ICELAND: 12 Day Best of Iceland & Scandinavia Tour Including Flights for Two
Natural wonders meet cosmopolitan havens.
$7,998Valued at $9,350
Be enraptured by Iceland’s most majestic natural wonders, Stockholm’s harbourside charm and Copenhagen’s buzzing city centre on this incredible 12 day tour, a must-do trip for any nature lover looking to escape the tourist traps.
- Return International Flights for Two with a Premium Airline
- 10 Nights of Stunning Accommodation with Daily Breakfast
- Experience Scandinavia’s Quirky Harbourside Cities and Chase the Majestic Aurora Borealis in Iceland
- Return International Flights for Two
- All Internal Airfares as per the Itinerary
- 10 Nights of 4 Star Hotel Accommodation with Daily Breakfast
- Touring and Entrance Fees as per the Itinerary
- Return Airport Transfers in Reykjavik
- Stockholm – Elite Hotel Stockholm or similar
- Reykjavik – Centerhotel Midgardur or similar
- Copenhagen – Tivoli Copenhagen Hotel or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 13, 20, 27 October
- 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24 November
- 3, 10, 17, 25 February
- 2, 9, 16, 23 March
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Get ready for an adventure of a lifetime filled with natural wonders, dancing skies and quirky Scandinavian cosmopolitan hubs on this incredible 12 day tour across Iceland, Stockholm and Copenhagen.
- Revel in Stockholm’s harbourside elegance and industrial charm with a tour of the city’s enchanting landmarks, including the Royal Palace, Gamla Stan (Old Town), Ostermalm and more.
- Be swept away by Reykjavik with wonders around every bend, from the iconic Hallgrimskirkja Church to the dazzling 360° views from the Pearl Vantage point and heritage Hofdi House.
- See the dancing colours of the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) pinging against the dark of the night on a Northern Lights Evening Tour, swirling across the sky endlessly changing colour, shape and size.
- Take a refreshing plunge in the Blue Lagoon on an optional tour, and be dazzled by the beauty of the milky-blue opaque pools starkly contrasted with magnificent black lava fields.
- Be at the helm of Scandinavian cool with a stay in Copenhagen, abundant with royal landmarks, quirky Danish design, culinary prowess and stunning harbourside views.
Pack your bags for an adventure of a lifetime as you board your international flight to Stockholm.
Hej Stockholm! Upon arrival catch the train from the airport to your hotel for check in. The remainder of the day is yours to relax at the hotel or kickstart your Scandinavian adventure by exploring the city at your leisure.
Start your morning with a walking tour of the city’s iconic landmarks, including the Royal Palace, Ostermalm, Gamla Stan (Old Town), Langholmen, Stockholm City Hall and the Royal Djurgarden, learning about Stockholm’s rich history along the way. The remainder of the afternoon is yours to explore at your leisure.
Say adjo to Sweden and hello to Iceland as you board your flight to Reykjavik.
Kickstart your Icelandic adventure with a tour of the city, starting at the old town center, Parliament, the Harbour, Hofdi House and the Hallgrimskirkja Church – an icon of the city. Continue onto the Pearl vantage point, a remarkable glass dome with breathtaking city views constructed atop huge tanks which store natural hot water that heats the city. Cap off the tour with a visit to the Northern Lights Center followed by the new Harpa Concert and Conference Hall.
Return to the hotel to recharge and enjoy a welcome reception with your tour guide before searching the skies for the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis), one of the most breathtaking phenomena on earth. Originating from the sun, large solar explosions and electronic storms throw charged particles deep into space to produce this beauty, dancing across the sky.
Please note the Northern Lights tour is subject to weather conditions and sightings cannot be guaranteed. If the tour is cancelled, another Northern Lights tour will be offered on an alternative evening.
Spend the next few days exploring Reykjavik at your own pace, perhaps basking in the city’s captivating art, rich culinary choices and cool cafes and bars. Sampling Bolludagur (cream buns) or dung-smoked IPA beer is a must!
- Blue Lagoon experience comfort tour – a mineral-rich geothermal natural pool located in a lava field forming wells up to 6000ft deep, take a guided tour through this natural wonder, perhaps capping it off with a geothermal spa (AUD $223 per person).
- Full day Golden Circle tour – see hotspots like the Hellisheidi Power Plant lying at the foot of foothills of Mt Hengill Volcano, the Geysir geothermal area, Gullfoss waterfall, Thingvellir National Park and the Fridheimar Greenhouse (AUD $194 per person).
- Full day South Shore adventure – visit the southern coast of Iceland, famous for its black sand coastline, stopping at the Seljalandsfoss waterfall, Skogafoss waterfall and Reynisfjara black sand beach before admiring views of the Solheimajokull glacier, ending in the village of Vik (AUD $165 per person).
Say goodbye to Iceland as you board your flight to Copenhagen. Upon arrival, catch the train to the city and enjoy the rest of the day exploring or unwinding at your leisure.
Kickstart your Danish adventure with a walking tour of Copenhagen’s key landmarks. Visit the gorgeous Gefion Fountain, City Hall and the regal Amalienborg and Christiansborg Palace where you’ll stop to see the changing of the Royal Guard and get a photo alongside the iconic Little Mermaid Statue.
Say goodbye to your travel buddies as you board your international flight home to Australia.
Arrive home in Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide
- Flights are economy class with Singapore Airlines, Thai Airways, Emirates, British Air, Iceland Air or Qatar Airways, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares or taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $1799 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Airport transfers in Stockholm and Copenhagen
- Anything not listed in the itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
International Flights Included
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages