FRANCE: 8 Day Burgundy Tour with River Cruise for Two
Cycle through the French vineyards tasting world-class vintages.
$3,739Valued at $7,478
Make your foray into world-class vintages from France’s finest vineyards as you cycle through lush countryside blanketed by grapevines on this indulgent wine lovers cruise, treating your palate to the fruity and plummy exquisite tastes of Burgundy.
- 6 Nights Floating Through France’s Infamous Wine Region on the River Saone, Tasting Fine Wine Vintages and Exploring Cellar Doors
- Cycle Through the Lush Vineyards of Cote de Beaune and Cote de Nuits
- Visit the Birthplace of the Prestigious Cremant de Bourgogne, Savouring the Bubbly Tastes with Floral and Citrus Aromas
- 6 Nights Aboard the Luxurious Daniele Canal Barge for Two
- 1 Night of Hotel Accommodation for Two
- Daily Breakfast, 3 Lunches and 3 Dinners
- Wine, Beer and Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- Cremant de Bourgogne Wine Tasting and Cellar Tour
- Vougeot Wine Tasting and Cellar Tour
- Cycle Through the Vineyards of Cote de Beaune and Cote de Nuits
- Visits to Saint-Jean-de-Losne and Petit-Ouges
- All Transportation as per the Itinerary
- Use of Bicycles During Shore Excursions
- Dijon – Mercure Hotel or similar
Criss cross through France’s fabled wine-producing region aboard the luxurious Daniele Canal Barge, sailing along the picturesque Saone River. Delight the palate with a tipple from the lounge bar, watch the gorgeous countryside unfold before you on the deck and melt away in the outdoor jacuzzi.
- Available for travel on the following dates in 2019:
- 19, 26 October
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Treat the palate to the exquisite flavours of Burgundy as you admire ethereal green landscapes, visit world-class wineries, cycle through fruitful vineyards and unwind in the glorious sun over eight luxurious days.
- Savour sweeping vineyard vistas, charming medieval villages and cycle to local vineyards in Cote de Beune, delighting the senses with a wine tasting at the birthplace of the prestigious Cremant de Bourgogne.
- Cycle through Pinot Noir heaven past rolling hills of red-wine vineyards run in tight-rows along the Route des Grand Crus in the pristine Cote de Nuits region.
- Delight the palate with a tasting and cellar door tour at a world-famous Climat (vineyard) in Vougeot.
- Enjoy a taste of local life in Dijon, perhaps venturing to Les Halles for a flaky croissant*, following the Owl Trail through 22 history city sites or try the city’s gastronomic delights.
Bonjour and welcome to Dijon. Make your own way to the barge to embark on your Saone River Cruise aboard the Daniele Riverboat.
Please note, it’s recommended that guests book their flights for Paris, Lyon or Geneva airport to make getting to Dijon easier. Trains run frequently between these cities and Dijon. Guests must arrive at the hotel before 5pm for the transfer to the barge
Enjoy the morning at your leisure or perhaps stroll through the lush vineyards of Santenay, perhaps enjoying a tipple of their infamous black-cherry reds, savouring the bouquet of rose-petals, peony and a hint of liquorice!
This afternoon, watch the countryside float by with a decadent lunch onboard before arriving in Chagny.
Cycle along the Cote de Beune this morning, savouring sweeping vineyard vistas, charming medieval villages and stopping at local wineries, including the infamous birthplace of the prestigious Cremant de Bourgogne.
Delight the senses with a wine tasting, savouring the floral and citrus aromas of the blanc matched with the vivacious bubbles or perfume of white flowers typically associated with the blanc de blancs.
Uncover quintessential Burgundy as you float along the gorgeous flora and fauna either side of the Saone River to Saint-Jean-de-Losne. Upon arrival, why not get lost in the cobblestone streets of the Old Town or explore the breathtaking Cathedral Square.
After a morning admiring the scenic panoramas cruising, take a stroll through the gentle countryside along the picturesque Burgundy Canal, before making your way to Petit-Ouges.
Cycle through Pinot Noir paradise this morning, winding through the rolling hills and breathtaking red-wine vineyards run in tight rows along the Route des Grand Crus in the pristine Cote de Nuits region.
Delight the palate with a tasting and cellar tour at a world-famous Climat (vineyard) in *Vougeot, enjoying the intense red fruit flavours with a touch of full bodied oak and earth.
Enjoy a taste of local life today as you’re left to discover the city on your own, you could venture down to the fabulous Les Halles covered market for a flaky croissant before following the Owl Trail through 22 historic city sites or dare to try the city’s gastronomic delights. Escargots a la Bourguignonne?
Adieu, France and incredible wine vintages! Australia is calling.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 22
- Travelling solo? No single supplement applies, however, solo traveller will twin share with another solo traveller of the same sex
- 2 Day e-Bike rental is available from $134
- Travel insurance – compulsory
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Tips/Gratuities – recommended at $15 AUD per person, per day
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages