on your bucket list with an optional visit to the lowest point of Earth, Masada, and take a dip in the buoyant waters of the Dead Sea.
Prepare to immerse yourself in your very own Israel tale as you board your international flight to the Middle East!
Arrive in Tel Aviv and transfer to your hotel. After check-in, the remainder of the day is yours to rest, relax and explore this azure seashore city on your own. Known as Israel’s ‘playground on the sea’, why not enjoy a walk along the city’s crowning glory, its’ shimmering stretch of Mediterranean coast or a stop in a cafe for an iconic Kafe Turki (‘black coffee)?
Later, return to the hotel to meet with your Tour Manager and fellow travellers for an orientation.
Wind through labyrinthine ancient ruins and Ottoman-era alleyways in magnificent Jaffa this morning, then walk through the beautifully restored Artists’ Quarter. From atop the hill, admire the breathtaking panorama of the Mediterranean coast and city below.
Afterwards, coast to the trendy Neve Tzedek. A renovated Ottoman train station repurposed into a vibrant entertainment complex filled with Parisian-style cafes and designer boutiques, spend the afternoon at leisure here and enjoy an optional night tour of this mesmerising city in the evening.
- Tel Aviv night tour with dinner – begin your exploration in bustling Ibn Gvirol Street and traverse to Yitzhak Rabin Square before continuing past the Mann Auditorium and Habima, before dinner in a local restaurant (AUD $76 per person).
The next leg of your journey begins with a drive along the glittering waters of the Mediterranean down to ancient Caesarea to see the astounding Roman, Byzantine and Crusade ruins, and 2000-year-old theatre that resides there, with a brief stop at the Visitor’s Center for a multi-media presentation.
Then it’s onto Nazareth through rolling Galilean hills to visit the Church of Annunciation, before check-in at your hotel.
One of Judaism’s four holy cities, Tiberias is your gateway to sunbaked beaches, the pristine Galilee Sea, hot springs and religious architectural masterpieces. Explore on your own or join an optional full day tour to the age-old fishing village of Capernaum, home to celebrated Byzantine-era synagogues.
- Full day Capernaum and North Galilee tour with lunch – visit Capernaum and enjoy a visit to a working kibbutz (farm), followed by lunch at an authentic Druze restaurant. Afterwards, see Har Bental, a former Israeli bunker, before concluding the tour in Banias, one of the most naturally beautiful sites in Israel (AUD $104 per person).
Enroute to Jerusalem’s city of clashing cultures and constant reinvention, admire the craftsmanship of a local diamond factory and the iridescent beauty of the Jordan River, before arriving in the baptismal site of Yardenit.
Afterwards, see what remains of extensive Roman-era ruins in Beit She’an, an ancient city dating back to King Saul. On arrival in Jerusalem, you’ll enjoy a brief respite outside the city for postcard-worthy panoramic snaps, and then it’s onto your hotel for the evening.
Slip on some comfy shoes this morning as you embark on a walking tour of Jerusalem’s Old City and spiritual lightning rod, sacred to Jews, Muslims and Christians alike. Follow the steps along the Via Dolorosa to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, pass through the narrow souks of Mt. Zion, visit the room of the Last Supper and the traditional Tomb of King David.
With the remainder of the day before you, why not visit exotic bazaars, sample craft beer in Mahane Yehuda Market or take in the subterranean sights in one of the city’s candlelit church crypts, such as the City of David.
- Old City afternoon tour – visit Cardo, a Roman shopping street, the Jewish Quarter’s four Sephardic Synagogues and the Burnt House, set ablaze by the Romans. Then, on to the Davidson Center in the Archaeological Park (AUD $76 per person).
- Illuminated Jerusalem Sound and Light Show at the Tower of David with dinner (AUD $95 per person).
Explore the historic smorgasbord Jerusalem has to offer at your leisure today, from the eclectic Western Wall where worshippers recite scriptures over the 2000-year-old stone, or the gold-plated Dome of Rock, the jewel in the crown of Temple Mount (At Haram Ash Sharif).
Or, you could join one of the optional guided tours to Jerusalem New City in the morning or Bethlehem in the afternoon.
- Half day Jerusalem New City (AM) – Drive via the Supreme Court building and the Knesset (Parliament) to the Israel Museum to admire the Shrine of the Book where the Dead Sea Scrolls are housed, alongside a miniature of this city during the Second Temple period. Then, onto Yad Vashem (Memorial to the Holocaust) on the Mount of Remembrance (AUD $76 per person).
- Half day Bethlehem (PM) – See the holy city of Bethlehem and visit the Church of the Nativity, commemorating the birthday place of Christ, followed by a stop for local olive wood handicrafts (AUD $46 per person).*
*Please note: the Church is currently undergoing renovations which are scheduled to continue throughout 2019. Expect to see scaffolding on parts of the structure.
If you missed out on any of the sites visited yesterday, why not tick them off on your own with a self-guided exploration. Or, join the fascinating day tour of Masada and the Dead Sea, beginning at the lowest point of Earth, Masada, and ascending by cable car to the top of the impressive surrounding rock.
Listen to the brave tale of Zealots who chose to perish rather than live under Roman rule, and visit Herod’s Palace. Afterwards, visit the Museum of Masada at the base and enjoy a dip in the buoyant waters of the Dead Sea.
This evening, enjoy a farewell dinner with your friends at a local restaurant.
- Full day Masada and Dead Sea (AUD $123 per person)
Have your bags packed and ready to go today as your board your international flight home to Australia today, filled with awe-inspiring memories and a sense of wanderlust for your next spellbinding adventure.
B = Breakfast, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide
- Flights are economy class with Cathay Pacific, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 38
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $1000 applies those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Tips/Gratuities for Tour Guide and Driver – recommended at USD $12 per person, per day
- Anything not listed in the itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
International Flights Included
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages