GREAT BARRIER REEF: 2 Day Reef Sleep Experience for Two
Sleep under the stars on the magical Great Barrier Reef.
$738Valued at $1,050
Blessed with kaleidoscopic coral, turquoise waters and dazzling marine life, it’s no wonder the Great Barrier Reef is one of the seven natural wonders of the world – don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to experience it in a truly memorable way.
- 2 Day Great Barrier Reef Experience – Sleep Under the Stars on a Reef Pontoon
- ALL Meals and the Snorkelling Equipment You Need to Explore the Reef
- Get up and Close to the Reef in an Incredible Semi-Submarine!
- 2 Day Great Barrier Reef Experience for One
- Sleep on a Reef Pontoon in a ‘Swag Under the Stars’
- Return Pontoon Transfers from Hamilton Island or Port of Airlie
- ALL Meals – Breakfast, 2 x Morning and Afternoon Teas, 2 x Buffet Lunches and a BBQ Dinner
- ALL Snorkeling Gear – Mask, Snorkel, Fins and Wetsuit/Stinger Suit
- Spectacular Underwater Viewing Observatory
- Semi-Submersible Tours up Close to the Reef
- Available for travel between: 25 September 2018 – 30 June 2019
- Blackout dates: 1-7 October 2018; 21 December 2018 – 8 January 2019; 5-6 February 2019
- Departs every day except Tuesdays, subject to availability.
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Experience the very best of the Great Barrier Reef from a truly unique perspective aboard a moored pontoon on Hardy Reef – one of the most beautiful sections of this natural wonder of the world.
- You’ll get the opportunity to sleep in a swag under the stars! Your ultra-cosy swag is waterproof, but on clear nights you’ll be able to sleep with the cover open – just you, the sea air and the twinkling stars.
- All snorkelling equipment is included in your package, and you’ll have plenty of free time to explore the kaleidoscopic reefs and diverse marine life sharing the turquoise waters with you.
- With full buffet lunches, lots of snacks and a sizzling BBQ dinner also included, you’ll get the chance to feast on some of the Top End’s best seasonal produce.
- Prefer to stay dry? No problem. Your package includes as many awesome semi-submarine excursions as you like, which allow you to see the dazzling coral and tropical sea life from a special viewing area – no wetsuit necessary!
Jump on a high-speed vessel bound for Hardy Reef today, one of the most spectacular stretches of the Great Barrier Reef and your home for the next two days!
Spend the rest of the day doing as you please; free to relax on the sun-drenched deck, or pop on some snorkelling gear and start exploring the reef!
At dusk, watch for turtles nibbling seaweed around the pontoon with a sundowner and gaze up at a gazillion stars from your comfy swag set up on the top deck, as the tranquillity of your surrounds lulls you to sleep.
Enjoy some more free time to explore the reef’s nooks and crannies today, or you could catch a rare glimpse of giant Maori Wrasse, tropical fish and reef sharks on an optional guided snorkelling safari (available at an additional cost).
If you’re not a keen swimmer, head to the underwater viewing chamber to watch your fellow guests swim around, or look at the colourful coral from the comfort of a semi-submersible vessel (included in your package).
Transfer back to Hamilton Island or Port of Airlie in the afternoon, taking home plenty of memories and stories to tell your friends and family.
B = Breakfast L = Lunch D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Not valid with any other offer
- Subject to availability
- Departure transfer leaves Port of Airlie at 8am, and Hamilton Island at 9am
- Return transfer arrives the following day into Hamilton Island at 5pm, and Port of Airlie at 6:10pm
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Optional activities: Scuba diving (introductory & certified), massages, and guided snorkel safaris (available at an additional cost)
- Anything not listed in the itinerary
What To Bring:
- One small overnight bag
- Toiletries and own bath towel
- A change of clothes
- Swimwear and towel
- Protective clothing, hat and sunscreen lotion
- Your camera and a sense of fun
- Light jacket/sweater for windy or cool days
- Money/credit card for optional purchases such as dives or some bubbles with dinner
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages