ICELAND: 10 Day Northern Lights Tour Including Flights for One
Waterfalls, volcanic hot springs and ice caves abound!
$4,398Valued at $5,398
Get ready for an adventure of a lifetime filled with natural wonders and dancing skies on this incredible 10 day Northern Lights tour through Reykjavik, Geirland and Hellnar!
- Return International Flights for One
- 7 Nights of Central Accommodation with Daily Breakfast
- Chase the Majestic Aurora Borealis, See Iceland’s Most Stunning Cave and Be Dazzled By the Golden Circle!
- Return International Flights for One
- 7 Nights of Accommodation for One with Daily Breakfast
- Sightseeing and Admission as per the Itinerary
- English Speaking Guides Throughout Your Journey
- Return Airport Transfers in Reykjavik
- Reykjavik – Hotel Fron and Hotel Orkin or similar
- Geirland – Hotel Geirland or similar
- Hellnar – Foss Hotel Hellnar or similar
- Available for travel between 1 – 30 November 2019 and 1 February – 23 March 2020
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Be enraptured by Iceland’s most majestic natural wonders from Reykjavik to Geirland and Hellnar on this must-do trip, perfect for nature lovers looking to escape the tourist traps.
- See the dancing colours of the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) pinging against the dark of the night on a Northern Lights Evening Tour, swirling across the sky endlessly changing colour, shape and size.
- See ‘Iceland’s most stunning sight’, the ephemeral Blue Ice Cave, and be dazzled by the beauty of Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon’s milky-blue opaque pools starkly contrasted with magnificent black lava fields.
- See hotspots of the Golden Circle, from Thingvellir National Park to the Geysir geothermal area and Gullfoss waterfall, capped off with the spectacular Volcanic Crater Kerid.
- Nature lovers are spoilt for choice in the Borgarfjordur Area, home to natural wonders like the great Hraunfosser, a series of waterfalls across a lava field, and Vidgelmir Lava Cave.
- Rejuvenate the senses with a plunge in the Kurama geothermal baths and spa next-door to the Deildartunguhver hot spring.
Pack your bags for an adventure of a lifetime as you board your international flight to Reykjavik.
Hej Reykjavik! Upon arrival, transfer to your hotel for check-in. The remainder of the day is yours to relax at the hotel or kickstart your Icelandic adventure by exploring the city at your leisure.
Bask in Reykjavik’s captivating art, rich culinary choices and cool cafes and bars at your leisure today, perhaps sampling Bolludagur (cream buns) or dung-smoked IPA beer!
Follow the southern coast of Iceland today, famous for its black sand coastline, stopping at the Seljalandsfoss waterfall, which is located beneath the Eyjafjallajokull volcano, and the lesser-known Gljufrabui waterfall.
Next up is the stunning Skogafoss waterfall and infamous Reynisfjara black sand beach. Ending in the Geirland, you’ll get to see the dancing colours of the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) pinging against the dark of the night on a Northern Lights Evening Tour if weather permits.
The Northern Lights tour is subject to weather conditions and sightings cannot be guaranteed. If the tour is cancelled, another Northern Lights tour will be offered on an alternative evening.
Be dazzled by the beauty of the milky-blue opaque pools starkly contrasted with magnificent black lava field at Jokulsarlon Glacier Lagoon this morning, continuing to ‘Iceland’s most stunning sight’, the ephemeral Blue Ice Cave, by jeep. This seasonal wonder only forms in winter when glacial water freezes over!
Later, make your way to the breathtaking Skaftafell National Park, followed by a quick stop in Vik for some refreshments and maybe a Northern Lights spotting if the conditions are right.
Get ready for Iceland’s Golden Circle this morning. Stand between Europe and America in Thingvellir National Park, explore the magical Geysir geothermal area and Gullfoss waterfall – known as the ‘Golden Waterfall’ – followed by the Volcanic Crater Kerid, which is 270m wide and more than 55m deep with a spectacular lake at the bottom.
Drive along with the picturesque west coat to the seal colony town of Ytri Tunga and onto the fishing hamlet of Arnarstapi and Hellnar. In Djupalonssandur, discover spectacular rock pinnacles made of basalt and end the day with a hike up the majestic Kirkjufell Mountain.
Be swept away by the Borgarfjordur Area today with wonders to see around every bend, from the great Hraunfosser, a series of waterfalls across lava fields, to the Barnafoss Waterfall and Vidgelmir Lava Cave, filled with stunning lava stalactites and stalagmites.
Finally, take in the sights of Deildartunguhver hot spring, capped off with a dip in the Kurama geothermal baths and spa.
Say goodbye to your travel buddies after breakfast as you board your international flight home to Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Perth
- Flights from Adelaide, Canberra or Hobart are available for an additional $250 per person
- Flights are economy class with Qatar Airways, Emirates, Icelandair, British Airways, Finnair, Qantas and Japan Airlines, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 1 person, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 20
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages