ISRAEL: 10 Day Discover Israel Tour Including Flights for Two
An Israel discovery of biblical proportions.
Embark on the holy grail of Middle East adventures as you amble along ancient alleyways in Tel Aviv, uncover the time-worn ruins of ancient Caesarea and visit Biblical Nazareth and Jerusalem on this 10 day discovery.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 8 Nights of Accommodation with Daily Breakfast and 4 Delicious Dinners
- Admire Mediterranean Vistas from the Summit of Jaffa, Explore Trendy Neve Tzedek and Trace the Journey Jesus Walked to Crucifixion in Jerusalem
- Return International Flights for Two
- 8 Nights of Fantastic Hotel Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast and 4 Dinners
- On-Ground Transportation via Air-Conditioned Coach as per Itinerary
- Exciting Tours and Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Entrance Fees and Admission as per the Itinerary
- English Speaking Tour Guide Throughout Your Journey
- Airport Taxes and Portages Fees
- Tips/Gratuities for Tour Guide and Driver
- Return Airport Transfers
- Tel Aviv – Cinema Hotel or similar
- Galilee – Nof Ginosar or similar
- Tiberias – Ron Beach Hotel or similar
- Jerusalem – Prima Royale Hotel or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2020:
- 28 January
- 4, 11, 18, 25 February
- 3, 10 March
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Uncover dramatic ruins, marvel at ancient Jerusalem, visit Biblical landmarks and discover Roman monuments on this immersive 10 day discovery of Israel.
- Amble along ancient alleyways, past golden structures and the hive of galleries in ancient Jaffa, admiring breathtaking panoramic Mediterranean vistas from atop the hill, before exploring the laid-back art scene of trendy Neve Tzedek.
- Drive through the rolling Galilean Hills of Nazareth, home to the Church of Annunciation, a soaring basilica that dominates the Old City skyline and experience the time-worn ruins of ancient Caesarea’s Roman, Byzantine and Crusader ruins, including a 2000-year-old theatre.
- Trace the Via Dolorosa route in Jerusalem, the route that Jesus walked with his cross to crucifixion*, stopping at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, the souks of Mt. Zion and the room of the Last Supper, finishing at the Tomb of King David.
- Take advantage of two full free days to discover the smorgasbord of wonders in Jerusalem, from the immense Western Wall to the golden Dome of Rock and the jewel of the crown in Temple Mount.
- The Dead Sea and Masada are must-sees when in Israel. Explore these iconic natural marvels on an optional tour on day 9!
Embark on your discovery of Israel today as you board your flight to Tel Aviv!
Upon arrival in Tel Aviv, transfer to your hotel for check-in, then the day is yours to explore this ‘playground by the sea’.
Depending on what time you arrive, why not stroll along the pristine shores of the promenade beachfront, perhaps settling in one of the countless cafes for a postcard-perfect sunset. Tonight, enjoy an orientation meeting with your tour manager and fellow travellers at 7pm.
Amble along ancient alleyways, past golden structures and the hive of galleries in ancient Jaffa this morning, admiring breathtaking panoramic Mediterranean vistas from atop the hill, before continuing to trendy Neve Tzedek.
Explore this cosy, laid-back haven of art galleries, get lost in the Jaffa flea market or the alleys of the Twelve Signs at your leisure.
- Panoramic Tel Aviv Night Tour (D) – starting in bustling Ibn Gvirol Street, explore Yitzhak Rabin Square and continue to the Mann Auditorium and Habima, Israel’s national theatre.
Trace the glistening coast of the Med and experience the time-worn ruins of ancient Caesarea this morning, home to astounding Roman, Byzantine and Crusader ruins, including a 2000-year-old theatre.
Continue driving through the rolling Galilean Hills to the Biblical city of Nazareth, visiting the Church of the Annunciation upon arrival.
One of Judaism’s four holy cities, Tiberias is your gateway to sunbaked beaches, the pristine Galilee Sea, hot springs and religious architectural masterpieces. Explore on your own or join an optional full day tour to the age-old fishing village of Capernaum, home to celebrated Byzantine-era synagogues.
- Capernaum Tour (L) – explore a working kibbutz, savour authentic Israeli delights at a Druze restaurant, visit the Har Bental site – a former bunker – and finish at ancient Banias, one of the most beautiful natural landmarks in Israel.
Enroute to Jerusalem, admire the craftsmanship of a local diamond factory and the iridescent beauty of the Jordan River, before arriving at the baptismal site of Yardenit.
See what remains of the extensive Roman-era ruins in Beit She’an, an ancient city dating back to King Saul, and admire pristine panoramas of Jerusalem’s walled Old City, ancient buildings and every-glowing Orthodox neighbourhoods from a hilltop stop en route.
Explore the labyrinthine alleys hidden behind the walled Old City this morning, as you amble along the Via Dolorosa route, the route that Jesus walked with his cross to crucifixion. Stop at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, pass the narrow souks of Mt. Zion and visit the room of the Last Supper, finishing at the traditional Tomb of King David.
The rest of the day is yours to explore exotic bazaars, sample craft beer in Mahane Yehuda Market or take in the subterranean sights in one of the city’s candlelit church crypts, such as the City of David.
- Old City Tour – visit Cardo, a Roman shopping street, the Jewish Quarter’s four Sephardic Synagogues and the Burnt House, set ablaze by the Romans, followed by the Davidson Center in the Archaeological Park (AUD $76 per person).
- Illuminated Jerusalem Sound and Light Show at the Tower of David (D) (AUD $95 per person).
The next two days are yours to discover the historic smorgasbord in Jerusalem, from the immense Western Wall to the golden Dome of Rock and the jewel in the crown of Temple Mount. You’ll also have the opportunity to float in the Dead Sea and visit the lowest point on Earth in Masada on an optional tour.
Enjoy a farewell dinner with your group on Day 9.
- Half-Day Jerusalem New City Tour – visit the Supreme Court and Knesset (Parliament), Israel Museum and Yad Vashem (Memorial to the Holocaust) (AUD $76 per person).
- Half-Day Bethlehem – visit the Church of Nativity in the fabled birthplace of Jesus (AUD $46 per person).
- Full day Masada and the Dead Sea (AUD $123 per person)
Your Israel expedition comes to an end today, as you board your international flight to Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth or Sydney
- Flights from Hobart, Adelaide or Canberra are available for an additional $295 per person
- Flights are economy class with Cathay Pacific, British Airways, Lufthansa, Singapore, Qantas, Swiss Airlines or Thai Airways, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 40
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $1000 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages