INDIA: 9 Day Private Discover India Tour for Two
Unearth the beauty of the Golden Triangle.
$1,870Valued at $3,998
Combining some of India’s most jaw-dropping sights and princely splendours, discover the mesmerising Golden Triangle’s towering forts, stunning red sandstone architecture and buzzing culture over 9 days.
- 8 Nights of Beautiful Accommodation with Daily Breakfast
- See the Glory of the Taj Mahal, Admire the Stunning Red Sandstone Architecture of the Pink City and Witness the Amber Fort Rising from the Horizon in Jaipur!
- Discover the Sprawling Beauty of the Golden Triangle and Discover the Painted Havelis in Mandawa
- 8 Nights Accommodation for Two
- Daily Breakfast, 1 Dinner and 1 Lunch
- All Sightseeing and Entrance Fees as per the Itinerary
- All On-Ground Transport as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English Speaking Local Guides
- Return Airport Transfers
- Delhi – Suryaa or Similar
- Mandawa – Vivaana Culture or similar
- Jaipur – Trident or similar
- Agra – Trident or similar
- Available for travel between 6 June – 20 September 2019
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Uncover majestic India on this spellbinding 10 day tour, weaving your way through bustling markets, ancient forts and architectural marvels that look like they’ve been lifted straight from a Disney story.
- Step back in time with a tour of Delhi aboard a traditional rickshaw, stopping to admire the exquisite marble-clad dome of the Jama Mosque and the bustling Chandni Chowk Market, abundant with flower stalls, local delights and sari-clad women.
- Snake your way through stunning courtyards and painted havelis – mansions with frescoes in Mandawa, adorned with delicate paintings depicting Shiva god-like deities, elephants and tigers.
- Marvel at the terracotta cityscapes of Jaipur’s Pink City, taking in breathtaking views of the city atop the honey-hued Amber Fort, a maze of palatial corridors, pavilions and gardens.
- Come face to face with the majestic wonder of the Taj Mahal – a white marble architectural masterpiece slowly crafted over 17 years by 20,000 artisans from different corners of the globe.
Welcome to India! Upon arrival in the energetic capital, you’ll be met by a local representative and transferred to your hotel for check-in. The rest of the day is yours to explore the bustling streets of this treasure trove city.
Dive into Delhi this morning with a guided tour through Old Delhi. Stroll through the bustling Chandni Chowk market and get to know the city by rickshaw, stopping off at the marble domes of the Jama Mosque and Dariba Kalan.
Head to the iconic Sikh Temple, where more than 10,000 mouths are fed daily and cap off your tour with a visit to the Presidential Palace, India Gate and Humyan’s Tomb.
Continue onto Rajasthan today, settling in Mandawa, located in the heart of the Shekhawati region. Known for its painted havelis – mansions with frescoes embellished with paintings depicting religious, historical and social themes – you’ll be enamoured by the city’s beauty.
In the afternoon, explore some of the city’s most iconic havelis, some depicting Indian male deities like Lord Shiva and Indra Dev, while others feature beautiful porticos decorated with paintings of horses and elephants.
Head to the capital of Rajasthan, Jaipur, known as the Pink City. Constructed from pink sandstone, the city’s buzzing streets blend ancient marvels with modern Indian cultures, sights and tastes.
Visit the majestic hilltop Amber Fort this morning, exploring the maze of corridors, passages and gardens of the palace at your leisure. Continue onto the pastel coloured City Palace before spending the rest of your afternoon exploring the old city bazaars.
Spend the day exploring Jaipur, perhaps snaking through the bustling chowks (marketplaces) filled with spice blend aromas, stunning marble works and embroidered masterpieces.
Travel to Agra this morning. Upon arrival, the remainder of the evening is yours.
You could walk through to the Mehtab Bagh – Moonlight Garden where you can enjoy uninterrupted views of the mesmerising Taj Mahal from across the Yamuna.
Kickstart the day with the marvel of the Taj Mahal, beating the crowds and the heat with an early morning visit. Later, explore the beautiful Agra Fort, perched over the Yamuna River, making a stop at Sheroes for coffee, run by brave women who have survived abuse and acid attacks. Then, savour a farewell dinner at a local restaurant.
Drive back to Delhi later on in the day. Your unforgettable private India tour comes to an end today as you transfer to the airport.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 20
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $300 applies to those wishing to travel alone. You will join a group tour.
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements – compulsory for Australian passport holders
- Tips/Gratuities – $15 per person, per day
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages