INDIA: 10 Day Magical India Tour Including Flights For One
Colour, tradition and stirring natural beauties.
$2,449Valued at $3,203
From the majesty of the Taj Mahal to the colour-splashed streets of Delhi and the Disney-like mansions of Mandawa, fully immerse yourself in India’s magical mix of people, traditions and breathtaking landscapes on this incredible 10 day tour.
- Return International Flights
- 8 Nights of Stunning Accommodation with Daily Breakfast
- Weave through Delhi’s Bustling Markets, Admire Pink Sandstone Landscapes in Jaipur and Uncover Stunning River Views from the Breathtaking Agra Fort
- Return International Flights
- 8 Nights of Luxury Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast, 1 Lunch and 1 Dinner
- All Sightseeing Tours and Entrance Fees as per the Itinerary
- All On-Ground Transportation as per the Itinerary
- Experienced Local English Speaking Guides to Guide You Throughout Your Journey
- Delhi – The Suryaa New Delhi or similar
- Mandawa – Vivaana Culture Hotel or similar
- Jaipur – Holiday Inn City Centre or similar
- Agra – Radisson Blu Agra Taj East Gate or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2019:
- 26 April
- 10, 24 May
- 14, 28 June
- 12, 26 July
- 9, 23 August
- 6, 20 September
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Uncover majestic India on this spellbinding 10 day tour, weaving your way through bustling markets, ancient forts and architectural marvels that look like they’ve been lifted straight from a Disney story.
- Step back in time with a tour of Delhi aboard a traditional rickshaw, stopping to admire the exquisite marble-clad dome of the Jama Mosque and the bustling Chandni Chowk Market, abundant with flower stalls, local delights and sari-clad women.
- Snake your way through stunning courtyards and painted havelis (mansions with frescoes) in Mandawa, adorned with delicate paintings depicting Shiva god-like deities, elephants and tigers.
- Marvel at the terracotta cityscapes of Jaipur’s Pink City, taking in breathtaking views of the city atop the honey-hued Amber Fort, a maze of palatial corridors, pavilions and gardens.
- Come face to face with the majestic wonder of the Taj Mahal – a white marble architectural masterpiece slowly crafted over 17 years by 20,000 artisans from different corners of the globe.
Namaste India! Pack your bags for an Indian adventure as you board your international flight to Delhi. Upon arrival, you’ll be met by a tour representative and transferred to your hotel for check-in.
Dive into Delhi this morning with a guided tour through Old Delhi. Stroll through the bustling Chandni Chowk market and get to know the city by rickshaw, stopping off at the marble domes of the Jama Mosque and Dariba Kalan. Head to the iconic Sikh Temple, where more than 10,000 mouths are fed daily and cap off your tour with a visit to the stunning Raj Ghat – Mahatma Gandhi Memorial.
Get to know your travel buddies tonight with a delicious welcome dinner.
Cross over to New Delhi this morning with a drive by the Presidential Palace and India Gate. Continue onto the peaceful Humayun’s Tomb, before enjoying a heritage walk through the Lodhi Gardens, a sharp contrast from the hubbub of Delhi’s streets. End the tour at the Lotus Temple, designed for tranquil worship and shaped like a lotus with 27 delicate white marble pearls.
Continue onto Rajasthan today, settling in Mandawa, located in the heart of the Shekhawati region. Known for its painted havelis (mansions with frescoes) embellished with paintings depicting religious, historical and social themes, you’ll be enamoured by the city’s beauty.
Begin your day weaving through some of the city’s most iconic havelis, some depicting Indian male deities like Lord Shiva and Indra Dev, while others feature beautiful porticos decorated with paintings of horses and elephants.
Head to the capital of Rajasthan, Jaipur, known as the Pink City. Constructed from pink sandstone, the city’s buzzing streets blend ancient marvels with modern Indian cultures, sights and tastes.
Visit the majestic hilltop Amber Fort this morning, exploring the maze of corridors, passages and gardens of the palace at your leisure. Continue onto the pastel coloured City Palace before spending the rest of your afternoon exploring the old city bazaars.
Travel to Agra this morning, enjoying a delicious lunch before exploring the beautiful Agra Fort, perched over the Yamuna River. Walk through to the Mehtab Bagh – Moonlight Garden where you can enjoy uninterrupted views of the mesmerising Taj Mahal from across the Yamuna.
Make a stop at Sheroes for coffee, run by brave women who have survived abuse and acid attacks (own expense).
Kickstart the day with the marvel of the Taj Mahal, beating the crowds and the heat with an early morning visit. One of the eight wonders of the world built by the Emperor Shah Jahan for his wife, you’ll be taken aback by the sheer beauty of this architectural masterpiece.
Drive back to Delhi later on in the day where you’ll be transferred to the airport to board your international flight home to Australia.
Arrive home in Australia
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne or Sydney
- Flights from Brisbane, Canberra, Perth and Adelaide for an additional $300 per person
- Flights are economy class with Qantas, China Southern, Malaysia Air, Thai Airways, Singapore Airlines or Air India, subject to availability
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $200 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- India has a strong culture of gratuities and tipping is strongly recommend
- Guidelines for tipping: Driver $10, Helper $7, Guide/Escort $8 per person, per day
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Indian Visa – mandatory for Australia passport holders
- Anything not listed in the inclusions
- Tips for drivers, guides, porters, hotel staff and restaurants
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
International Flights Included
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages