INDIA: 8 Day Golden Triangle Tour Including Flights For One (Twin Share)
More than just your standard ‘India holiday’.
$1,999Valued at $2,215
Gain insight into authentic India on this Golden Triangle tour; exploring Delhi with a former street kid, snaking your way through centuries-old ruins and witnessing the sunrise over the Taj Mahal.
- Return International Flights for One
- Discover the Sprawling Beauty of the Golden Triangle from Delhi to Agra and the Pink City of Jaipur
- See the Glory of the Taj Mahal, Visit the Honey-Hued Amber Fort and Discover Rural Villages in Rajasthan
- 7 Nights of Accommodation for One Including 1 Night in a Local Camp
- All Sightseeing and Entrance Fees as per the Itinerary
- All On-Ground Transport as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English Speaking Local Guides
- One Way Airport Transfer on Arrival
- Delhi – Grand Park Inn or similar
- Agra – Hotel Orange or similar
- Dhula – Dhula Bagh Campground or similar
- Jaipur – Hotel Jaipur Inn
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2019:
- 4, 15 October
- 1 November
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Delve beneath the tourist surface-level India experience and see the real Rajasthan on this spellbinding Golden Triangle tour, exploring rural villages, learning about local life and ticking off architectural marvels over 8 days.
- Wander the backstreets of Delhi with a former-street kid, learning about the hardships of homelessness, and crossing over to Old Delhi to see the iconic Sikh Temple, where more than 10,000 mouths are fed daily.
- Catch a once in a lifetime glimpse of the majestic Taj Mahal in Agra, one of the eight wonders of the world aptly described by poets as a ‘teardrop on the cheek of eternity’.
- Snake your way through rural Rajasthan to visit the former royal city of Fatehpur Sikri and cycle through a Dhula Village, learning about local life.
- Marvel at the terracotta cityscapes of Jaipur’s Pink City, taking in breathtaking views of the city atop the honey-hued Amber Fort, a maze of palatial corridors, pavilions and gardens.
Welcome to India! Upon arrival in the energetic capital, you’ll be transferred to your hotel by a local woman from the Women on Wheels, a project that helps to support impoverished mothers by providing ‘wheels’.
Depending on departure city, you may depart prior to Day 1
Kickstart your Delhi adventure on a guided tour through the backstreets with a former street kid, learning about life on the streets for kids. Crossing over to Old Delhi, stop off at the marble domes of Jama Mosque and head to the iconic Sikh Temple in the bustling Chandni Chowk market, where more than 10,000 mouths are fed daily.
Transfer to Agra this evening!
Come face to face with the majestic wonder of the Taj Mahal at sunrise this morning – a white marble architectural masterpiece slowly crafted over 17 years by 20,000 artisans from different corners of the globe. In the afternoon, explore I’timad-ud-Daula (Baby Taj) and the Agra Fort, perched over the Yamuna River.
Continuing through rural Rajasthan, stop off at the former royal city of Fatehpur Sikri en route, one of the finest examples of Mughal architecture built in 1569. On arrival in the Dhula Village, gain insight into local life with a cycling excursion, before relaxing by the campfire.
Sleep in or get up early for a hike this morning to a ruined fortress, before departing for the Pink City of Jaipur via the spectacular zigzagging step wells of Abhaneri en route.
On arrival, get to know the city via rickshaw!
Buckle up this morning as you visit the 1100-year-old honey-hued fortress of Amber Fort, continuing onto the City Palace’s striking blend of Mughal and Rajasthani architecture before getting a photo outside the iconic Hawa Mahal (Palace of the Winds), constructed from red and pink sandstone.
The afternoon is yours to explore the Pink City of Jaipur on your own.
- Local Family Cooking Class (L) – learn to prepare traditional puris, chapatis and vegetable dishes with real locals (AUD from $35 per person).
- Cycling Tour (AT) – starting with a glass of lassi, hop on your bike to marvel at the City Palace and Govind Deve temple, before visiting the local market for tea and pakoras (AUD from $49 per person).
- Raj Mandir Cinema and Film – see a local song and dance Bollywood film (AUD from $6 per person).
- Jantar Mantar Planetarium – learn how ancient Indians read and gazed at the stars and planets. (AUD from $4 per person).
- Hawa Mahal – explore the intricately-carved halls, blossoming gardens and glittering lake (AUD from $5 per person).
It’s back to where it all began today as you make your way back to the first corner of the Golden Triangle in Delhi.
This afternoon is yours to explore. You could spoil your taste buds with the fragrant spices and tastes of Chandni Chowk Bazaar, catch a rickshaw to Lodi Gardens, home to 15th-century monuments and a small Japanese bonsai garden or visit the Lotus Temple.
Bid farewell to India this morning as you catch your international flight home to Australia!
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, AT = Afternoon Tea, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne or Sydney
- Flights from Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth are available for an additional cost per person. Contact Kogan Travel on 1300 517 210 for more information
- Flights are economy class with Malaysian, Sri Lankan or Singapore airlines, subject to availability
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability – additional surcharges may apply
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 1 person, twin share
- Group size – minimum 1, maximum 15
- Travelling solo? No single supplement applies, however, solo traveller will twins share with another solo traveller of the same sex
- Travel insurance – compulsory
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Optional activities
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages