THE INDIAN PACIFIC: 5 Day Luxury Rail Package Including Flights for Two (Departing ADL)
Embark on an epic outback adventure!
$3,798Valued at $5,768
Travel in the footsteps of adventurers, traders and the gold rush pioneers of a bygone era on this incredible luxury train ride across the iconic Australian landscape. Don’t blink – you won’t want to miss a second!
- Flights to Sydney and Home from Perth
- 2 Nights of Hotel Accommodation in Perth Plus a Scenic Fremantle Day Cruise with Lunch
- 4 Days* Aboard the Luxurious Indian Pacific Train in a Gold Service Cabin
- All Onboard Meals, Beverages and Activities Including Off-Train Excursions in the Outback
*3 Days for Adelaide departures
- Flights to Sydney and Home from Perth*
- 20kgs Checked Luggage
- 4 Days on the Indian Pacific from Sydney to Perth**
- Gold Service Cabin with En Suite
- All Off-Train Excursions and Activities as per the Itinerary
- All Onboard Meals and Beverages
- 2 Nights of 4 Star Accommodation in Perth
- Day Cruise in Fremantle Including Lunch
- Transfers from Airport and Sydney Train Station^
- Transfer from East Perth Railway Station to Your Hotel
*^Not included for guests departing Sydney or Adelaide
**Adelaide departures embark 1 day later in Adelaide
- Perth – Travelodge Hotel or similar
Cross the breadth of our beautiful country in complete luxury from the comfort of your spacious windowed cabin and with the Indian Pacific’s army of well-trained staff always on hand to cater to your every need. Gold Service is also available in both twin share and single share at no extra cost!
Gold Service cabins include:
- Comfortable beds which convert to lounge seats during the day
- All-inclusive dining in the Queen Adelaide Restaurant
- All-inclusive Australian wines, beers, basic spirits and non-alcoholic beverages
- In-cabin music channels and journey audio commentary
- Power outlets in cabin
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 13^** December
- 8** January
- 7^** February
- 10^*, 22* April
- 20* May
- 3, 24 June
- 15 July
- 5*, 26* August
- 23**, 30** September
- 9^** October
- 4*, 18* November
- 2, 9 December
- *A High Season surcharge of $300 per person applies for departures on these dates
- ** A Peak Season surcharge of $600 per person applies for departures on these dates
- ^ Itinerary operates in reverse
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- See Australia as you’ve never seen it before on this all-inclusive luxury train ride all the way from the Pacific to the Indian Ocean.
- Keep your credit card tucked safely away and let the Indian Pacific take care of your every need, with locally sourced gourmet ingredients, expertly paired wines, and as many drinks as you can indulge in are all included in your decadent package.
- Cross the infamous Nullarbor Desert, where the true magnitude of the Aussie landscape will take your breath away.
- Enjoy stops and excursions in Rawlinna and Broken, outback towns full of Aussie charm and intriguing history.
- Spend two nights post-train journey in Perth, where stunning beaches and rambling parklands fringe a cosmopolitan city that’s bursting with awesome bars and restaurants.
- Take a tranquil day cruise along the Swan River – a unique way to see Perth at its best. Indulge in a sumptuous buffet lunch and a glass of wine for two as you take in the views.
Your luxurious Aussie escape begins today with your domestic flight to Sydney, where you will be transferred to the spectacular Indian Pacific to experience all the comforts of your Gold Class cabin, as visions of the majestic Blue Mountains pass by.
The afternoon is yours to relax, socialise and get acquainted with the novelty of rail travel. After a sumptuous dinner, join other guests for a few late-night drinks or head to your cabin to settle in early and await the sights of your first incredible outback sunrise the next day.
Passengers departing from Sydney will make their own way to Sydney Central Station for a 3pm departure.
Smell the rich aroma of freshly brewed coffee this morning as you drink in the spectacular outback vistas of Broken Hill and get ready for your off-train excursion. For all its remoteness, this unique frontier town is a sort-of-oasis at the edges of the earth, replete with iconic Australian art, fascinating mining history and an intriguing near-by ghost town.
Back onboard, sink into pure indulgence at the Queen Adelaide Restaurant for breakfast and sit back and relax as the dry tones of the outback make way to beautiful green fields and the pastoral lands of South Australia.
Off-board, sample Barossa Valley’s boutique wines or visit the picturesque German village of Hahndorf in the Adelaide Hills, alternatively, stay put in Adelaide and explore the city independently.
Passengers departing Adelaide will make their own way to the station today. Check-in is open from 6:40pm to 8:40pm and the train departs at 9:40pm.
You’ll spot the vast horizon beyond the window this morning as you pass through the seemingly limitless expanses of the sweeping Nullarbor Plain. The ancient stillness of the desert landscape is broken only by a mob of friendly kangaroos or the occasional circling bird of prey.
Marvel at the ever-changing landscapes and raw beauty at your leisure as you travel across Australia’s longest single stretch of railway, before dining on canapes and sipping delicious drinks under the brilliant desert stars of the wide Nullarbor skies of Rawlinna.
Avon Valley’s undulating forest, fauna and atmospheric homesteads fills your vision this morning as you wind through picturesque Perth. Arriving in this western cosmopolitan, your epic Australian outback journey has reached its final destination.
Disembark the Indian Pacific and transfer to hotel in the bustling city this afternoon. After check-in, spend the remainder of the day at leisure to explore this beautifully designed city bursting with vibrant bars and restaurants.
You’ll be treated to a scenic cruise along the Swan River today, where you’ll hear a fascinating Captain’s commentary of the area, followed by a magnificent buffet lunch and a complimentary drink of your choosing – wine, beer or soft drink.
Upon boarding you’ll be shown to your reserved table where you can sip complimentary tea or a cup of fresh brew as you cruise downstream to Fremantle. On the return journey, partake in a scrumptious buffet filled with Western Australia’s abundant seasonal fresh produce, with a cheeky dessert buffet afterwards. Why not enhance your cruise with an ice cold beer, chilled chardonnay or smooth shiraz?
After disembarking, you’ll have the rest of the day to explore Perth.
Your glorious cross-country extravaganza comes to a close today as you board your domestic flight home to your departure city. Kick back and enjoy the memories!
Passengers who departed from Perth will not board a flight.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
“A truly magnificent train journey through some of Australia’s most diverse scenery. Gold Class has exceptional meals, great service and pleasant decor. A must for every Australian to view our great outback, mountains and capital cities.”
“This is the epitome of rail travel – comfy accommodation, intimate and relaxed lounge cars, and dining of the highest possible standard. The staff are amazing and nothing was too much trouble. Great examples of the genuine Aussie!”
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Perth
- Flights return to Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Adelaide
- Flights are economy class with Tiger, Virgin Australia, Jetstar or Qantas, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $50 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Travelling solo? An Indian Pacfic Gold Service Single Cabins can be quoted upon request. Contact Kogan Travel on 1300 517 210 for more information
- Single cabins do not have an en suite.
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages