INDOCHINA: 21 Day Vietnam & Cambodia Discovery Tour Including Flights For Two (Standard)
The Indochina trifecta: Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam!
$6,520Valued at $8,480
From the archeological marvels of the Angkor Wat temples in Siem Reap, to the sea of saffron coloured monk robes of Luang Prabang and the mesmerising limestone islands in Halong Bay – this fusion adventure truly showcases the best Indochina has on offer!
- Return International Flights for Two
- 19 Nights of Stunning Accommodation in Your Choice of Standard or Deluxe Accommodation
- Be Swept Away by a Plethora of UNESCO Cultural Gems, Bustling Cities and Stunning Nature from Hanoi to Luang Prabang and Siem Reap!
- Return International Flights for Two
- 19 Nights of Fantastic Accommodation in Your Choice of Standard or Deluxe Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast, 2 Lunches and 1 Delicious Dinner
- Overnight Halong Bay Cruise for Two
- All On-Ground Transportation and Transfers as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English-Speaking Guides
- All Admissions and Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- 2 x Bottles of Water per Day
Whether you’re on a budget or love a little extra luxury, choose from two accommodation options to experience Indochina the way that suits you best.
When you’re ready to purchase, simply select your preferred accommodation option from the Package Options section at the top of the page.
- Hanoi – La Suite Hotel or similar
- Halong Bay Cruise – Oriental Sails or similar
- Hoi An – Kiman Hotel or similar
- Saigon – Le Duy Hotel or similar
- Siem Reap – MotherHome Inn or similar
- Luang Prabang – Sada Hotel or similar
- Hanoi – Chalcedony Hotel or similar
- Halong Bay Cruise – Oriental Sails or similar
- Hoi An – Belle Maison Hadana or similar
- Saigon – Northern Hotel or similar
- Siem Reap – Memoire Siem Reap or similar
- Luang Prabang – Luang Prabang View or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 19 July
- 9 August
- 6 September
- 4 October
- 15 November
- 6* December
- 21 February
- 6 March
- *A High Season surcharge of $150 per person applies for departures on these dates
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Fall in love with Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos on this incredible 21 day tour, adventuring through buzzing city centres, ancient temples, tranquil waters and stunning natural scenery.
- Live a day in the life of a Vietnamese soldier fighting in the Cu Chi tunnels during the Vietnam War, and get lost in Ho Chi Minh City’s historic marvels on your free day.
- Discover Hoi An’s legacy of merchant houses, temples and tea warehouses with plenty of free time to discover the magnificent Thu Bon River, Japanese Covered Bridge and plethora of pagodas hidden within.
- Cruise through Halong Bay’s expansive beauty, taking a kayak adventure through uninhabited caves, hidden grottoes and local fishing villages.
- Cross the border into Laos and be swept away by the natural beauty of the glittering three-tiered Kuang Si Falls and meet endangered Black Bears at a Rescue Center. Cap off your day with stunning views of the Mekong from atop Mount Phousi.
- Be wowed by the beauty, intricate detail and spiritual magnificence of Angkor Thom and Angkor Wat, standing as the heart and soul of Cambodia for thousands of years.
Pack your bags for a jam-packed adventure as you board your international flight to Ho Chi Minh City. Upon arrival, you’ll be greeted by a tour representative and transferred to your hotel for check-in. The rest of the day is yours to explore the city at your leisure.
Gain insight into the life of a tunnel-dwelling Vietnam War resistance fighter at the Cu Chi Tunnels this morning, where you’ll get the chance to weave through underground tunnels, bomb traps and tank remnants.
Spend the next two days exploring the sights of Ho Chi Minh City at your leisure, perhaps basking in the incense burning aromas and narrow alley gems from the back of a three-wheeled cyclos. You could check out the Giac Lam Pagoda, the war-time historic Reunification Palace or eat your way through the Ben Thanh Food Market.
- Mekong Delta Day Tour – cruise along the waters of the Mekong, basking in the stunning scenery and admiring the coconut trees and local riverside villages en route (AUD $95 per person).
Head to the airport this morning to board your flight to Danang and transfer to Hoi An, stopping off at the breathtaking Marble Mountain and Stone village en route. The rest of the afternoon is yours to relax or explore at your own pace.
Enjoy the next couple of days to explore Hoi An at your leisure, perhaps weaving through the narrow streets, brimming with ancient architecture that will make you feel as if you were walking through a 16th-century port town. You could admire the rich architectural fusion of the 300-year-old Chinese Temple, 400-year-old Japanese Covered Bridge and 200-year-old Vietnamese Former Houses.
Transfer to Danang to board your flight to Hanoi. Upon arrival you’ll be met by a tour representative and transferred to your hotel for check-in.
Take a guided tour through the key landmarks of Hanoi today, starting at Quoc Tu Giam, Vietnam’s first university also known as the Temple of Literature. Continue onto Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum to pay homage to ‘Uncle Ho’, followed by the lotus-like One Pillar Pagoda.
Enjoy lunch at your leisure in the Old Quarter then head to the ceramics village of Bat Trang to gain insight into local life. Cap off the day at Hon Kiem Lake and the Ngoc Son Temple.
- Hanoi Street Food Tour (D) – Eat like a local in this guided tour of the local street food scene, tasting stuffed pancakes, banh mi, sticky rice balls, egg coffee and other delicious delicacies (AUD $60 per person).
Head for the emerald green seascapes of Halong Bay today. Explore the stunning Sung Sot Cave before cruising to Titov island for a refreshing dip and beach session. You could even climb to the top of the island to enjoy breathtaking views of the bay. Return to the ship for an evening of entertainment, squid fishing, drinks and dancing!
Start your morning with Tai Chi on the sundeck or capture the sunrise over the limestone pillars of Halong Bay. Sip on tea and coffee before kayaking around the hidden area of Bo Nau, less travelled to by tourists. Continue your exploration past Ba Hang fishing village, Dog Islet and more. Return back to the harbour for a fruit carving demonstration and cooking class before transferring back to Hanoi.
The next two days are yours to explore this bustling city, perhaps hanging out in the Old Quarter, tasting local delights like egg coffee, banh mi and crushed fruit cup or weaving your way through the vast gardens and stunning ancient architecture of Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum. Make sure to pay homage to ‘Uncle Ho!’
Soak up some last minute sights this morning before boarding your flight to the world heritage city of Luang Prabang, the spiritual and religious center of Laos. Upon arrival you’ll be met by a tour representative and transferred to your hotel for check-in.
See the iconic sights of the city today, starting at the Royal Palace Museum before continuing into Wat Mai, built with a majestic five-tiered roof. Gain insight into the many ethnicities of Laos at the Arts and Ethnology Center. Next stop, the watermelon-shaped stupas of Wat Visoun and Wat Aham.
Leave the city and head for the Kuang Si Waterfall and the Bear Rescue Center, dedicated to protecting the Black Bear. Finish the day at Mount Phousi, where stunning sunset views of the Mekong await. Spend the evening weaving your way through the night market.
Rise early this morning to witness the morning rituals of saffron-clad monks collecting offerings from residents. Learn about local produce and tastes at the Phosi fresh market before heading to the magnificent mosaic Wat Xiengthong temple. Continue down the Mekong River to the limestone Pak Ou Caves and Ban Xang Hai village.
Head back to the city and visit Ban Xang Khong, a village known for its paper making and silk weavings.
Head to the airport to board your flight to Siem Reap where you’ll be met by a tour representative at the airport and transferred to your hotel for check-in.
Spend the day exploring the archeological playground of Angkor Wat, the centrepiece of Siem Reap and one of the seven greatest architectural wonders of the world. Start your archeological adventure at Ta Prohm, before weaving your way through the Southern Gate, Bayon Temple, Terrace of the Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King, just to name a few!
Spend the evening strolling the bustling streets of the city, perhaps sampling local delights at the Night market.
More than just a gateway to ancient ruins, there’s plenty to explore in this bustling city. Take the day to snake your way through local markets, treat yourself to a spa treatment or even find a tailor to craft you the finest suit!
Say goodbye to your travel buddies as you board your international flight home to Australia.
Arrive home in Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne or Sydney
- Flights from Brisbane and Adelaide are available for an additional $300 per person
- Flights from Perth are available for an additional $500 per person
- Flights are economy class with Vietnam Airlines, subject to availability
- Upgrades to Deluxe Economy are available for $800 per person
- Upgrades to Business Class are available for $2400 per person
- A flight amendment surcharge of $200 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 20
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $450 for Standard Accommodation Packages and $550 for Deluxe Accommodation Packages applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Pre/Post tour accommodation is available from $100 per person, twin share, including breakfast
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Optional Activities
- Optional tipping – recommended at $5 per person, per day
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages