IRELAND: 11 Day Uncover Ireland Tour with Abu Dhabi Stopover Including Flights for Two
Discover Ireland’s rich heritage and breathtaking landscapes.
$5,998Valued at $7,998
Immerse yourself in phenomenal coastal views from the Cliffs of Moher, indulge in the delectable cuisines of Ireland’s culture-rich cities and marvel at the architectural triumphs of Abu Dhabi on this exciting 11 day tour.
- Return International Flights for Two
- Experience the Exciting Blend of Heritage and Contemporary Culture in Dublin, Belfast and Galway
- Navigate Soaring Cliffs, Buzzing Towns, Hidden Beaches and Epic Bays on the Wild Atlantic Way Scenic Drive
- Return International Flights for Two
- 6 Nights of Hotel Accommodation in Ireland for Two
- 2 Nights of Hotel Accommodation in Abu Dhabi for Two
- 6 Breakfasts and 3 Dinners
- All Sightseeing and Admission Fees as per the Itinerary
- All On-Ground Transportation via Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Experienced English-Speaking Tour Guides
- Dublin – Red Cow Moran Hotel or similar
- Derry – Best Western Plus White Horse Hotel or similar
- Galway – Imperial Hotel or similar
- Killarney – Holiday Inn Killarney or similar
- Abu Dhabi – Courtyard by Marriott World Trade Centre or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2020:
- 16, 30 May
- 13, 27 June
- 5, 19 September
- 3 October
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Relish in the exciting blend of heritage and contemporary culture in Belfast and revel in the vibrant ambiance of Galway on this exciting adventure through Ireland.
- Stroll the cosy streets of Dublin during the day, then watch as the city comes to life at night with an eclectic row of buzzing bars and cafes.
- Marvel at breathtaking coastal views, emerald-green pastures and charming villages as you wind through the truly remarkable Ring of Kerry.
- Witness the epic sight of 40,000 polygonal basalt columns tumbling down into the Atlantic Ocean at the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Giant’s Causeway.
- Be wonderstruck by the architectural triumphs and lavish design of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque on a stopover in Abu Dhabi.
Pack your bags for an adventure through Ireland as you board your international flight to Dublin.
Cead mile failte! Upon arrival, you’ll meet your tour leader and fellow travellers before enjoying some free time to explore the magical mix of heritage and contemporary culture of Dublin’s streets or unwind from your travels.
Tonight, be treated to a welcome dinner and get to know your fellow travellers and the exciting days to come on your tour of Ireland.
Immerse yourself in the history of Northern Ireland on your way to the rich cultural city of Belfast for a walking and driving tour through the birthplace of the famed Titanic.
Venture up to the northernmost coast and snap the perfect photo of Ireland’s coastal formations from the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge. Witness the epic sight of 40,000 polygonal basalt columns tumbling down into the Atlantic Ocean at the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Giant’s Causeway.
End the day in the riverside city enclosed by 17th-century walls – Derry!
Traverse soaring cliffs, buzzing towns, hidden beaches and epic bays as you wind along the longest and most scenic coastal drive in the world, the Wild Atlantic Way, to the bohemian city of Galway.
Become acquainted with the vibrant ambiance of Galway with some free time to roam the eclectic rows of bars and cafes. Perhaps explore the medieval walls and ancient Spanish Arch or stroll the Salthill Promenade while sampling some delectable local oysters.
Begin the day with an awe-inspiring trip to the world-famous Cliffs of Moher, a wall of sheer cliffs soaring above crashing waves. Move on to the popular Bunratty Castle and Folk Park, an imposing castle overlooking a traditional Irish village of thatched-roof cottages, weavers, a forge and working blacksmith.
Journey through Limerick with its white-stone King John’s Castle, historic Gallery of Art and thriving cafe culture then admire the well-preserved thatch cottages of “Ireland’s prettiest village” Adare on your way to the colourful streets of Killarney.
Keep your camera fully charged for a full day of stunning scenery with a tour of the famous Ring of Kerry, an unspoilt region of breathtaking coastal views, emerald-green pastures and charming villages.
Wind past pristine beaches, medieval ruins, lush mountains, vast lakes and unique landforms as you pass through the towns of Beaufort, Killorglin, Glenbeigh, Waterville and more!
Don’t miss the chance to kiss the famous Blarney Stone and gain the ‘gift of gab’ on a tour through Blarney Castle before continuing to Kilkenny for a tour through the picturesque Medieval Mile, a maze of narrow lanes and historic buildings sandwiched between St. Canice’s Cathedral and Kilkenny Castle.
Arrive back in Dublin and choose to celebrate the last night of your tour with a dinner and authentic Irish music and dance at the Merry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub.
Your Ireland getaway comes to an end today after breakfast as you’re transferred to the airport for your flight to Abu Dhabi.
Today is yours to explore the vibrant streets of the cultural heart of the UAE. You could be wonderstruck by the architectural triumphs of the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque or trace the entire history of humanity’s artistic achievements in the spectacular Louvre Abu Dhabi.
Bid Abu Dhabi goodbye as you make your way to the airport for your flight back to Australia.
B = Breakfast, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane
- Departures from Adelaide, Canberra and Hobart will incur a surcharge of $295 per person
- Departures from Darwin and Perth will incur a surcharge of $600 per person
- Flights are with Etihad Airways or similar
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early or delayed departures
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Flights are non-refundable at all times and applicable charges apply to changes
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for two people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 44
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $800 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Airport transfers
- Tipping/gratuities (Recommended $15 per person per day)
- Anything not listed in the inclusions and itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages