HEPBURN SPRINGS: 2 Nights at Bellinzona Resort for Two (Standard Room)
Treat yourself to the rustic getaway you’ve been dreaming of.
Sample world-class regional wines and unwind among lush native bushland and mineral springs just 90 minutes from Melbourne’s CBD with a stay at the beautifully appointed Bellinzona Resort, in the iconic Victorian resort village of Hepburn Springs.
- 2 Nights of 4 Star Accommodation for Two
- Explore the Iconic Spa Village of Hepburn Springs and Neighbouring Daylesford
- Bottle of Shiraz on Arrival, Complimentary Wine Tastings, Free Wi-Fi & More!
- 2 Nights of 4 Star Accommodation for Two
- Bottle of Black Label Shiraz On Arrival
- Complimentary Wine Tasting at the Cellar Door
- Complimentary Late 11am Checkout, Subject to Availability
- Complimentary Use of Resort Facilities, Including Indoor Pool, Spa and Sauna
- Free Wi-Fi
Surrounded by the Wombat State Forest, the sprawling Bellinzona Resort lies in the quaint village of Hepburn Springs, a stone’s throw from the popular spa town of Daylesford. This charming region boasts a historic Swiss-Italian influence and Heritage-listed mineral springs.
Bellinzona Resort is tastefully furnished with reference to the site’s 19th century origins. The classic, old-time atmosphere, undisturbed surrounds and vicinity to spas, mineral springs and attractions in the Daylesford and Hepburn Shire make it a favourite destination for weddings, conferences and weekend getaways.
Relax in indulgent luxury as you enjoy the spacious, king sized bed and pristine ensuite. Featuring a suave flat screen TV with selected Foxtel channels, a crisp split air system and bar fridge, and tea and coffee facilities, take in the gorgeous views from your bedroom window with a steaming cup in hand. Enjoy complimentary access to the indoor heated swimming pool, sink into the bubbling spa and steam worries away in the sauna
A spacious Superior Room features all the wonderful features of a Standard Room with extra space to lounge around in the,unbelievably fluffy bathrobes and toasty warm bedroom slippers, plus complimentary water.
Deluxe Superior Room
A beautifully lit Deluxe Superior Room contains all the amenities of a Superior Room, plus a luxurious built-in spa, perfect for unwinding in the comfort of your private sanctuary, sipping a glass of award-winning Balgownie wine, before enjoying the recreational facilities available throughout the resort and surrounding area.
- Available for stays between 28 August – 31 October 2018
- Surcharge of $100 per night applies for stays on Friday and Saturday nights
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Nestled in the idyllic spa village of Hepburn Springs lies the Bellinzona Resort, surrounded by the rustic native greenery of the Wombat State Forest – the perfect mini getaway just 90 minutes from Melbourne.
- Indulge your inner connoisseur with a visit to Cellar Door, the resort’s on-site winery. Sample world class red, white and sparkling local wines as you learn from knowledgeable staff, and perhaps pick up a bottle or two to take home.
- Gaze at sweeping views of the Wombat State Forest as you feast on local and seasonal fare at Bellinzona’s old-world Heritage Restaurant, with a variety of Australian and international cuisine, plus quaint Devonshire Tea and High Tea.
- Venture out to explore the Daylesford and Hepburn Shire, perhaps visit one of the many day spas, do some market shopping, or go for a scenic bush walk or horse ride.
- Enjoy the resort’s facilities including gym, pool and sauna, relax with a drink at the bar, try your hand at the giant Jenga set, or play a round of table tennis, billiards or Bocce.
- Hepburn Springs and neighbouring Daylesford are replete with rustic and refreshing attractions that make for a magical getaway:
- Visit the historic Lavandula Swiss Italian Farm for a stroll among beautifully cultivated working gardens, and a taste of lavender-infused scones and lemonade
- Live up to the spa town’s history and ‘take the waters’ with a swim or treatment at the Hepburn Bath House
- Picnic by Lake Daylesford and stroll around its woodland walking path
- Browse vintage stalls to your heart’s desire at the Amazing Mill Market
- Wander or drive around the lush green surrounds of the Wombat Hill Botanical Garden
“We absolutely loved Hepburn Springs. We came here to have a quiet relaxing break. Had a two night stay and loved the Bellinzona. The staff were the friendliest people that we have experienced anywhere, and the pool area and gardens were so relaxing. We will definitely be back, their service is something that other hotels could learn from!”
“From the moment we walked in we felt truly spoilt. The receptionist went out of her way to explain everything, and took us on a little tour on the way to our room. Our room was spacious, beautifully warm and exceptionally clean. We dined in the restaurant for both dinner and breakfast, and found the food to be absolutely delicious. The decor is stunning. Gardens are beautiful. Great location. Staff are exceptional. What more could you ask for? “
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- A surcharge of $100 per night applies for stays on Friday and Saturday nights
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people
- Booking form must be completed a minimum of 48 hours prior to check-in date
- Travel Insurance – strongly recommended
- Anything else not listed under Inclusions
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Want to know more about this stunning resort?
- Check out Bellinzona Resort for more information
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
ATAS - Travel Accredited
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages