FIJI: 7 Nights at the Naviti Resort Fiji For Two Adults & Two Kids
Your personal slice of paradise in Fiji.
$1,365Valued at $2,499
Tucked away amidst 38 acres of tropical splendour on Fiji’s sparkling Coral Coast, a stay at the Naviti Resort is your ultimate relaxation destination.
- Slow Down to the Rhythms of Island Life with 7 or 10 Nights of Fijian Bliss in a Gorgeous Garden View Room at the Naviti Resort
- Complimentary Cocktails, a Buffet Dinner, Lunch and Decadent Daily Breakfast for Two
- Take Advantage of the Stunning Coral Coast Location with Complimentary Snorkelling, Canoeing, Archery and More Resort Activities!
- Your Choice of 7 or 10 Nights for Two in a Garden View Room
- Up to 2 Kids 12 Years or Under Can Stay, Play and Eat for FREE*
- Daily Buffet Breakfast for Two
- 2 x Cocktails per Stay
- 1 x Buffet Dinner and 1 x Lunch for Two
- Unlimited Rounds of Golf at the Resort Course*
- Traditional Fijian Dance Performance and Fire Walking Show
- Complimentary Welcome Drink and Cool Minted Towel on Arrival
- Free Resort Shuttle Trips to Sigatoka Shopping Complex
- Free Access to All Resort Activities
- Free Wi-Fi
*See the Fine Print for Details
10 Night Packages Also Include:
- 1 x Midday Cruise for Two**
**Includes up to 2 kids 12 and under
- 25 June 2019 – 30 January 2020
- A High Season Surcharge of FJD $50 per room per night applies for stays between:
- 1 – 23 July 2019
- 22 September – 14 October 2019
- 26 December 2019 – 4 January 2020
- All High Season surcharges are payable to the resort at check-in
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Escape to the sugary sands of Fiji’s famed Coral Coast for a magical stay at Naviti Resort by Warwick. Hidden amidst lush tropical gardens – this beachfront haven really is your personal slice of paradise!
- Enjoy luxurious facilities throughout your stay, from your Garden View Room to indulgent relaxation at the Naviti Spa and decadent daily buffet breakfast at the Nukunuku Restaurant & Bar. When night time rolls around, why not enjoy a scintillating traditional Fijian fire performance.
- Up to two children can stay, play and eat for FREE at Naviti, meaning you can take the whole tribe on a special Fijian getaway. This spectacular stay even includes heaps of resort and kids activities, such as beach and pool volleyball, archery and more!*
- Golf fans will have a field day at Naviti. Play unlimited rounds of golf at the resort’s pristine par three course.
- While your days away by the luminous pool waters, perhaps taking a refreshing plunge to the swim-up bar to enjoy a tropical cocktail or you could check out what’s hidden beneath the coral coast with guided snorkelling, kayaking, canoeing and stand up paddle boarding.
- Revel in prime Naviti’s location, just a short shuttle bus to the nearby Sigatoka Shopping Complex. Feeling adventurous? Waterfall tours, island day trips and jungle safaris all readily available!
*See the Fine Print for details
“Travellers’ Choice Award 2018”
“Truly the best family holiday. The activities for the kids and the adults were so much fun, and I’m going to miss playing beach and pool volleyball, paddle boarding and early morning hikes and fun nights! .”
“The Naviti is very beautiful. The grounds are so well maintained and stunning. The staff are amazing, super friendly and always have a smile on their face. Overall it’s a great resort for people of all ages. Would definitely recommend the Naviti.”
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Garden View Room accommodates 2 adults and up to 2 children 12 years or under
- Bedding configuration is 1 x Queen bed and 1 x Single bed OR 2 x Double beds
- Extra bedding can be requested at an additional cost, subject to availability
- Interconnecting rooms can be requested at the time of booking, but are not guaranteed due to limited availability
- Up to 2 x children 12 years or under can stay, play and eat for free, when dining with parents at Nukunuku Restaurant only – discounts apply at other restaurants
- The Kids Club is open to children aged 5 to 12 years and is open daily from 10am to 10pm (closed during meal times)
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 adults and up to 2 children 12 and under, twin share
- Meal inclusions can be redeemed during meal times only at Nukunuku Restaurant & Bar
- Unlimited golf excludes club hire, balls and use of buggies
- The FJD $50 High Season surcharge is payable to the resort upon check-in
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Airport transfers
- Anything not listed under Inclusions
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Want to know more about this stunning property?
- Check out Warwick Hotels and Resorts for more information
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages