INDIA: 8 Day Golden Triangle Tour Including Flights for Two
Uncover India’s Golden Triangle: Delhi, Agra & Jaipur.
$3,198Valued at $3,598
Combining some of India’s most jaw-dropping sights and princely splendours, discover the mesmerising Golden Triangle beginning in India’s capital, Delhi, continuing to towering forts and palaces in the pink city of Jaipur, before admiring the Taj Mahal’s brilliance in Agra.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 6 Nights of Beautiful Accommodation with Daily Breakfast
- Journey to the 1100-Year Old Amber Fort by Jeep and Experience Grand Mughal Legacy in Agra at the Ancient City of Fatehpur Sikri
- Return International Flights for Two
- 6 Nights of 4-5 Star Accommodation for Two with Daily Breakfast
- On-Ground Transportation as per the Itinerary
- Sightseeing and Entrance Fees as per Itinerary
- English Speaking Local Guides Throughout Your Trip
- Delhi – Hotel Piccadily or similar
- Jaipur – Hotel Golden Tulip or similar
- Agra – Hotel Howard Plaza The Ferns or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2019:
- 19, 23, 26, February
- 2, 5, 9, 12, 16 March
- 11, 14, 18, 21, 25, 28 May
- 1, 4, 7 June
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Embark on a breathtaking discovery of India’s mesmerising Golden Triangle; Delhi, Jaipur and Agra, and discover this beautiful country’s ancient history, magnificent monuments and remarkable culture over eight days.
- Kick off in Delhi, exploring the tumult of Old Delhi with visits to Jama Masjid, India’s largest mosque, and the enigmatic Red Fort, before riding through the Chandni Chowk (Moonlit Market) on a rickshaw past India Gate and more in New Delhi.
- Admire Jaipur’s brilliant pink city of vibrant stucco buildings and devote some of your free time to its whirlwind of bazaars, exquisite cuisine and honeycombed Hawa Mahal, a brilliant pink-painted hive of windows.
- Continue to the 1100-year-old fortress of Amber Fort in the Aravalli Hills by Jeep and enjoy the brilliant corridors, pavilions and ornamental gardens of the impressive City Palace.
- Discover India’s great Mughal legacy at Fatehpur Sikri, the magnificent fortified ancient city that was the short-lived capital of this diverse country.
Brace yourself, you’re about to embark on a magical and breathtaking expedition. So pack your bags and prepare to board your international flight to Delhi.
Welcome to India! Upon arrival in the energetic capital, you’ll be met by a local representative and transferred to your hotel for check-in. Acclimatise yourself to the time difference and after some rest, set out into the pulsating metropolis for a night of exploration on your own!
Embark on a discovery of ‘old and new’ today. Beginning in the walled city of Old Delhi you’ll see the enigmatic Red Fort, India’s largest mosque Jama Masjid, and Rajghat, the memorial of Mahatma Gandhi.
Afterwards set off into New Delhi on a rickshaw through Chandni Chowk’s (Moonlit Market) hive of bazaars, stalls and historic shrines, before driving past the imposing, 42m-high stone India Gate, Laxmi Narayan Temple and Rashtrapati Bhawan, the once imperial residence of British viceroys.
After breakfast, depart Delhi for Jaipur, your gateway to the ‘Land of Kings’, Rajasthan. A brilliantly pink city of vibrant stucco buildings, hilltop forts and palaces, you’ll be captivated by this gorgeous city as you spend the remainder of the day exploring on your own.
You could enjoy the electrifying ambience of Chokhi Dhani where you can truly immerse yourself in Rajasthani culture with puppet shows, folk performances and camel rides, or gorge yourself on delicious cuisine like Lal Maas; a beautifully stewed mutton curry in a sauce of yoghurt and fiery spices.
Buckle up this morning as you visit the 1100-year-old honey-hued fortress of Amber Fort in the Aravalli Hills. Ascend to the fort’s imposing hilltop location by Jeep and enjoy the brilliant sandstone exterior and gorgeous inlaid mirror interior, not to mention the striking panoramic views.
In the afternoon, discover the impressive City Palace’s maze of passages, corridors, pavilions and ornamental gardens with a guided tour, before exploring one of Jaipur’s iconic bazaars renowned for its gorgeous textiles, gems, carpets, and handicrafts.
Trade Jaipur for the third corner of the ’Golden Triangle’ this morning, stopping via Fatehpur Sikri, the magnificent fortified ancient city that was the short-lived capital of the Mughal empire, on the way.
After you’ve checked into your hotel in Agra, the remainder of the day is yours to explore the city’s bustling chowks (markets), forts, fascinating tombs, mausoleums and much, much more.
Experience the sublimity of the grand Taj Mahal today. Rising from the dramatic Indian terrain as an intricately carved silhouette of marble domes and towers, you won’t leave disappointed by the kaleidoscope of colour, feeling, and timeless beauty emanating from this pristine UNESCO site.
Afterwards, marvel at the exquisite Agra Fort which peers over Yamuna River and is home to the beautiful Pearl Mosque and other gorgeous palaces, including the Jahangir Mahal, Diwan-i-Khas and Musamman Burj.
Returning to Delhi, the first corner of the ‘Golden Triangle’, bid farewell to your fellow travellers today as you board your international flight home to Australia.
B = Breakfast
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide
- Flights are economy class with China Southern Airlines, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 20
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $500 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Tips/Gratuities – $15 per person, per day
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
International Flights Included
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages