HUNTER VALLEY: Award-Winning Luxury Wedding Package at Estate Tuscany, Pokolbin NSW (60 Guests)
Make memories to last a lifetime for a fraction of the cost.
$6,600Valued at $11,385
Nestled amongst dreamy vineyards, lush Brokenback ranges and acres of pristine rolling hills, there’s something truly remarkable to take-in from every angle at Estate Tuscany – the perfect vineyard wedding destination at a price that’ll make you say ‘I do!’
- Share the Perfect ‘First Kiss’ Surrounded By Ethereal Vineyards in an Elegant Outdoor Ceremony, Followed by Cocktail Hour & Canapes
- Sit Down to a Decadent Reception Dinner with Two Sublime Courses and a 4.5 Hour Beverage Package
- Includes Wedding Night Accommodation for the Newlyweds with Chocolate Dipped Strawberries, Sparkling Wine & a Hunter-Style Breakfast in the Morning
- Book Your Wedding Now – Dates Available Until 30 June 2020!
- Wedding Rehearsal with Wedding Coordinator and Bridal Party
- Courtyard Ceremony Overlooking Brokenback Ranges
- Includes up to 50 x White Chairs, 12 x Sheppard Hooks with White Hearts, 1 x Signing Table and 2 x Chairs
- Cocktail Hour After the Ceremony – 1 x Glass of Sparkling per Person & Chef’s Selection of Canapes
- Exclusive Use of the Conservatory Room for Bridal Party on the Day of the Event
- 5-Hour Venue Hire in the Fountain View Room or The Mill Restaurant*
- Two-Course Set Menu with Your Own Supplied Wedding Cake for Dessert
- 4.5-Hour Standard Beverage Package Including Beer, Wine, and Sparkling Wine
- 1 Night Accommodation for the Newlywed Couple in an Olive Grove Room or Vineyard View Room, Subject to Availability
- 1 x Full Cooked Hunter Style Breakfast for Newlywed Couple the Following Morning
- 1 x Bottle of Sparkling Wine and Chocolate Dipped Strawberries on the Wedding Night
- Discounted Accommodation for Wedding Guests^
- Save the Date Cards Sent to Your Guests
*Subject to the number of guests
^See the Fine Print for details
- Available for weddings Monday – Friday
- Dates available between 14 July 2019 – 30 June 2020
- Saturday weddings are available upon request, subject to availability. Saturday weddings are subject to a $500 surcharge
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Fall in love all over again at Tuscany Estate, the perfect backdrop to say ‘I do’ without breaking the bank.
- Create memories to last a lifetime as you share your ‘first kiss’ in a picture-perfect outdoor ceremony, surrounded by 26 acres in the heart of the Hunter Valley and those most important to you.
- Sip on a glass of Tuscan Estate wine post-ceremony, savouring the Chef’s selection of canapes and admiring the ethereal green landscapes, young olive trees and gorgeous wildlife at your doorstep. You might even see Kangaroos grazing in the golden hours of dusk and dawn!
- This romantic package lets you stay as intimate or go as big as you like, with three beautiful packages ranging from 30 up to 90 guests. Additional guests are available for an extra cost per person. See the Fine Print for details.
- Indulge in an exquisite fine dining experience as you’re treated to a 2-course set menu reception at the gorgeous Fountain View Room or award-winning Mill Restaurant, clinking glasses with the 4.5 hour beverage package and sharing the love over classic Italian-style, banquet tables.
- Retreat for the evening to your gorgeous Olive Grove or Vineyard View Room, savouring decadent chocolate dipped strawberries and sparkling wine. In the morning, reminisce over your magical day and look forward to a happy future together over a Hunter-Style Breakfast.
“Certificate of Excellence”
“Australian Good Food Guide 2019”
“Wedding Caterer of the Year 2016”
NSW Regional Catering Awards
- The Tuscan Estate is the perfect launching point for your honeymoon. Only a short drive from the iconic Tyrrell’s Winery, home to Australia’s most awarded white wine – the Vat 1 Semillon – and breathtaking Hunter Valley Gardens, where you can stroll through thousands of gorgeous flora and fauna, picturesque lakes and beautifully landscaped gardens.
“Everything was just perfect, all the guests are still raving about the food and service and are saying its the best wedding they have ever been to! We could not fault anything. It was exactly what I had imagined and more, everything came together beautifully. It was such an easy and fun process!”
Newlywed Testimony – Tuscany Wine Estate
“The atmosphere was amazing. The scenery was stunning and everything was clean, organised and picturesque. It ran so smoothly. We couldn’t fault any of it. All our guests were amazed at how beautiful estate Tuscany was, and how fantastic the food and service was at the reception.”
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Saturday weddings are available upon request, subject to availability
- Saturday weddings are subject to a $500 surcharge
- Newlywed room is subject to an additional $100 surcharge for Saturday weddings
- Weddings are not available on public holidays or New Years Eve
- All surcharges are payable direct to the hotel at time of confirmation
- Additional guests are available for an extra cost per person:
- Adults – $120 per person
- Children 3 – 12 years old – $60 per person
Reception Capacity & Surcharges:
- Fountain View Room:
- 30 – 60 guests
- Mill Restaurant:
- 61 – 89 guests + $1000 venue hire fee
- 90 adults (no hire fee)
Discounted Guest Accommodation Rate:
- Includes cooked Hunter-Style breakfast for two:
- Monday – Thursday $165 per room
- Thursday & Friday $415 per room (Ideal for parents of the newlywed couple!)
- Friday $275 per room
- Friday & Saturday $480 per room
- Sunday Night $170 per room
- Menu selections, final numbers and details are required six weeks prior to the event date
- Final accounts for any extras, such as guests, must be settled one month prior to the event date
- Complimentary newlywed accommodation must be booked with the hotel once the wedding date is confirmed
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 30
- Pre-wedding dinner can be arranged upon request for $35 per person – includes woodfired pizza, pasta and salad on long banquet-style tables
- Beverage package includes a sparkling, 1 red, 1 white, 2 full strength beers, 1 light beer, soft drinks and water
- Wedding cake
- Anything not listed in the inclusions
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Want to know more about this stunning wedding location?
- Check out Estate Tuscany for more information
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages