The Indian Pacific – 6 Day Luxury Rail Package Including Flights for One (Departing Melbourne)
Embark on a real Aussie outback adventure!
$2,795Valued at $3,918
Travel in the footsteps of adventurers, traders and the gold rush pioneers of a bygone era on this epic luxury train ride across the iconic Australian landscape.
- Flight to Perth and Home from Sydney**
- 2 Nights of Hotel Accommodation in Perth Plus a Scenic Fremantle Half Day Cruise with Lunch
- 4 Days* Aboard the Luxurious Indian Pacific Train in a Gold Service Cabin
- All Onboard Meals, Drinks and Entertainment Including Off-Train Excursions in the Outback
*3 Days for Adelaide Departures
**Not included for Sydney & Adelaide departures.
- Flight from Departure City to Perth
- Transfers from Airport to Hotel in Perth
- 2 Nights of 4 Star Accommodation in Perth
- Half Day Cruise in Fremantle Including Lunch
- Transfers from Hotel to Train Station in Perth
- 4 Days/ 3 Nights on the Indian Pacific from Perth to Sydney* in a Gold Service Cabin, Twin Share or Single
- Transfers from Station to Airport in Sydney**
- Flight From Sydney to Departure City**
- All Onboard Meals and Drinks
*Adelaide departures disembark 1 day early in Adelaide – 3 Days/2 Nights on the Indian Pacific
**Not included for Sydney & Adelaide departures.
- Perth – Citadines St Georges Terrace or similar
INDIAN PACIFIC GOLD SERVICE
Cross the breadth of our beautiful country in complete luxury and comfort. Your windowed cabin is spacious and comfortable, and the Indian Pacific’s army of well-trained staff are always on hand to cater to your every need. Gold Service is also available in both twin share and single share at no extra cost!
Gold Service cabins include:
- Comfortable beds which convert to lounge seats during the day
- All-inclusive dining in the Queen Adelaide Restaurant
- All-inclusive Australian wines, beers, basic spirits and non-alcoholic beverages
- Power outlets in cabin
- In-cabin music channels and journey audio commentary
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 5*, 17^* April
- 31* May
- 7*, 14*, 21*, 28* June
- 5* July
2*, 9*, 14^* August
- 22* November
- 6, 13, 20, 27 December
10, 24 January
- *A High Season Surcharge per person applies for departures on these dates to be paid upon finalising the booking, as below
- Melbourne, Adelaide and Brisbane: $200 per person
- Sydney: $150 per person
- ^Itinerary operates in reverse
- Please note all Adelaide departures will finish on Day 5, as per the Itinerary
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- See Australia in all its glory on this all-inclusive luxury train ride all the way from the Pacific to the Indian Ocean.
- Begin your journey with a two night stay Perth, where stunning beaches blend with cosmopolitan life, bursting with trendy bars and world-class restaurants.
- Take a tranquil half day cruise along the Swan River in Fremantle – a unique way to see Perth at its best. Indulge in an delicious buffet lunch and glass of wine as you take in the views.
- Enjoy luxury at its finest as you let the Indian Pacific take care of your every need. Locally sourced gourmet ingredients, expertly paired wines and a bevy of drinks and snacks are all included in this decadent package.
- Cross the infamous Nullarbor Desert, where the true magnitude of the Aussie landscape will take your breath away.
- Enjoy stops and excursions in Kalgoorlie-Boulder and the abandoned ghost town of Cook, outback towns emblematic of Aussie swagger amidst the vast desert expanse (Perth to Sydney direction only).
Your great Aussie adventure begins today with your domestic flight to Perth. Upon arrival, you’ll be transferred to the hotel for check-in.
Kick off your morning with a scenic cruise along the Swan River today, followed by a magnificent buffet lunch and a complimentary drink of your choosing – wine, beer or soft drink.
Upon boarding you’ll be shown to your reserved table, where you can sip complimentary tea or a cup of fresh brew as you cruise downstream to Fremantle. On the return journey, partake in a scrumptious buffet filled with Western Australia’s abundant seasonal fresh produce followed by a dessert buffet.
Why not enhance your cruise with an ice cold beer, chilled chardonnay or smooth shiraz? After disembarking, you’ll have the rest of the day to explore Perth.
All aboard the Indian Pacific! This morning you’ll transfer to your majestic train adventure, unwinding in the comforts of your Gold Class Cabin before lunching at the restaurant car watching the verdant green of the Avon Valley roll by. Spend the afternoon relaxing and getting to know your fellow travel buddies onboard, perhaps enjoying a glass of Sauvignon Blanc from the Queen Adelaide Restaurant.
Later in the afternoon, get ready for your first off-train excursion in the wild west town of Kalgoorlie-Boulder. Being Australia’s largest regional town with a long fascinating history, there will be plenty to explore!
This excursion is only for the Perth to Sydney direction.
Spot the vast horizon this morning beyond your window as your arrive on the edges of the sweeping Nullarbor Plain, abundant with kangaroos and other desert wildlife. Enjoy an off-train excursion in Cook. Once a bustling railway community now turned ghost town filled with abandoned buildings, you’ll really feel the emptiness of the desert in this ‘middle of nowhere’ town.
Jump back on board to enjoy an afternoon tipple, and sit back and relax as the train continues its trek across the longest single stretch of railway in the world.
Watch as the landscape transforms from the dryness of the Nullarbor to the lush green fields and pastoral lands of South Australia today.
Passengers who departed from Adelaide will disembark the train after breakfast today.
Wind your way through the majestic Blue Mountains this morning en-route to Sydney. Upon arrival, travellers heading to Melbourne or Brisbane will be transferred to the airport for their included flight home.
The Blue Mountains can only be seen via the Perth to Sydney direction.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
“A truly magnificent train journey through some of Australia’s most diverse scenery. Gold Class has exception meals, great service and pleasant decor… A must for every Australian to view our great outback, mountains, and capital cities.”
“This is the epitome of rail travel – comfy accommodation, intimate and relaxed lounge cars, and dining of the highest possible standard. The staff are amazing and nothing was too much trouble. Great examples of the genuine Aussie!”
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane
- Flights include 20kgs of checked baggage
- Flights are economy class with Virgin Australia, Jetstar or Qantas, subject to availability
- Customers who depart from Sydney or Adelaide will have a flight home from Perth included only
- Passengers departing Adelaide disembark the train on Day 5
- A return flight amendment surcharge of $50 per person applies for later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- No surcharge applies for solo travellers staying in an Indian Pacific Gold Service Single Cabin
- Indian Pacific Gold Service Single Cabins do not have an ensuite
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Anything not listed in the itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages