EUROPE: 31 Day Ultimate Europe Escape Including Flights for Two (Ocean View Cabin)
Europe. Greek Islands. Med. This trip has it all!
$18,998Valued at $19,998
Uncover the sights, tastes and cultures of Europe on this spellbinding tour, capping off your adventure with luxury Greek Islands and Mediterranean cruises, sailing through the dreamy Aegean sea and other seaside gems.
- Return International and Internal Flights for Two
- Two Seven Night Cruises of the Greek Islands and Mediterranean, Including 13 Nights of Gorgeous Accommodation with Daily Breakfast
- Experience Santorini’s Blue-Capped White Houses, Nuremberg’s Cobblestone Splendour, the Architectural Delights of Florence and Pisa, and the Swiss Alps Refreshingly Crisp Air
- Return International Flights and Internal Flights for Two
- 13 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two with Daily Breakfast
- 7 Night Greek Islands Cruise Aboard the MSC Opera with Transfer to Genoa from Venice
- 7 Night Mediterranean Cruise Aboard the MSC Grandiosa
- Cruises Include All Onboard Meals and Entertainment
- All On-Ground Transportation via Air-Conditioned Coach as per the Itinerary
- Sightseeing and Admissions as per the Itinerary
- Exciting Tours with English Speaking Guides
- Amsterdam – Holiday Inn Expressor similar
- Rhine Valley – Intercity Hotel Bonn or similar
- Prague – Hotel Duo or similar
- Budapest – Ibis Budapest Centrum or similar
- Vienna – Courtyard by Marriott Wien Schonbrunn or similar
- Ljubljana – Hotel Park or similar
- Venice – Elite Residence Hotel or similar
- Tuscany – Grand Hotel Panoramic Montecatini Terme or similar
- Swiss Alps – Hotel Schonbuhl or similar
- Paris – Ibis la Defense or similar
Cruise the Mediterranean in style aboard the MSC Grandiosa. With 12 delicious dining venues including a world-class tapas bar, a chocolaterie and 20 bars onboard, the culinary options are endless! Go on a shopping spree at the Galleria, laze away by the pool, or check out a breathtaking Cirque du Soleil performance at the Carousel Lounge.
Set sail through the Greek Islands aboard the luxurious MSC Opera. Melt away on the sundeck or spend a night at the Teatro dell’Opera. You can even sink into relaxation at the lavish MSC Aurea Spa or make a splash at the Spray Park.
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2020:
- 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 May
- 6, 13, 20, 27 June
- 5, 12, 19, 26 September
- 3, 10, 17, 24 October
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Discover the ethereal beauty of the Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, France, Italy, the Greek Islands and other Mediterranean havens on this spellbinding 31 day tour, cruising the glittering seas of the Mediterranean on two seven night luxury cruises!
- Be wowed by the golden canals of Amsterdam and the picturesque windmills of the Dutch countryside, and fall in love with the grandeur of Budapest across both sides of the Danube.
- Travel off the beaten path and explore the fascinating cities of Nuremberg, Prague, Vienna, Bratislava and the Bavarian riverside towns along the Rhine. Be swept away by the old-world charm, cobbled streets and gothic architectural delights that look like they’ve been lifted from a fairytale book!
- Be enamoured with breathtaking canal-lined streets, marble architecture and hidden lagoons of Venice, admire Michelangelo’s breathtaking masterpiece, David, in Florence and take an iconic photo alongside the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
- Tick the Eiffel tower off your bucket-list as you admire this wrought-iron marvel and the architectural splendour of the impressive Arc de Triomphe.
- Get ready for some romance in the Greek Islands, where the layered blue-capped houses, red sand beaches and mythic volcanic landscapes of Mykonos and Santorini will have you dreaming for years to come.
- Uncover the hidden gems of the Mediterranean aboard the MSC Grandiosa, sailing along the turquoise shorelines of Sicily and Malta, filled with postcard-worthy beaches, pristine coves, grottoes and fresh seafood delights.
Pack your bags for a European adventure as you board your international flight bound for the city of canals, Amsterdam.
Touchdown in Amsterdam! After you’ve landed, make your own way to the hotel for check-in and meet your guide in the afternoon.
Get ready for a grand canal cruise along the golden canal-lined streets of the city this afternoon. A great vantage point to view Amsterdam’s charming architecture, you’ll glide past canal-side landmarks like the Westerkerk, Anne Frank House and Gassan Diamonds Factory.
Feel free to stroll the canals at your own leisure after disembarking and maybe enjoy a beer at one of Amsterdam’s many bruin cafes (local bars).
You’ll depart Amsterdam in the morning by coach for your Rhine Valley adventure, enjoying a traditional cheese-making and clog demonstration, stopping off at Riekermolen windmill en route.
After travelling through the scenic Dutch countryside, board your romantic boat ride down the Rhine, soaking up the majestic riverside villages of Rudesheim and St. Goar, followed by a wine tasting at a local wine merchants – if the harvest has been good, you might get to sample eiswein (ice wine).
A treasure trove of architectural marvels, historical significance and the preferred residence of the German monarchy, Nuremberg is your first stop before continuing to Prague today.
On arrival in Prague, get your bearings with a walking tour of the city’s elaborate baroque architecture, quirky bars and labyrinthine cobbled lanes, then experience authentic Czech cuisine at a local restaurant for dinner.
Abundant with stunning gothic and medieval delights, discover the magic of Prague today with a guided walking tour, starting in the Old Town square taking you through Wenceslas Square and St. Vitus Cathedral before finishing at Charles Bridge
Afterwards, the remainder of the day is yours to explore as you please. You could visit the majestic Prague Castle or put your stamp on the city at the Lennon Wall! Did we mention that absinthe was created here?
Leaving Prague behind, continue onto Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia housing a medieval old town and baroque palaces. Enjoy lunch here before continuing to Budapest.
Discover the wonders of the “Queen of the Danube” on a driving tour, before setting off to explore on your own. You could soak in one of the city’s Roman-style bathhouses, or enjoy Hungary’s excellent selection of wines and goulash.
Imperial legacy and baroque streetscapes set the stage for your Vienna arrival today, but first, enjoy a world-class glass of local brew in a traditional beer hall for lunch.
The evening is yours to perhaps visit the famed Ringstrasse and Hofburg Palace, the impressive Vienna Opera House or St. Stephen’s Cathedral.
A sea of red rooftops and river running through the centre of Graz will greet you today as you bid Vienna goodbye, before continuing to Ljubljana.
You’re sure to be entranced by the beauty of this city where incredible sights, delicious food and adventures await at every corner on a walking tour! Enjoy at leisure tonight.
The city of marble palaces, canals and gondolas beckons today. Arrive in Venice and enjoy a brief orientation tour of the infamous St. Marks Square, Grand Canal and *Rialto Bridge*before you’re let loose to explore at your leisure.
Take the opportunity to visit the marble-clad Basilica di San Marco and perhaps enjoy a bite to eat in one of the city’s many bacari – wine bars, sampling lavish spreads of cicchetti – Venetian tapas, sarde in saor – sweet and sour sardines and sipping on some prosecco bubbly.
Say goodbye to Venice this morning as you make your way to Florence, kicking off the day with a guided tour. Sights include the medieval stone Ponte Vecchio arch bridge, the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, Piazza della Signoria and a replica of Michaelangelo’s breathtaking masterpiece, David.
Explore the city at your leisure during lunch, before checking into your Tuscan accommodation.
Trade gondolas for yodelling today as you make your way to the Swiss Alps, stopping at the Leaning Tower of Pisa for the perfect ‘tourist shot’ en route.
You won’t find fresher air or more breathtaking views than atop the summit of the Swiss Alps, so why not grab some boots and journey to the might summit of Jungfraujoch or at lower altitudes, visit the nearby village for authentic chocolate, cuckoo clocks and delicious fondue!
Bid Switzerland farewell this morning and bonjour to Paris.
Arriving in the afternoon, be seduced by the wrought-iron Eiffel Tower and the iconic Arc de Triomphe on a driving tour. Enjoy dinner in the Latin Quarter and travel back to the hotel on Paris’ world famous metro system.
All of Paris lies before you today, with no shortage of things to do or see! You could spend the day perusing the labyrinthine Louvre Museum or strolling the art nouveau cafes of Le Marais. Wander down the Champ Elysees or venture deep underground into the heart of the infamous Catacombs.
Make your own way to the airport today for your flight to Venice! Upon arrival, catch a taxi to the cruise port for your luxury MSC Opera cruise!
Lying at the centre of Balkan Beauty and Adriatic shores, Kotor is a medieval maze of museums, stunning churches and gorgeous old-town squares. Explore Kotor at your own pace, perhaps climbing up the fortress Town Walls where gorgeous views await at the top, or spend the afternoon people-watching from the Square of Arms.
Your ship departs at 8pm tonight.
Today is yours to unwind in a decadent sun lounger by the poolside with a tropical cocktail or tantalise the taste buds in one of the onboard restaurants and pubs!
Enjoy the glitz and glamour of Mykonos over the next two days. Explore the stunning whitewashed churches and buildings of the island before enjoying a day on the buzzing shorelines of the island on a sun lounger. Your ship departs at 2am on Day 19.
Get ready for some romance in Santorini! Perhaps spend the day admiring the mythic beauty, volcanic scenery and layered blue-capped white houses of this postcard-worthy haven, maybe exploring the island via quad bike or melting away on the red sands of Oia beach.
You disembark from port at 3pm.
Uncover why Kefalonia is a hidden gem in the Greek Islands today. A slice of heaven in the Ionian Sea, this Aegan wonder is brimming with pristine beachfront, natural splendours like the Lake Cave of Melissani and picturesque villages waiting to be discovered. Depart at 4pm.
Dock in the bustling port town of Bari today, the second largest city in Puglia. You could spend the day seeing the sights of the city, including the Roman-style Basilica of San Nicola and the Church of San Sabino or weaving your way through the old town centre or the Piazza Mercantile.
Your Greek Islands expedition comes to an end today as you arrive back in Venice. On arrival, you’ll be transferred to Genoa for your Mediterranean cruise on the luxurious MSC Grandiosa.
Return to Italy as you dock in Naples for the day. Perhaps weave your way through the tightly packed alleyways, past Renaissance masterpieces and buzzing piazzas of the city, or exploring the labyrinth of hidden tunnels below the city that date back 2,500 years.
No trip to Naples is complete without a Neapolitan pizza – so be sure to grab a slice before departing at 8pm.
Messina is the Sicilian delight you never knew you needed to visit. Take a stroll through the wide boulevards and lower-rise, turn-of-the-century buildings, perhaps admiring the extraordinary Duomo Cathedral, or Castello di Milazo, the largest castle in Sicily. You depart at 6pm tonight.
A stunning blend of ancient temples, cliffs, hidden coves and pristine crystal waters, there’s plenty to explore on the island haven of Malta! You could weave your way through the golden-hued alleyways of Valletta or venture out to the azure waters of Gozo for a snorkel session. Dry off before the ship leaves at 6pm!
Sit back, relax and unwind at sea today, perhaps soothing your muscles with a rejuvenating spa treatment (own expense) or shopping for souvenirs and designer pieces at the onboard Galleria. Perhaps dazzle the eyes this evening with a spectacular Cirque du Soleil performance followed by a tapas feast.
Get to know the distinct architecture and Spanish vibes of Barcelona at your leisure today, perhaps sampling local delights at the famous La Boqueria Food Market or marvelling at the mosaic pieces of Gaudi’s Park Guell.
Alternatively you could get lost in the buzz of the Gothic Quarter, soaking up the buzz of the streets while eating mouthwatering Pintxos Tapas. Depart at 6pm.
Cross the seas into France this morning, docking in Marseille. You could visit the neo-gothic Basilique Notre Dame de la Garde or the ancient Vieux Port, dotted with luxury yachts, boats, bars, brasseries and cafes. Hop back onboard before 6pm.
Welcome back to Genoa! Disembark your MSC Grandiosa cruise this morning after breakfast and hail a cab to the airport for your flight to Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide
- Flights from Hobart or Canberra are available for an additional $295 per person
- Flights are economy class withQatar, Qantas, Etihad, Emirates, Singapore Airline, Lufthansa or Cathay Pacific, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 44
- Travelling solo? Contact Kogan Travel for a single supplement quote on 1300 517 210
- Middle deck $200 per person
- Boat deck $500 per person
- Suite deck $1700 per person
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- Tips/Gratuities on cruise – approximately $15 per person, per day
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages