IRELAND: 10 Day Best of Ireland Tour Including Flights for Two
Experience the Emerald Isle in all its glory.
$5,998Valued at $8,108
Experience Ireland in its full glory on this rollicking adventure from iconic Dublin and Belfast to the natural beauty of Giant’s Causeway, the Wild Atlantic Way and Cliffs of Moher.
- Return International Flights for Two with Emirates, Etihad, Qatar, Cathay Pacific or British Airways, Subject to Availability
- 8 Nights of Hotel Accommodation Including Daily Breakfast
- Spellbinding Experiences in Dublin and Galway, Visit Giant’s Causeway, Uncover the Beauty of the Wild Atlantic Way and More!
- Return International Flights for Two with a Premium Airline
- 8 Nights of Fantastic Hotel Accommodation for Two
- Breakfast Daily and 2 Delicious Dinners
- All On-Ground Transport as per Itinerary
- Sightseeing and Admission Fees as per the Itinerary
- Exciting Tours with Experienced Guides
- Dublin – Red Cow Moran Hotel or similar
- Derry – Best Western Plus White Horse Hotel or similar
- Galway – Clayton Hotel or similar
- Killarney – Holiday Inn Killarney or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2019:
- 4, 18 May
- 1*, 15*, 29* June
- 25* August
- 7, 21 September
- 5 October
- *A High Season surcharge of $300 per person applies for departures on these dates
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Welcome to the Emerald Isle! Prepare to be mesmerised by Ireland as you explore Dublin and Belfast, visit the celebrated Giant’s Causeway and Cliffs of Moher, and discover hidden gems in Killarney, the Ring of Kerry and beyond.
- Your gateway to trendy cafes and hip hotels, Belfast is also home to historic treasures, from Crumlin Road Gaol and the SS Nomadic to St. George’s Market.
- Stand on Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, a daring walkway that spans the chasm between the sea cliffs and island of the same name.
- Get your hit of Irish folklore at Giant’s Causeway; a collection of black hexagon columns by the water that has inspired legends of giants striding over the sea to Scotland.
- Towering 700ft above the Atlantic, keep your camera handy at the Cliffs of Moher for stunning snaps of the coastal cliffs and ocean. Discover the Wild Atlantic Way en route; 2500km of untouched crags, coastal villages and gorgeous beaches.
- Breathtaking coastal views, emerald green pastures and charming villages are just some of the sights you’ll behold as you uncover the Ring of Kerry.
- Get your fill of Dublin with plenty of free time to discover the city’s medieval castles and cathedrals or National Leprechaun Museum. Cap off your trip with a glass of Guinness in a local pub!
Your Irish adventure is about to begin, so don’t delay! Pack your bags and head to the airport for your international flight to Ireland!
Cead mile failte – or should we say, ‘a hundred thousand welcomes!’
Upon arrival, make your own way to the hotel for check-in. Depending on what time you get in, you may have some time to explore Dublin’s cobbled streets, classic pubs, and perhaps drink in the history with a pint of Guinness.
Later, meet with your tour leader for a spot of guided sightseeing or uncover this city’s historic layers on your own. Tonight at the welcome dinner, you’ll really be able to get to know your fellow travellers and tour guide.
Prepare to be regaled with tales of Ireland’s tumultuous history this morning, from the Rising to the Civil War, on your way to Belfast – a city renowned for its hip cafe scene and historic treasures.
Continuing onto Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, admire Rathlin Island and Fair Head from this daring bridge that spans the chasm between the sea cliffs and the island of the same name.
Then, visit the Giant’s Causeway. A collection of black hexagon columns by the water that that has inspired legends of giants striding over the sea to Scotland.
A sensational journey of soaring cliffs, flourishing towns and cities with hidden beaches and epic bays awaits you today as you head to Galway via the famed Wild Atlantic Way.
Arriving mid-afternoon, enjoy some free time to discover this city’s brightly painted pubs heaving with live music, buskers providing wonderful street entertainment and enduring remnants of the medieval town walls.
A natural masterpiece that abrupting falls away into the ceaseless churning of the Atlantic, the Cliffs of Moher is a sight to behold. Capture snaps this morning before continuing to Bunratty Castle and Folk Park.
Later, enjoy some free time in Limerick before the last leg of the journey to Killarney. Enroute, stop off in Adare for some photos of ‘Ireland’s prettiest village’, replete with thatched cottages, craft shops and 19th-century splendour.
The famous Ring of Kerry is your stamping ground today, home to breathtaking coastal views, emerald-green pastures, and charming villages where you’ll make comfort stops.
Leaving the Wild Atlantic Way today, you’ll get the opportunity to visit Blarney Castle and kiss the famous Blarney Stone to gain the ‘gift of the gab’. On the way, take a gander through Waterford, Ireland’s oldest city with a history that dates back to Viking times!
Arriving back in Dublin, celebrate the last night of your guided tour with an optional show at the Merry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub and traditional Irish dinner – maybe with a cheeky Guinness to cap off the night.
- Merry Ploughboy Irish Music Pub with dinner (AUD $89 per person).
Spend the next two days exploring Dublin at your leisure, free to walk past medieval castles and cathedrals on display alongside architectural 18th-century wonders and lively pubs.
You could learn a thing or two about the Irish mascot at the National Leprechaun Museum, visit the rebellious Kilmainham Gaol and get your culture fix at the National Museum of Ireland.
Sit down for one last Irish breakfast before packing your bags and making your own way to the airport for your flight home today!
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner, I/F = In Flight
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide
- Flights are economy class with Emirates, Etihad, Qatar, Cathay Pacific or British Airways, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 10, maximum 48
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $1000 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Tipping – recommended at $12 per person, per day
- Airport transfers
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
ATAS - Travel Accredited
International Flights Included
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages