HUNTER VALLEY: 2 Nights at Estate Tuscany, Pokolbin NSW
An Italian-esque vineyard escape in the Hunter Valley.
$249Valued at $635
Nestled amongst green vines and rolling hills punctuated by breathtaking vistas of the Brokenback Ranges, immerse yourself in the charm of Italy in the Hunter Valley on this indulgent vineyard escape to Estate Tuscany.
- 2 Nights of Accommodation for Two at the Award-Winning Estate Tuscany, in an Olive Grove Room Overlooking the Tuscan Gardens
- Delicious Canapes on Arrival and Daily Breakfast, As Well As Indulgent Extras Like Discounts on In-Room Massages and a Winery Tour
- Tucked Away in the Foothills of the Hunter Valley Yet Only a Two Hour Drive from Sydney, You’ll Be Perfectly Placed to Explore Everything from Mountain Ranges to Premier Wine Destinations
- 2 Nights of 4 Star Accommodation for Two in an Olive Grove Room
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Arrival Canapes at Brokenback Bar
- 1× $30 Food Credit per Night to Spend on a Two Course Dinner at the Mill Restaurant
- Tour of the Renowned Tyrrell’s Winery
- 30% Discount on a Vineyard Shuttle Winery & Cellar Door
- 30% Discount on In-Room Massages
- 20% Discount on Hunter Valley Garden Passes
- More Fantastic Discounts Like a Buy Six Wines, Get One Free Deal*
- Late 12pm Check-out, Subject to Availability
- Free 100mb of Wi-Fi per Day
*See the Fine Print for details
- Available for travel between 21 September 2019 – 30 June 2020
- A weekend surcharge of $125 per room per night applies for Friday and Saturday nights, and $50 per room per night for Sunday nights
- A Public Holiday surcharge of $125 per room per night applies for the following dates in 2019:
- 7 October 2019
- 27 January 2020
- 13, 27 April 2020
- 8 June 2020
- Blackout dates:
- 29 September – 6 October
- 12, 17, 18, 23 – 24 October
- 2, 8 – 9, 15 – 16, 20 – 21, 29 – 30 November
- 6 – 7, 11 – 12, 23 – 31 December
- 1 – 12, 25 – 26 January
- 14 – 15, 28 – 29 February
- 23 March
- 9 – 12, 24 – 25 April
- 17, 23 May
- 5 – 7, 20 June
- All bookings must be confirmed by 13 December 2019
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Lying at the foothills of the Brokenback Ranges and surrounded by 26 acres in the heart of the Hunter Valley, this getaway is perfect for those looking for a romantic Tuscan escape filled with world-class vintages, exquisite tastes and Italian vineyard-esque scenery.
- Sip on a glass of wine sitting in your Tuscan garden, admiring ethereal green landscapes, young olive trees and gorgeous wildlife from your doorstep. You can even see Kangaroos grazing in the golden hours of dusk and dawn!
- Indulge with $30 credit per night to put towards an exquisite fine dining experience at The Mill restaurant from a renowned chef, all while admiring stunning views of the Brokenback Ranges in the distance.
- Tour the vineyards of the iconic Tyrrell’s Winery, home to Australia’s most awarded white wine – the Vat 1 Semillon. Top it off with a visit to the Cellar Door to perhaps sample some of the best drops of the region.
- Only a seven-minute drive from the breathtaking Hunter Valley Gardens, you can stroll through thousands of gorgeous flora and fauna, picturesque lakes and beautifully landscaped theme gardens with a 20% discount on your garden passes!
- Unwind with a rejuvenating massage from the comfort of your own room, enjoying 30% off in-room treatments with this unbelievable value package.
Winner: Readers’ Choice 2017
Australian Good Food Guide
Certificate of Excellence
Environmentally Friendly Hospitality Services
Green Star Environmentally Friendly
Caterer of the Year 2016
NSW Regional Catering Awards
Wedding Caterer of the Year 2016
NSW Regional Catering Awards
“Great place for a relaxing break. Fantastic restaurant with great food and friendly staff that make you feel welcome. The room was very clean and comfortable and had great views. The team at the Tuscany Wine Estate Resort go out of their way to organise wine tours and make your stay most enjoyable.”
“The location of the property is very good. At the front is a big piece of vineyard, the scenery is fabulous with the mountain ridge at the back of vineyard. While at the back of the property, there is a tree garden with lots of Kangaroos running freely around the property.”
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Option to upgrade to a Vineyard View room for $15 extra per night – subject to availability
- A third and fourth guest can be accommodated for an extra cost, as below
- Canapes must be redeemed on the day of arrival
- Late checkout must be requested at the time of booking confirmation
Additional Guest Rates:
- Adults 12 and over: $50 per person per night
- Children: $30 per person per night
- Infants 4 years and under: $10 per person per night (cots cannot be provided by the hotel)
- Rates are inclusive of an extra (sofa) bed and breakfast
- All extra charges are payable to the hotel at the time of booking
- Maximum room capacity of 4 persons
- One $30 food credit to share towards a two course dinner at The Mill Restaurant per night of your stay
- 30% off a vineyard shuttle winery & cellar door
- 30% off in-room massage
- 20% off Hunter Valley Garden passes
- Buy 6 bottles of wine and get one free at Allandale Winery
- Airport transfers
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Anything not listed under inclusions
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Want to know more about this stunning property?
- Check out Estate Tuscany for more information
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages