GREECE: 15 Day Magical Greece Package Including Flights for Two
An incredible cultural experience under the Mediterranean sun.
$7,598Valued at $9,998
Whether it’s wandering through the ruins of centuries-old civilisations and marvelling at preserved ancient monuments, or catching a ferry to Crete or Rhodes and basking in local life and traditional cuisine, this 15 day adventure is teeming with sun-bleached treasures and history laced with mythical tales.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 13 Nights of Hotel Accomodation for Two with Daily Breakfast and 2 Dinners
- Admire the Ancient Remnants of Athens and Olympia – The Birthplace of the Olympics – Sail Across Glistening Waters to Crete or Rhodes and Indulge the Senses with Traditional Greek Cuisine
- Return International Flights For Two
- 13 Nights of Stunning 4 Star Hotel Accommodation for Two
- Daily Breakfast and 2 Delicious Dinners
- All Transportation via Air-Conditioned Vehicle as per the Itinerary
- Exciting Tours and Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Entrance Fees and Admissions as per the Itinerary
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Tipping and Gratuities
- Porterage, Taxes and Service Charges
- Athens – The Stanley or similar
- Olympia – Amalia Hotel Olympia or similar
- Delphi – Europa Hotel or similar
- Crete – Elia Palazzo Hotel or similar
- Rhodes – Mediterranean Hotel or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in:
- 4, 6, 8, 14, 17, 18, 27 November
- 10, 13, 17, 20, 24 February
- 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17 March
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- See the best Greece has to offer on this 15 day adventure, from heritage listed sites and ancient ruins to charming towns and sun-kissed islands, showcasing Greece’s history laced with mythical tales and sun-bleached ruins.
- Enjoy free time in Athens, one of the world’s oldest cities, where you could wander through the narrow lanes of Plaka, retreat into the greenery and pondside bliss of the National Gardens and admire the monuments and sanctuaries of the Acropolis.
- Delve into the culture and ancient sights of Greece’s capital with a tour of the Acropolis Museum, teeming with preserved sculptures, vases, jewellery and views of the Temple of Athena and the Parthenon.
- Delight the palate with traditional Greek dishes with two included dinners set against the backdrop of lively streets and local music.
- Set sail across glistening waters to Crete or Rhodes. Perhaps explore Chania’s lively Venetian harbour and trek up famous gorge Samaria on Crete, or unwind on stretches of golden sand on Kiotari beach and shop inside the Old Town of Rhodes.
- Visit World Heritage listed Delphi, once considered the centre of the world by ancient Greeks – this site contains the Temple of Apollo, ancient theatre and Archaeological Museum containing many important artefacts and ruins.
- Journey through seaside towns and revel in the vast beauty of Corinth Canal, the grandeur of the Treasury of Atreus and visit the birthplace of the first Olympic Games in Olympia!
Pack your bags for an adventure rich in ancient history as you board your international flight to one of the world’s oldest cities – Athens!
Upon arrival, make your own way to your hotel for check-in. The rest of the day is yours to explore the ancient wonders of Greece’s capital at your leisure!
This evening, join your tour guide and fellow travelers for a welcome drink and orientation meeting at your hotel.
The morning is yours to spend perusing the markets of Monastiraki Neighbourhood, hiking up the forested slopes of Lycabettus Hill, unwinding beneath the greenery of the National Gardens and exploring Athens at your leisure!
Afterwards, marvel at the layers of history contained in the Acropolis Museum, full of ancient ruins, painted vases, preserved original statues from the Acropolis itself.
After, enjoy a walk through the charming cobblestoned streets of Plaka, passing by sidewalk cafes, local ceramic stores and family-run restaurants before catching a bus to Syntagma Square where you might get a glimpse of the colourfully-costumed Evzone guards dressed in traditional Greek attire.
- Acropolis Archaeological Site Walking Tour (AM) – explore the architectural masterpiece built during the Golden Age of Athens before visiting the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and the Parthenon (AUD $42 per person).
- Three Course Traditional Greek Dinner (D) – enjoy traditional Greek cuisine complete with wine and live music at a typical Greek taverna (AUD $82 per person).
Take the scenic coastal road to the Corinth Canal today, winding past fierce rock walls and glimmering waters before gliding through seaside town Nauplion.
Continuing to Mycenae, the heartland of Greek mythology, delight in the imposing ruins of the Acropolis of Mycenae and revel in the grandeur of the Treasury of Atreus, one of the most impressive monuments surviving from the Mycenaean period.
From here, drive through the Central Peloponnese Peninsula before arriving in Olympia, the birthplace of the Olympic Games!
Walk amongst surviving monuments of the Sanctuary of Olympian Zeus and the stadium where the Olympic Games were first held in 776 B.C today, then bring the sites and their former glory to life through the detailed exhibits at the Archaeological Museum of Olympia.
After, journey through the plains of Eliad and Achaia, crossing the magnificent Corinth Strait via a cabled bridge from Rion to Antirion. Pass the picturesque town of Nafpaktos, the home of the Tholos Temple ruins, before settling down for a relaxing dinner.
Uncover the spectacular remains of the excavated site of Delphi with its stunning sanctuaries, temples and thousands of inscriptions depicting ancient Greek life, perched on the slopes of Mount Parnassos. Afterwards, make a stop at the Delphi Archaeological Museum to witness the extensive artefacts unearthed during excavations.
Later, walk the Sacred Way to the imposing 4th-century B.C Temple of Apollo, the site of the most famous oracle in the classical world, before spending the rest of the night discovering Athens on your own.
Explore Athens at your leisure today! Perhaps take to the winding streets of Plaka with its historical architecture and buzzing cafes, or trek up Philopappos Hill and take in the majestic views of the Acropolis, Parthenon and city of Athens.
Full Day Cruise to Hydra, Poros & Aegina with Lunch (L) – set sail for Hydra, Poros and Aegina Islands! Enjoy free time at each island to stroll, sightsee and shop as you wish (AUD $150 per person).
Pick up the last of your souvenirs and snap some final photos of the glorious views of Athens before transferring to the airport for your departure to Crete or Rhodes!
Arrive in Crete or Rhodes and transfer to your hotel for check-in.
Spend the next few days discovering Greece’s largest island, Crete, on your own! You could hike up the island’s largest and most famous gorge Samaria, admire the bewitching scenery of the 14th-century Venetian harbour and the Palace of Knossos, venture through traditional villages and indulge the senses at waterfront restaurants.
One of the best-preserved medieval towns in Europe, step through a window in time and stroll through the rich historical city at your leisure. Why not marvel at the medieval monuments of Rhodes Old Town, discover imposing castles, elegant mansions and stone-paved alleys, or plunge into the crystal waters along the beachfront.
Pack your bags and bid farewell to the city of ancient wonders as you depart Greece!
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide
- Flights from Hobart or Canberra are available for an additional $295 per person
- Flights from Darwin are available for an additional $600 per person
- Flights are economy class with Singapore, Etihad, Qatar, Emirates or Lufthansa Airlines, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 44
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $1300 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages