ISLE OF MAN: 10 Day Isle Of Man TT 2019 Tour for Two (Standard Tour)
A bike enthusiast’s dream holiday.
$11,390Valued at $11,990
Calling all TT fans! Get up close and personal with one of the world’s biggest motorsport events with this incredible 10 day Isle of Man TT package. Get ready for 5 action-packed sessions from the best vantage points on the island!
- 9 Nights of Central Accommodation Close to the TT Paddock
- Daily Breakfast Plus Many More Gourmet Meals and Drinks Packages
- Take a Lap around the Circuit on a Coach Tour with Commentary from a Current or Former TT Rider, Experience the Evening Practice Session from the Exclusive TT Club, Enjoy a Full Day of Hospitality from Creg-ny-Baa Pub and More!
- 9 Nights of 4-Star Accommodation Close to the TT Paddock Area
- Daily Breakfast Plus Many More Delicious Meals and Drinks
- Return Internal Flights to/from Manchester Airport
- Coach Tour of the TT Course with a Former TT Winner and Commentator
- Watch the Race from the Iconic Creg-ny-Baa Pub with Food and Drinks Included for the Day
- All Internal Transfers via Coach as per the Itinerary
- 1x Nobles Park South Grandstand Ticket
- 1× 7 Day “GO Explore Pass”
- Get up Close to the Action from Churchtown
- Access to the Exclusive TT Riders Panel
- Access to the Evening Practice from the Official VIP Suite
- Farewell Drinks
PLUS upgrade to the Platinum Tour Package for the following exciting extra inclusions and upgraded experiences:
- An Intimate VIP Coach Tour of the Famous TT Course with a Current or Former TT Rider
- Exclusive Access to the Official TT Hospitality Suite on Race Day 1 with a Gourmet Breakfast, Lunch and Drinks!
- 1x Hillberry Grandstand Pass
- An Intimate Dinner with TT Legend Cameron Donald plus Another Current or Former TT Rider
- Douglas – Palace Hotel Casino (room upgrades available – twin room only) or similar
- Available for departure on the 30th of May 2019
- Book early, spots will sell out fast!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Fully immerse yourself in the electric TT atmosphere on this incredible 10 day Isle of Man TT tour, taking you to unbelievable circuit vantage points and fan hubs for a trip you’ll never forget!
- Experience the circuit from the eyes of a TT rider with a coach tour around the course, gaining insight to every turn, bump and corner with commentary from ex rider and commentator Cameron Donald.
- Enjoy the Evening Practice Session from the Official TT Hospitality Suite and see the bikes launch off the starting line with a Main Grandstand and Line Pass included.
- Rub shoulders with your TT heroes during the annual TT Riders Panel where you can pick their brains on all things TT related and grab a photo opportunity!
- See riders get knee down from the famous balcony of the Creg-Ny-Baa pub, an incredible vantage point to see riders flying down the hill from Kate’s Cottage before taking the Creg Corner to power ahead towards Brandish.
- Get amongst the TT buzz across the country with a chance to join the Mad Sunday circuit ride, the Ramsey Sprint drag race in Douglas and the Peel TT Motorcycle Show, showcasing an enormous range of bikes with outrageous modifications crafted by biker fans!
Pack your bags for TT mecca as you land in Douglas via a stop off in Manchester. Upon arrival in Douglas, you’ll be greeted by your tour host and transferred to your hotel for check-in.
Enjoy a brilliant introduction to the Isle of Man with a coach and TT course tour with live commentary and course insights from TT legend Cameron Donald and Australian rider David Johnson. Spend the rest of the afternoon at your leisure.
Meet at the Palace Hotel reception for your transfer to the evening practice session, watching the practice from official VIP suite. Get up close and personal with the course using your exclusive VIP Grandstand and Line Pass, all while feasting on a delicious buffet dinner with your tour mates, serving up wine, beer and soft drinks throughout the sessionl. A visit to the TT Paddock is a must!
Transfer this morning to Nobles Park South Grandstand this morning for your first race day. The stone wall provides an unbelievable low-level view of the start and finish lines where you can catch glimpses of riders leaving their starting pits. You can even get up close and personal with the bikes as they make their way through the park after finishing, where you’ll be the first to greet riders across the finish line and get amongst the celebrations!
Return back to the hotel to get ready for the annual TT Riders Panel, showcasing personal interviews with past and present TT legends, plus an opportunity to ask a question and grab a photo! Enjoy a delicious feast, great music and buzzing atmosphere for the rest of the night before being transferred back to the hotel or spending the night out on the town!
Explore Douglas today at your leisure, perhaps getting amongst Mad Sunday where fans can get the chance to ride the 37.76 mile mountain course. Feel free to utilise your included 7 Day ‘GO Explore Pass to get around with unlimited transport across island buses, trams, horses and steam trains during your stay.
Transfer to Creg Ny Baa Pub this morning, perched above the A18 Mountain Road and one of the best vantage points of the circuit for race day two. Spectacular views of the circuit atop the first-floor balcony awaits. Watch riders approach from Kate’s Cottage, race around Creg Corner and accelerate towards Brandish at up to 320km/h! Enjoy the race with a tasty buffet lunch with beer, wine and soft drinks included.
Spend today at your leisure, perhaps visiting the Ramsey Sprint, a drag sprint event over a 1/8th mile strip that attracts thousands of fans. Check out the special modifications and models of motorcycles entering from all over the world, along with exciting exhibitions and entertainment!
Transfer this morning to Churchtown for Race Day 3, a favourite amongst TT fans for its fast bends and bumps which will keep you on the edge of your seat! Food and drink will be available for purchase throughout the day, however alcohol is not available and seating is limited so make sure to BYO snacks, camping chairs and drinks.
Board your one-way transfer to Peel this morning for the annual TT Motorcycle Show, showcasing a diverse range of unique bikes with special modifications. A popular seaside locale, Peel is home to narrow streets filled with quaint fisherman’s cottages and an 11th-century castle. Spend the rest of the afternoon exploring Peel at your leisure, transferring back to Douglas via public transport using your 7 Day “GO Explore Pass”.
Head to the Roadside Vantage Point for your final race day and get up close and personal with all the action! Seating is limited here, so come prepared with snacks and a camping chair. Transfer back to the hotel, joining your fellow TT buddies later in the evening for some bites and special guest appearances before watching the fireworks from outside the hotel promenade.
Say goodbye to your TT buddies this morning as you board your flight back to Manchester where the tour concludes.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Tickets are non-refundable under any circumstances, including non-appearances, adverse weather or circumstances beyond reasonable control of the event organiser
- Any lost tickets will incur a reissuing fee of $100 per person, per ticket in addition to any fees imposed by the service provider
- A single supplement surcharge of $3340 applies for those wishing to travel alone
- Room upgrades are available for an additional cost:
- Sea View Room (twin/double): additional $570 per person
- International flights
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Visa/Entry requirements (if applicable)
- Tipping and gratuities (please note tipping is not customary on Isle of Man)
- Meals and activities not listed in the itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages