HEPBURN SPRINGS: 1 Night at Bellinzona Resort for Two (Standard Room)
The rustic getaway you’ve been dreaming of.
$129Valued at $250
Set amongst Hepburn Springs’ majestic native bushland with indulgent mineral springs and wineries right on your doorstep, soak away your troubles and sip award-winning vintages in the heart of Victoria’s ‘spa country’ on this indulgent mini break for two.
- 1 Night of Charming Accommodation for Two in the Centre of Hepburn Springs
- Enjoy Award-Winning Shiraz with a Delicious Cheese Platter and Sample Some of the Region’s Best Drops from the Cellar Door
- Located in the Heart of Spa Country, You’ll Be Perfectly Placed to Take a Dip in the Rejuvenating Springs and Explore Neighbouring Daylesford
- 1 Night of Charming Accommodation for Two
- 2 Glasses of Black Label Shiraz
- Cheese Platter for Two
- Complimentary Wine Tasting at the Cellar Door
- Complimentary Use of Resort Facilities, Including Indoor Pool, Spa and Sauna
- Free Wi-Fi
Standard Room (2 people)
A Standard Room lets you relax in luxury with a spacious king bed for an indulgent nights sleep with refreshing air conditioning to keep you cool, kitchenette amenities, a private ensuite with a walk-in shower and suave flat screen TV with selected Foxtel channels to keep you entertained before you lull off.
Superior Spa Room (3 people)
This stunning room affords all the luxuries of the standard room with extra space to lounge around and complimentary access to the indoor heated swimming pool, fitness centre and guest lounges.
Deluxe Superior Room (3 people)
Featuring all the amenities of a Superior Room, plus a luxurious built-in spa bath, the Deluxe Superior Room lets you unwind in the comfort of your own private sanctuary, before taking advantage of the stunning surrounds and recreational activities at the resort.
- Available for stays between 15 December 2018 – 28 February 2019
- Surcharge of $100 per night applies for stays on Friday and Saturday nights
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Rest and rejuvenate in the enriching natural waters of Hepburn Springs, sample the bounty of the early Swiss Italian migrants, and marvel at the spectacular Wombat State Forest on this indulgent retreat just 90 minutes outside Melbourne at the historic Bellinzona Resort.
- Treat your inner connoisseur with a visit to Cellar Door, the resort’s on-site cellar door. Sample some of the region’s best drops as you learn from knowledgeable staff, and perhaps pick up a bottle or two to take home.
- Gaze at sweeping vistas of the Wombat State Forest and stunning panoramic views overlooking the Bellinzona Gardens as you feast on local and seasonal fare at the old-world Heritage Restaurant (not included).
- Revel in La Dolce Vita thanks to Swiss Italian migrants who established Hepburn Springs during the 1850’s gold rush. You could enjoy a traditional espresso at a cafe in town, sample the season’s best at the Argus Dining Room, or grab a cold brew at The Old Hepburn Hotel.
- Only minutes from the resort, why not revitalise with a dip in Hepburn Springs’ healing waters or venture over to Daylesford to treat your palate to a culinary experience at the Lake House or Chocolate Mill, followed by a pint of English-style cider at the Cider House.
- After a day of sipping fine wines, unwind with a dip in the resort’s indoor heated pool and spa, followed by a stroll through the spectacularly manicured gardens and game of giant Jenga.
- Hepburn Springs and neighbouring Daylesford are replete with rustic and refreshing attractions that make for a magical getaway:
- Visit the historic Lavandula Swiss Italian Farm for a stroll among beautifully cultivated working gardens, and a taste of lavender-infused scones and lemonade
- Live up to the spa town’s history and ‘take the waters’ with a swim or treatment at the Hepburn Bath House
- Picnic by Lake Daylesford and stroll around its woodland walking path
- Browse vintage stalls to your heart’s desire at the Amazing Mill Market
- Wander around the lush green surrounds of the Wombat Hill Botanical Garden
“We absolutely loved Hepburn Springs. We came here to have a quiet relaxing break and loved the Bellinzona. The staff were the friendliest people, and the pool area and gardens were so relaxing. We will definitely be back, their service is something that other hotels could learn from!”
“From the moment we walked in we felt truly spoilt. Our room was spacious, beautifully warm and exceptionally clean. We dined in the restaurant for both dinner and breakfast, and found the food to be absolutely delicious. The decor is stunning. Gardens are beautiful. Great location. Staff are exceptional. What more could you ask for? “
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people
- Booking form must be completed a minimum of 48 hours prior to check-in date
- A surcharge of $100 per night applies for stays on Friday and Saturday nights
- Travel Insurance – strongly recommended
- Anything else not listed under Inclusions
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Want to know more about this stunning resort?
- Check out Bellinzona Resort for more information
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
ATAS - Travel Accredited
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages