ICELAND: 8 Day Best of Iceland & Northern Lights Tour Including Flights for Two
Uncover Icelandic delights.
Be swept off your feet by the splendour of Iceland as you uncover natural wonders and dancing skies on this incredible 8 day Northern Lights tour through Reykjavik.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 6 Nights of Accommodation with Daily Breakfast
- Chase the Northern Lights, Immerse Yourself in Icelandic History and Be Dazzled by the Golden Circle!
- Return International Flights for Two
- 6 Nights of Accommodation for Two with Daily Breakfast
- All Sightseeing, Tours and Admissions as per the Itinerary
- English-Speaking Tour Guides
- Airport Transfers
- Reykjavik – Hotel Hilda or similar
- Available for travel between 1 February – 20 March 2020 and 10 October – 30 November 2020
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Be enraptured by Iceland’s supercharged splendour and most majestic natural wonders on this spectacular 8 day tour.
- Immerse yourself in Icelandic history as you embark on a guided tour of the world’s northernmost capital, Reykjavik.
- See the dancing colours of the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) pinging against the dark of the night on a Northern Lights Evening Tour.
- Nature lovers are spoiled for choice with Iceland’s many natural wonders. Glaciers and lava caves are waiting to be discovered on your free days in Reykjavik, plus plenty of shopping, foodie-delights and sights to be admired.
- Marvel at hotspots of the Golden Circle, from Thingvellir National Park and Fridheimar Greenhouse, to the Geysir geothermal area and Gullfoss waterfall.
Pack your bags for an adventure of a lifetime as you board your international flight to Reykjavik.
Hej Reykjavik! Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel for check-in. The remainder of the day is yours to relax at the hotel or kickstart your Icelandic adventure by exploring the city at your leisure.
Your introduction to Reykjavik begins with a tour exploring the history and evolution of this northernmost capital of the world. From the unearthed Viking longhouse of the region’s earliest inhabitants to the National Museum that houses Iceland’s most precious artefacts, you’ll learn all about the capital’s sights, tastes and cultures!
Bask in Reykjavik’s captivating art, rich culinary choices and cool cafes and bars at your leisure this morning.
This evening go hunting for the Northern Lights! Search the skies for the glorious Aurora Borealis as your expert guide tells you all about the natural phenomenon – the folklore, superstition and the underlying scientific facts that make this magical light show possible.
Get ready for Iceland’s Golden Circle this morning. Stand between Europe and America in Thingvellir National Park, learn about pest management at Fridheimar Greenhouse and explore the magical Geysir geothermal area and Gullfoss waterfall – known as the ‘Golden Waterfall’.
The following two days are yours to explore Iceland to your heart’s content. If you weren’t lucky enough to spot the Northern Lights the other night due to weather conditions, you may wish to set out in search again!
Don’t think for a minute that Iceland is all about the great outdoors. Iceland hides magical live music in cute cafes, handcrafts in quaint marketplaces and gastronomic delights in thriving restaurants, all wrapped within a delightfully splendid bow of trees, glaciers and mountainscapes.
Bid Iceland farewell as your tour comes to an end today! You will be transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Perth or Adelaide
- Flights from Brisbane, Canberra or Hobart are available for an additional $250 per person
- Flights are economy class with Singapore Airlines, Thai Airways, Emirates, Etihad, British Air, Finnair, Iceland Air, Qatar, or Scandinavian Airlines, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 36
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $600 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements – compulsory for Australian passport holders
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages