HUNTER VALLEY: 2 Nights at Estate Tuscany, Pokolbin NSW
Romance in the Hunter Valley.
$249Valued at $635
Marvel at breathtaking views of the Brokenback Ranges, unwind with world-class vintages from Australia’s finest vineyards and treat your palate to exquisite tastes from a renowned chef. This romantic Hunter Valley getaway is the indulgent escape you’ve been looking for.
- 2 Nights of Accommodation for Two at the Award-Winning Estate Tuscany, in a Decadent Olive Grove Room Overlooking the Tuscan Gardens
- Delicious Canapes on Arrival and Daily Breakfast, As Well As Indulgent Extras Like Discounts on Massages and a Winery Tour
- Tucked Away in the Foothills of the Hunter Valley Yet Only a Two Hour Drive from Sydney, You’ll Be Perfectly Placed to Explore Everything from Mountain Ranges to Premier Wine Destinations
- 2 Nights of 4 Star Accommodation for Two
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Arrival Canapes at Brokenback Bar
- Tour of the Renowned Tyrrell’s Winery
- 1x $30 Food Credit per Night to Spend on a Two Course Dinner at the Mill Restaurant
- Late 12pm Check-out, Subject to Availability
- Free 100mb of Wi-Fi per Day
- 30% Discount on a Vineyard Shuttle Winery & Cellar Door
- 30% Discount on In-Room Massages
- 20% Discount on Hunter Valley Garden Passes
- More Fantastic Discounts Like a Buy Six Wines, Get One Free Deal, See the Fine Print for Details
- Available for travel between 12th December 2018 – 30 October 2019
- A weekend surcharge of $125 per room per night applies for Friday and Saturday nights, and $50 per room per night for Sunday nights
- A public holiday surcharge of $125 per room per night applies for the following dates in 2019:
- 28 January
- 22, 25 April
- 8, 9, 10 June
- 5, 6 7 October
- Blackout dates apply – see Fine Print for details
- All bookings must be made by 28 February 2019
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Lying at the foothills of the Brokenback Ranges and surrounded by 26 acres in the heart of the Hunter Valley, this decadent getaway is perfect for those looking for a romantic escape filled with fine wine, cuisine and spectacular scenery.
- Sip on a glass of wine sitting in your Tuscan garden, admiring ethereal green landscapes, young olive trees and gorgeous wildlife from your doorstep.
- Indulge with $30 credit per night to put towards an exquisite fine dining experience at The Mill restaurant from a renowned chef, all while admiring stunning views of the Brokenback Ranges in the distance.
- Tour the vineyards of the iconic Tyrrell’s Winery, home to Australia’s most awarded white wine – the Vat 1 Semillon. Top it off with a visit to the Cellar Door to perhaps sample some of the best drops of the region.
- Only a seven minute drive from the breathtaking Hunter Valley Gardens, you can stroll through thousands of gorgeous flora and fauna, picturesque lakes and beautifully landscaped theme gardens with a 20% discount on your garden passes!
- Unwind with a rejuvenating massage from the comfort of your own room, enjoying 30% off in-room treatments with this unbelievable value package.
_Winner: Readers’ Choice 2017 _
Australian Good Food Guide
_Certificate of Excellence 2018 _
“Great place for a relaxing break. Fantastic restaurant with great food and friendly staff make you feel welcome. The room was very clean and comfortable and had great views. The Team at the Tuscany Wine Estate Resort go out of their to organise wine tours and make your stay most enjoyable”
“The location of the property is very good. At the front is a big piece of vineyard, the scenery is fabulous with the mountain ridge at the back of vineyard. While at the back of the property, there is a tree garden with lots of Kangaroos running freely around the property.”
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- 15 December 2018
- 24 to 27 December 2018
- 30 December 2018 to 10 January 2019
- 24 January 2019
- 1, 2 February 2019
- 15, 16, 22, 23 February 2019
- 1-4,14,16 ,22, 23 March 2019
- 5, 6, 19, 20, 21 April 2019
- 7 June 2019
- 4 October 2019
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- A third and fourth guest can be accommodated for an extra cost, as below
Additional Guest Rates:
- Adults 12 and over: $50 per person per night
- Children: $30 per person per night
- Infants 4 years and under: $10 per person per night (cots cannot be provided by the hotel)
- Rates are inclusive of an extra (sofa) bed and breakfast
- All extra charges are payable at the hotel at the time of booking
- One $30 food credit to share towards a two course dinner at The Mill Restaurant per night of your stay
- 30% off a vineyard shuttle winery & cellar door
- 30% off in-room massage
- 20% off Hunter Valley Garden passes
- Buy 6 bottles of wine and get one free at Allandale Winery
- Airport transfers
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Anything not listed under inclusions
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Want to know more about this stunning property?
- Check out Estate Tuscany for more information
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages