HUNTER VALLEY: 2 Night Wine Lovers Escape at Estate Tuscany, Pokolbin NSW
Take home six gorgeous Tulloch wines!
$340Valued at $650
For those who yearn for the lush vineyards and vintages of the Tuscan Valley, but can’t quite afford the long-haul flight, don’t despair! There’s a little slice of Italy in the Hunter Valley waiting to welcome you on this gorgeous wine lovers escape!
- 2 Nights of Accommodation for Two at the Award-Winning Estate Tuscany
- Take Home Six Tulloch Wines to Savour and Share Your Hunter Valley Experience and Indulge Your Palate with a Tulloch Mystery Wine Flight Tasting!
- Enjoy the Epicurean Delights of the Signature Award-Winning The Mill Restaurant with $30 Credit Every Evening and 30% Off a Full Day Wine Tour to Visit Some 170 Cellar Doors, Tasting Decadent Cheese and Smooth Chocolate
- 2 Nights of Accommodation for Two
- 1 x Hunter Valley Tulloch Mystery Wine Tour for Two
- 6 x Bottles of Tulloch Wines to Take Home
- $30 Food Credit to Use at the Mill Restaurant per Night
- 30% Discount on Full Day Vineyard Shuttle Wine, Cheese and Chocolate Tour for Two
- Late 12pm Checkout, Subject to Availability
- Free Wi-Fi
- Available for travel between the following nights:
- 9 August – 30 September 2019
- 1 December 2019 – 31 January 2020
- Blackout dates: 13 – 14 September 2019; 24 December 2019 – 9 January 2020
- A weekend surcharge of $90 per room, per night applies for Friday and Saturday nights
- All bookings must be confirmed by 13 December 2019
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Overlooking the foothills of the Brokenback Ranges and surrounded by 26 acres in the heart of the Hunter Valley, this getaway is perfect for those looking for a romantic escape filled with fine wine, cuisine and spectacular scenery.
- The mystery wine tour of Tulloch will put your inner sommelier to the test as you savour the bouquet of black pepper and red berry fruit nodes of six mystery wines, trying to pair them with their names! You’ll have at least 40 minutes to crack the case with the assistance of your dedicated wine professional.
- Indulge with $30 credit per night to put towards an exquisite fine dining experience at The Mill restaurant from a renowned chef, all while admiring stunning views over 300 acres of vines and Brokenback Ranges in the distance.
- Unwind with a day strolling through gorgeous vineyards, tasting finely matured cheeses and savouring deliciously smooth snap of hand-crafted chocolate with a Full Day Vineyard Shuttle Wine, Cheese and Chocolate Tour. This incredible package gives you 30% off for two!
- Sip on a glass of wine sitting in your Tuscan-scape, admiring ethereal green landscapes, young olive trees and gorgeous wildlife from your doorstep. You could even see kangaroos grazing in the golden hours of dusk and dawn, if you’re lucky!
- Fondly remember and enjoy your trip for months to come, as this amazing value package includes six Tulloch wines to take home with you!
_“Winner: Readers’ Choice 2017 & 2019” _
Australian Good Food Guide
_“Certificate of Excellence 2017 – 2019” _
“A grand vista of the mountain Range called Brokenback can be seen from various vantage points at the Estate Tuscany. The birdlife in the surrounding trees made for terrific company along with a good bottle of Pinot Grigio.”
“The location of the property is very good. At the front is a big piece of vineyard, the scenery is fabulous with the mountain ridge at the back of vineyard. While at the back of the property, there is a tree garden with lots of Kangaroos running freely around the property.”
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, double room
- All surcharges are payable direct to the resort upon check-in
- Six Tulloch wines received at check-out
- Purchase daily breakfast at check-in to receive a 20% discount:
- Add continental breakfast for $33 per night, for two
- Add full buffet breakfast for $45 per night, for two
- Prices are with the discount already applied
- $30 Food credit to share towards a dinner at The Mill Restaurant per night of your stay
- 30% Discount on a full day vineyard shuttle winery, cheese and chocolate tour
- Airport transfers
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Anything not listed under inclusions
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Want to know more about this stunning property?
- Check out Estate Tuscany for more information
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages