ISLE OF MAN: 10 Day Isle Of Man TT 2019 Tour for Two (Platinum Tour)
A bike enthusiast’s dream holiday.
$15,990Valued at $16,790
Calling all TT fans! Get up close and personal with one of the world’s biggest motorsport events on this incredible 10 day Isle of Man TT tour. Get ready for 5 action-packed sessions from the best vantage points on the island!
- Experience Race Day 1 From the Official TT VIP Hospitality Suite and Eat Dinner with TT Legend Cameron Donald!
- 9 Nights of Central Accommodation Close to the TT Paddock Area
- Daily Breakfast Plus Many More Meal and Drink Packages
- Take a Lap Around the Circuit on a Coach Tour with a Current or Former TT rider, Meet and Greet TT Heroes and See the Action from the Official TT Hospitality Suite, Hillberry Grandstand, Creg-ny-Baa Pub and More!
- 9 Nights of 4-Star Accommodation Close to the Action
- Daily Breakfast Plus Many More Delicious Meal and Drink Packages Included Throughout the Tour
- Return Internal Flights to/from Manchester Airport
- All Internal Transfers via Coach as per the Itinerary
- Exclusive Access to the TT Riders Panel
- 1× 7 Day “GO Explore Pass”
- An Intimate VIP Coach Tour of the Famous TT Course
- Exclusive Access to the Official TT Hospitality Suite on Race Day 1 with a Gourmet Breakfast, Lunch and Drinks
- 1x Hillberry Grandstand Pass
- Get up Close to the Action from Churchtown
- An Intimate Dinner with TT Legend Cameron Donald plus Another Former or Current TT Rider
- Access to the Evening Practice Session from the Official VIP Suite
- Watch Race Day 3 from the Iconic Creg-ny-Baa Pub with Food and Drinks Included for the Day
- Farewell Drinks
- Douglas – Sefton Hotel or similar
- Available for departure on the 30th of May 2019
- Book early, only limited spots available!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Immerse yourself in the Isle of Man TT with this 10 day platinum package, giving you access to the best circuit vantage points on the course, VIP passes and exclusive meet and greets with TT heroes for a 4 day race experience you’ll never forget.
- See Race Day 1 from the luxury of the Official TT Hospitality Suite where you can watch riders swish past at over 250 km/h from the best seats in the house with food and drinks flowing all day!
- Experience the circuit from the eyes of a TT legend with an intimate VIP coach tour around the course, getting to know every bump, turn and corner from a rider’s perspective with personal insights from a current or former TT rider onboard.
- Rub shoulders with your TT heroes during the annual TT Riders Panel and get priority access to signings and photos while picking the brain of a TT legend sitting at your table. You’ll even get the opportunity to get to know Cameron Donald later with an exclusive private dinner function on day 6!
- Enjoy the Evening Practice Session from the Official TT Hospitality Suite and see the bikes launch off the starting line with a Main Grandstand and Line Pass included.
- See riders get knee down from the famous balcony of the Creg-Ny-Baa pub, an incredible vantage point to see riders flying down the hill from Kate’s Cottage before taking the Creg Corner to power ahead towards Brandish.
Pack your bags for TT mecca as you land in Douglas via a stop off in Manchester. Upon arrival in Douglas, you’ll be greeted by your tour host and transferred to your hotel for check-in.
Enjoy an exclusive VIP introduction to the circuit with an intimate coach tour around the course with a current or former TT rider guiding you through your tour. With only 20 people on board, gain insight into the mind of a racing TT rider as they navigate their way through the course, asking questions at your leisure or perhaps grabbing a photo with your tour rider! Spend the rest of the afternoon at your leisure
Meet at the Palace Hotel reception for your transfer to the evening practice session, watching the session from official VIP suite. Get up close and personal with the course using your exclusive VIP Grandstand and Line Pass, all while feasting on a delicious buffet dinner with your tour mates, serving up wine, beer and soft drinks throughout the session. A visit to the TT Paddock is a must!
Experience the race with an exclusive TT VIP Club Pass where you’ll be treated to a gourmet buffet lunch and dinner, serving up beer and wine throughout the race. Mingle with your heroes with access to exclusive rider and celebrity appearances! The VIP Suite not only provides magnificent views of the course, but puts you right at the centre of the action! You can follow the race unfold on live timing screens, watching the riders zoom past at 250km/h.
Return back to the hotel to get ready for the annual TT Riders Panel featuring TT legends. As VIP guests, you’ll not only gain priority access to photos and signings, but you’ll be seated front and centre with a TT personality at your table, giving you unlimited time to chat and ask questions. Enjoy a delicious feast, great music and buzzing atmosphere for the rest of the night before being transferred back to the hotel or spending the night out on the town!
Explore Douglas today at your leisure, perhaps getting amongst Mad Sunday where fans can get the chance to ride the 37.76 mile mountain course. Feel free to utilise your included 7 Day ‘GO Explore Pass’ to get around with unlimited transport across island buses, trams, horses or steam trains during your stay.
Enjoy the race today from one of the most spectacular vantage points of the TT Mountain Course from Hillberry Grandstand, giving you uninterrupted views all the way from the left hand corner of Brandish through to the 225km/h right-hander at Hillberry. See competitors racing around Kate’s Cottage from over a mile away on the mountain. As VIP guests, the grandstand is the only undercover location with seating across the entire course.
Spend today at your leisure, perhaps visiting the Ramsey Sprint, a drag sprint event over a 1/8th mile strip that attracts thousands of fans. Check out the special modifications of motorcycles entering from all over the world, along with exciting exhibitions and entertainment!
Join your fellow TT buddies for an intimate dinner with TT legend Cam Donald and another current or former rider where you’ll get the opportunity to get to know your heroes, share a drink and hear behind the scenes stories on al the action.
Transfer to Creg Ny Baa Pub this morning, perched above the A18 Mountain Road and one of the best vantage points of the circuit for race day two. Spectacular views of the circuit atop the first-floor balcony awaits. Watch riders approach from Kate’s Cottage, race around Creg Corner and accelerate towards Brandish at up to 320km/h! Enjoy the race with a tasty buffet lunch with beer, wine and soft drinks included.
Board your one-way transfer to Peel this morning for the annual TT Motorcycle Show, showcasing diverse bikes with unique modifications. A popular seaside locale, Peel is home to narrow streets filled with quaint fisherman’s cottages and an 11th-century castle. Spend the rest of the afternoon exploring Peel at your leisure, transferring back to Douglas using your 7 Day “GO Explore Pass”.
Head to the Roadside Vantage Point for your final race day and get up close and personal with all the action! Seating is limited here, so come prepared with snacks and a camping chair. Transfer back to the hotel, joining your fellow TT buddies later in the evening for some bites and special guest appearances before watching the fireworks from outside the hotel promenade.
Say goodbye to your TT buddies this morning as you board your flight back to Manchester where the tour concludes*
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Tickets are non-refundable under any circumstances, including non-appearances, adverse weather or circumstances beyond reasonable control of the event organiser
- Any lost tickets will incur a reissuing fee of $100 per person, per ticket in addition to any fees imposed by the service provider
- A single supplement surcharge of $3781 applies for those wishing to travel alone
- International flights
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Visa/Entry requirements (if applicable)
- Tipping and gratuities (please note tipping is not customary on Isle of Man)
- Meals and activities not listed in the itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages