INDIA, SRI LANKA & MALDIVES: 21 Day Escorted Tour Including Flights for Two
Traverse India, Sri Lanka and the Maldives.
Imposing forts, holy temples, rolling tea fields and tranquil beaches are waiting to be explored as you weave through India, Sri Lanka and the Maldives on this thrilling 21 day tour.
- Return International Flights for Two
- Explore the Striking Forts and Spectacular Temples of India and Sri Lanka
- Unwind Beneath the Glowing Sun, Where Crystal-Clear Waters Lap at Your Feet on the Pristine Beaches of the Maldives
- Return International Flights for Two
- Flight from Delhi to Negombo for Two
- Flight from Colombo to Male for Two
- 20 Nights of Accommodation for Two
- 18 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches and 8 Dinners
- All-Inclusive Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Drinks Package in the Maldives
- All Tours and Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- All On-Ground Transportation via Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- English-Speaking Tour Guides
- Return Airport Transfers in Sri Lanka
- Return Speedboat Transfers in the Maldives
- New Delhi – New Park Hotel or similar
- Jaipur – Four Points Sheraton or similar
- Agra – Trident Hotel or similar
- Negombo – Amagi Aria or similar
- Sigiriya – Saunter Paradise or similar
- Kandy – Hotel Thilanka or similar
- Nuwara Eliya – Mirage Kings Cottages or similar
- Yala/Tissamaharama – Chaarya Resort and Spa or similar
- Galle/Ahangama – Insight Resort or similar
- Maldives – Adaaran Club Rannalhi, Fihalhohi Island Resort or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 4, 18, 25 May
- 8, June
- 6, 20 July
- 21, 31 August
- 4, 7 September
- 12*, 16*, 26* October
- 25* Jan
- 14*, 22* February
- 1*, 15*, 18* March
- *A surcharge of $400 applies for departure on these dates
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Marvel at spectacular forts in India, wander the lush tea fields of Sri Lanka and unwind on the pristine beaches of the Maldives on this jam-packed 21 day tour.
- Immerse yourself in the magical allure of the luxurious Taj Mahal as the golden sun shines on the breathtaking ivory-white marble dome and tranquil reflecting pool.
- Explore the treasure trove of history that is New Delhi, marveling at the architectural triumphs of the astounding Humayun’s Tomb and imposing Jama Masjid.
- Uncover six magnificent temples, exquisite cave paintings and 150 statues of Lord Buddha at the awe-inspiring Dambulla Cave Temple.
- Inhale the heavenly scent of fresh tea as you tour the Ceylon Tea Factory in Nuwara Eliya, a peaceful town nestled amongst misty hills blanketed in lush green tea plantations.
- Spend four nights at a tropical island paradise where stunning white-sand beaches, vibrant marine life and unrivalled luxury await in the Maldives.
Welcome to New Delhi! Upon arrival, meet your tour representative and transfer to your hotel for check-in where you can unwind from your journey and acclimate to the new time zone.
*Please Note: Customers departing from Sydney, Brisbane or Adelaide will fly via Melbourne.
Journey back in time as you explore the treasure trove of history that is New Delhi and the quaint yet busy backstreets of Old Delhi. Begin the day marveling at the architectural triumph of the imposing Jama Masjid then travel along the winding streets of Chandni Chowk, a bustling market district, on a cycle rickshaw.
After lunch, visit a Sikh Temple, passing the monumental India Gate, Parliament House and Presidential Palace on the way. Roam the poignant Gandhi Smriti Museum, once the home of Mahatma Gandhi, and finish off with a visit to the astounding Humayun’s Tomb, set amongst lush gardens.
Tonight, meet with your fellow travellers and tour manager for an orientation meeting and welcome dinner.
*Please Note: Jama Masjid remains closed on Fridays.
En route to the flamboyant walled city of Jaipur, gaze up at the monumental Qatab Minar, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the world’s tallest brick minaret.
Arrive in the ‘Pink City’, Jaipur. Known for its vibrant architecture, stunning hilltop forts and glorious palaces, navigate the bustling streets to the Silver and Art Palace, a jewelry showroom renowned for its spectacular array of gems, gold, silver, artworks and traditional Mughal jewelry.
End the day browsing the bargains at a local bazaar.
Get ready to explore the fusion of Mughal and Hindu architecture in the Hall of Mirrors set amongst the enormous grounds of the Amber Fort, perched high on a hilltop where opulent courtyards and rugged outer walls offer unspoilt panoramas of Jaipur’s original city walls and the stunning lake below.
Browse the vast collection of quality handmade carpets, textiles, pashminas, pottery and paintings at Jaipur Handicrafts before spending the rest of the day at leisure, perhaps admiring the ancient Jal Mahal, a palace floating in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake.
- Half Day Jaipur Tour – take in the well-preserved sights of Jaipur, visiting the Jantar Mantar Observatory, ornamental Hawa Mahal and grand City Palace (approx. $75 per person).
- Dinner at Local Jaipur Restaurant with Cultural Performance – embrace the exotic flavours of Indian cuisine at a local restaurant with a traditional cultural performance (approx. $99 per person).
Say goodbye to Jaipur as you pass through the quaint village of Abhaneri, home to the remarkable Harshat Mata Temple and Chand Baori Stepwell. Depending on time, you could greet children at a local school.
Following lunch, continue to the wondrous city of Agra, renowned for its rich heritage and architectural delights.
Witness the magical allure of the Taj Mahal as the golden sun reflects off the elaborate ivory-white marble and tranquil pool that make up one of the most perfect architectural monuments in the world.
Afterwards, stop at the Kalakriti Culture and Convention Centre to learn about the history of the Taj Mahal and watch an insightful marvel carving demonstration.
- Half Day Agra Tour – embark on a not-to-be-missed tour of the maze of walled courtyards, mosques and private chambers at the breathtaking Agra Fort (approx. $XX per person).
Depart Agra and return to New Delhi where you will bid farewell to your group and tour manager tonight with a celebratory farewell dinner.
Transfer to the airport and board your flight from Delhi to Negombo, Sri Lanka. Upon arrival, you will be met by a tour representative and transferred to your hotel for check-in.
The morning is yours to adjust to your new surroundings. You could wander the pristine waterfront or roam the colourful Angurukaramulla Temple before navigating the vast network of canals on a guided boat tour of Negombo’s stunning Dutch churches.
Following breakfast, squeeze in some last minute exploring of Negombo before departing for Habarana. Upon arrival, you could get to know your natural surroundings by snapping postcard-worthy pictures of Habarana Lake and the lush environment.
- Sigiriya Rock Fortress – step through the gigantic lion paws to the top of Lion Rock and overlook the royal gardens, ramparts and moats surrounding this ancient rock fortress before exploring the museum downstairs (approx. USD $30 per person).
The day is yours to roam Habarana as you please. You could marvel at the majestic elephants of Kaudulla National Park as they collect water from the tranquil blue waters of the Kaudulla Tank or embark on an optional tour.
- Morning Polonnaruwa City Tour by Tuk Tuk – walk among the scattered walls, stupas, Buddha statues, irrigation canals and Hindu sculptures of the ancient city of Polonnaruwa and marvel at the stone carvings of the Vatadage Relic House (approx. USD $30 per person).
- Half Day Jeep Safari in Minneriya National Park – embark on a safari through the 8800 hectares of Minneriya National Park, a sanctuary for over 300 elephants, herds of deer and ample bird life (approx. USD $30 per person).
Venture out to Dambulla and stop to marvel at the awe-inspiring Dambulla Cave Temple, a collection of six magnificent temples containing exquisite cave paintings and 150 statues of Lord Buddha, including one large gold Buddha statue.
Continue on to the last royal capital of the Sri Lankan kings, Kandy. Stroll through this small lakeside town, observing the opulent Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic and a local bazaar, arts and crafts centre and gem and lapidary museum.
Before calling an end to the day, witness a local cultural show, depicting the rich and vibrant culture of Sri Lanka to the backdrop of traditional music.
Nestled amongst misty hills blanketed and lush green plantations, today you’ll arrive in Nuwara Eliya.Step into the Ceylon Tea Factory and inhale the heavenly scent of freshly pulled tea before enjoying a perfectly blended cup of pure Ceylon Tea.
Where classic Dutch architecture meets a laid-back tropical setting, welcome to Galle. Embrace the delightful scenery as you tour the historic Galle Dutch Fort and stroll the Dutch-influenced streets, observing the perfect blend of European architecture and South Asian tradition.
Finish off the tour by browsing the range of souvenirs on sale at the Dutch Hospital Shopping Complex then progress to Ahungalla.
The day is yours to explore the small coastal town of Ahungalla at your own pace. Why not unwind on the golden sands of Ahungalla Beach, explore Kothduwa Temple in the middle of the Madu Ganga or get up close to nature at the Galbokka Sea Turtle Hatchery?
Transfer to the airport this morning for your short flight to Male, Maldives. Upon arrival, you will be met by a representative and transferred to the hotel via speedboat.
The next three days are yours to unwind on a private island paradise where stunning white-sand beaches, vibrant marine life and unrivalled luxury awaits. You could participate in a host of water sports, go fishing out on the turquoise ocean waters or watch the sunset over the gorgeous horizon.
Board your speedboat transfer to Male Airport for your flight back to Australia.
*Please Note: Some flights may arrive one day later due to flight scheduling.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne and Sydney
- Departures from Canberra, Adelaide, Perth and Hobart will incur a surcharge of $250 per person
- Flights are with Qantas, Virgin or similar
- Flight from Delhi to Negombo is with Sri Lankan Airlines or similar
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early or delayed departures, plus any applicable fare difference and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Flights are non-refundable at all times and applicable charges apply to changes
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for two people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 30
- The day-by-day descriptions published are intended as a rough guideline only. Adventure travel by nature is unpredictable, weather patterns, game migrations, road conditions and a multitude of other factors may necessitate itinerary changes that ultimately are for the client’s benefit. It is essential that clients are flexible and open minded in this regard.
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Meals not listed on the itinerary
- Optional activities
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages