The Indian Pacific – 5 Day Luxury Rail Package Including Flights For One (Departing ADL)
Embark on an epic outback adventure!
$1,995Valued at $3,859
Travel in the footsteps of adventurers, traders and the gold rush pioneers of a bygone era on this epic luxury train ride across the iconic Australian landscape. Don’t blink – you won’t want to miss a second.
- Flight to Sydney and Home from Perth**
- 2 Nights of Hotel Accommodation in Perth Plus a Scenic Fremantle Day Cruise with Lunch
- 4 Days* Aboard the Luxurious Indian Pacific Train in a Gold Service Cabin
- All Onboard Meals, Drinks and Entertainment Including Off-Train Excursions in the Outback
*3 Days for Adelaide Departures
- Flight to Sydney and Home from Perth** – Includes 20kg of Checked Baggage
- Transfers from the Indian Pacific to Your Hotel, and Return Transfers to the Airport
- 4 Days on the Indian Pacific from Sydney to Perth*
- Gold Service Cabin, Twin or Single Share
- All Onboard Meals and Drinks
- All Off-Train Excursions and Activities
- 2 Nights of 4 Star Accommodation in Perth
- Day Cruise in Fremantle Including Lunch
- Transfer from East Perth Railway Station to Your Hotel
*2 Nights for passengers departing Adelaide, who will board the train on Day 2
**Flights return to your departure city only. Customers who depart from Sydney or Adelaide will have a flight home from Perth included only.
Cross the breadth of our beautiful country in complete luxury and comfort. Your windowed cabin is spacious and comfortable, and the Indian Pacific’s army of well-trained staff are always on hand to cater to your every need. Gold Service is also available in both twin share and single share at no extra cost!
Gold Service cabins include:
- Comfortable beds which convert to lounge seats during the day
- All-inclusive dining in the Queen Adelaide Restaurant
- All-inclusive Australian wines, beers, basic spirits and non-alcoholic beverages
- Power outlets in cabin
- In-cabin music channels and journey audio commentary
12*, 19*, 26*December
9* January 15^*, 22^* March
- 10**, 24** April
- 1**, 8**, 15**, 22**, 29** May
12, 26 June
10, 17, 24 July
- 7**, 14**,
- * A High Season Surcharge per person applies for departures on these dates, as below:
- Melbourne or Adelaide: $200 per person
- Sydney: $250 per person
- Brisbane: $350 per person
- ** A Peak Season Surcharges per person applies for departures on these dates, as below:
- Melbourne, Sydney or Adelaide: $300 per person
- Brisbane: $350 per person
- ^Itinerary operates in reverse
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- See Australia as you’ve never seen it before on this all-inclusive luxury train ride all the way from the Pacific to the Indian Ocean.
- Keep your credit card tucked safely away and let the Indian Pacific take care of your every need. Locally sourced gourmet ingredients, expertly paired wines, and as many drinks as you can indulge in are all included in your decadent package.
- Cross the infamous Nullarbor Desert, where the true magnitude of the Aussie landscape will take your breath away.
- Enjoy stops and excursions in Rawlinna and Broken, outback towns full of Aussie charm and intriguing history.
- Spend two nights post-train journey in Perth, where stunning beaches and rambling parklands fringe a cosmopolitan city that’s bursting with awesome bars and restaurants.
- Take a tranquil day cruise along the Swan River – a unique way to see Perth at its best. Indulge in a sumptuous buffet lunch and glass of wine for two as you take in the views.
Your luxurious Aussie escape begins today with your domestic flight to Sydney, where you will be transferred to the spectacular Indian Pacific to experience all the comforts of your Gold Class cabin, as visions of the majestic Blue Mountains pass by.
The afternoon is yours to relax, socialise and get acquainted with the novelty of rail travel. After a sumptuous dinner, join other guests for a few late-night drinks or head to your cabin to settle in early and await the sights of your first incredible outback sunrise the next day.
Passengers departing from Sydney will make their own way to Sydney Central Station for a 3pm departure.
Smell the rich aroma of freshly brewed coffee this morning as you drink in the spectacular outback vistas of Broken Hill and get ready for your off-train excursion. For all its remoteness, this unique frontier town is a sort-of-oasis at the edges of the earth, replete with iconic Australian art, fascinating mining history and an intriguing near-by ghost town.
Back onboard, sink into pure indulgence in the Queen Adelaide Restaurant for breakfast and sit back and relax as the dry tones of the outback make way for the beautiful green fields and pastoral lands of South Australia.
Off-board, sample Barossa Valley’s boutique wines or visit the picturesque German village of Hahndorf in the Adelaide Hills, alternatively, stay put in Adelaide and explore the city independently.
Passengers departing Adelaide will make their own way to the station today. Check-in is open from 6:40pm to 8:40pm and the train departs at 9:40pm.
You’ll spot the vast horizon beyond the window this morning as you pass through the seemingly limitless expanses of the sweeping Nullarbor Plain. The ancient stillness of the desert landscape is broken only by a mob of friendly kangaroos or the occasional circling bird of prey.
Marvel at the ever-changing landscapes and raw beauty at your leisure as you travel across Australia’s longest single stretch of railway, before dining on canapes and sipping delicious drinks under the brilliant desert stars of the wide Nullarbor skies of Rawlinna.
Avon Valley’s undulating forest, fauna and atmospheric homesteads will fill your vision this morning as you wind through picturesque Perth. Arriving in this western cosmopolitan, your epic Australian outback journey has reached its final destination.
Disembark the Indian Pacific and transfer to hotel in the bustling city this afternoon. After check-in, spend the remainder of the day at leisure to explore this beautifully designed city bursting with vibrant bars and restaurants.
You’ll be treated to a scenic cruise along the Swan River today, where you’ll hear a fascinating Captain’s commentary of the area, followed by a magnificent buffet lunch and a complimentary drink of your choosing – wine, beer or soft drink.
Upon boarding you’ll be shown to your reserved table, where you can sip complimentary tea or a cup of fresh brew as you cruise downstream to Fremantle. Upon the return journey, partake in a scrumptious buffet filled with Western Australia’s abundant seasonal fresh produce, with a cheeky dessert buffet afterwards. Why not enhance your cruise with an ice cold beer, chilled chardonnay or smooth shiraz? After disembarking, you’ll have the rest of the day to explore Perth.
Your glorious cross-country extravaganza comes to a close today, as you board your domestic flight home to your departure city. Kick back and enjoy the memories!
Passengers who departed from Perth will not board a flight.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
“Truly magnificent train journey through some of Australia’s most diverse scenery. Gold Class has exception meals, great service and pleasant decor… A must for every Australian to view our great outback, mountains, and capital cities.”
“This is the epitome of rail travel – comfy accommodation, intimate and relaxed lounge cars, and dining of the highest possible standard. The staff are amazing and nothing was too much trouble. Great examples of the genuine Aussie!”
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Flights depart from Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane
- Flights include 20kgs of checked baggage
- Flights are economy class with Virgin Australia, Jetstar or Qantas, subject to availability
- Customers who depart from Sydney or Adelaide will have a flight home from Perth included only
- Passengers departing Adelaide will board the train in Adelaide on Day 2
- A return flight amendment surcharge of $50 per person applies for later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- No surcharge applies for solo travellers staying in an Indian Pacific Gold Service Single Cabin
- Indian Pacific Gold Service Single Cabins do not have an ensuite
- Travel insurance – recommended
- Anything not listed in the itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages