EUROPE: 31 Day Grand European Tour with Mediterranean Cruise Including Flights for One (Interior Cabin)
Cap off Europe with a Greek Islands cruise.
$10,299Valued at $12,999
Covering everything from ancient traditions to architectural marvels, deep dive into Europe on this 31 day adventure through London, Prague, Berlin and Rome, before weaving through the gems of the Mediterranean on a luxury cruise.
- Return International Flights for One
- 7 Nights Aboard a Luxury Mediterranean Cruise with All Meals and Entertainment, Plus 20 Nights of Stunning Hotel Accommodation for One with Daily Breakfast
- Experience Paris’ Boulevard Vistas from the Eiffel Tower, Discover Berlin’s Iconic Brandenburg Gate and Admire Ancient Architecture in the Heart of Ancient Rome
- Complimentary Upgrade to an Ocean View Cabin for ALL 2020 Departures!
- Return International Flights for One
- 20 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for One with Daily Breakfast
- 7 Nights Mediterranean Cruise Aboard the Rhapsody of the Seas In Your Choice of Interior or Ocean View Cabin – Complimentary Upgrade to Ocean View Cabin for 2020 Departures!
- All Onboard Meals, Entertainment and Gratuities
- All On-Ground Transport via Air Conditioned Coach as per the Itinerary
- Sightseeing and Admissions as per the Itinerary
- Exciting Tours with Experienced English Speaking Guides
- Airport Transfers and Cruise Port Transfer in Venice
- Paris – Novotel St Denis or Similar
- Rouen – Ibis Rouen Centre Rive Droite or Similar
- London – Holiday Inn Express London Wimbledon South or Similar
- Harwick – Harwick-Hoek Van Holland – Ferry Colchester Volendam
- Amsterdam – Park Plaza Amsterdam Airport or Similar
- Berlin – Mercure Berlin City West or Similar
- Prague – Hotel Expo Praga or similar
- Innsbruck – Dollinger or similar
- Zurich – Harrys Home Schweiz or similar
- Milan – IH Hotel Milano Lorenteggio or similar
- Rome – Cristoforo Colombo or similar
- Florence – Conference Florencia or similar
- Venice – Lugano or similar
Set sail for European marvels aboard the magnificent Rhapsody of the Seas and relax in the adults-only Solarium. Enjoy a dip in one of the six whirlpools, four pools or eat up a storm at one of the fine-dining restaurants onboard. Get a prime-time seat on outdoor film nights, play the high-roller at the Vegas-style Casino or enjoy one of the complimentary Broadway shows.
When you’re ready to purchase, simply select your preferred accommodation option from the Package Options section at the top of the page.
Feel right at home with this luxe room, fully equipped with comfortable bedding, an en suite bathroom, flat screen TV and air conditioning.
Ocean View Cabin:
As well as all of the benefits of the Inside Cabins, the Ocean View cabins also offer large windows overlooking the water. You’ll love laying in bed and looking out over the calm waves!
All 2020 bookings will automatically get upgraded to the Oceanview Cabin when selecting interior cabin!
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 1, 15, 29 May
- 12 June
- 10*, 24* July
- 7* August
- 4, 18 September
- *A High Season surcharge of $450 per person applies for departures on these dates
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Experience medieval villages, glacial scenery and ancient ruins, hear about enduring tales and immerse yourself in European culture over the next 31 days.
- Ascend to the second level of the Eiffel Tower for spectacular boulevard vistas, savour views from the summit of Sacre-Coeur Basilica and along the picturesque River Seine.
- Admire the cluster of Gothic cathedrals, medieval delights and historical sites in Rouen, Prague, Milan and London, including Buckingham Palace, Prague Castle and Duomo di Milano .
- Stand next to the ruins of the Berlin Wall and admire the Brandenburg Gate before paying your respects at the Holocaust Memorial.
- Get to know the Eternal City in Rome, roaming around the awe-inspiring 2,000 year old ruins of the Coliseum, before continuing to Florence and exploring the stunning canals of Venice.
- Board the luxury Rhapsody of the Seas in Venice and travel off the beaten Mediterranean path, climbing atop fortress walls in Dubrovnik and weaving through cobblestone streets in Kotor to admire glistening views of the Adriatic.
- Get ready for romance in Santorini, home to layered blue-capped white houses, volcanic scenery and the soul-stirring red sands of Oia beach.
Pack your bags for a European adventure as you board your international flight to Paris.
Bonjour Paris! Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel for check-in. In the evening, walk along cobblestoned streets filled with boulangeries and authentic bistros in the bohemian hilltop neighbourhood of Montmartre in Paris, once home iconic artists like Picasso, Matisse and Dali.
Then, savour the ivy-clad streetscapes from the summit of Sacre-Coeur basilica.
- Moulin Rouge – experience the unforgettable glamour of the Moulin Rouge, the legendary home of Parisian cabaret (EUR 130 per person).
Enjoy a guided tour around key landmarks of the city this morning. Ascend to the second level of the Eiffel Tower where spectacular views of the boulevards await, followed by a boat cruise along the River Seine.
Spend the rest of the afternoon exploring the city at your own pace, perhaps strolling through the trendy neighbourhood of Le Marais, walking the Champs-Elysees or the Jardin du Luxembourg gardens. In the evening you’ll be transported to the lively Latin Quarter to eat dinner at your leisure.
- Louvre Museum – see the iconic Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo, Virgin on the Rocks and more in the world’s largest museum (EUR 50 per person).
Today is yours to explore at your leisure, before departing for Rouen at 6pm – a city replete with soaring Gothic cathedrals, a beautifully restored medieval quarter and vibrant culture.
Stroll through the breathtaking city centre this morning before setting off to the North of France and crossing the English Channel via ferry to reach Canterbury. Topping the charts for English cathedral cities, enjoy some free time to explore the medieval centre here before continuing to London.
Throw yourself into the culture and history of London today, visiting the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and the River Thames before admiring the Tower of London’s striking White Tower and Buckingham Palace – perhaps you’ll be lucky enough to see the ‘changing of the guard’.
Later, enjoy a traditional English afternoon tea, followed by a gander through buzzing Leicester Square, China Town and Soho.
Wander through Egyptian, Greek, Roman, European and Middle Eastern history at the British Museum this morning, before leaving for Colchester, Britain’s oldest recorded town. Board a ferry in Harwich, enjoy a night onboard.
Welkom to Holland! On arrival, continue to Volendam’s quaint harbourside village, filled with rows of wooden houses and huge cheese shops. Then, it’s off to Amsterdam to see the labyrinthine canals, cathedral, Royal Palace, the flower market and Museum Quarter.
Cap off your day with a diamond cutting workshop, before transferring to Rembrandtplein near the infamous Red Light District.
Germany is calling. En route to Berlin, you’ll stop off in Hamelin, a city famous for the Brother’s Grimm story, The Pied Piper of Hamelin.
Filled with street art and rich history, Berlin has something for everybody as you’re guided on a walking tour of the city’s key historic landmarks, including the Museum Island, Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag. Pay your respects at the Holocaust Memorial and visit the Berlin Wall.
Czech into Prague today, stopping in Dresden en route. Virtually rebuilt from the ground up after the bombings in WWII, Dresden is a gorgeous city of silhouettes made up of spires, towers and domes.
Arriving in Prague in the late afternoon, you’ll be transferred to the Old Town Square.
Abundant with stunning gothic and medieval delights, discover the magic of Prague today with a guided walking tour, starting at Prague Castle to St. Nicholas Church, Charles Bridge, St. Vitus Cathedral and ending at the Astronomical Clock Tower.
Later, take in stunning panoramas with a scenic cruise of Vltava River, before enjoying the rest of the evening at your leisure.
Gain insight into the construction process and history of the iconic BMW this morning with a tour of the futuristic BMW Welt (World) in Munich, en route to Bavaria. On arrival in Innsbruck, enjoy dinner on your own in the world-famous Golden Roof area of the Old Town
- Tyrolean Folk Show – performing traditional Tryolean folk music and dance in iconic lederhosen, this show is not to be missed (EUR 40 per person).
See how Swarovski crystals achieve their lustre at the Swarovski Crystal Museum, including a magical light exhibition and tour of the stunning gardens. Then it’s off to Zurich for free time in the town centre.
Fall in love with the exceptional grandeur of Zurich, ascending to the summit of Grindelwald for stunning views of the Swiss Alps. Then, admire the glacial scenery from the world’s longest pedestrian suspension bridge, also known as the ‘footbridge over the empty.
After lunch, continue to Lucerne medieval Altstadt (Old Town) to see the 14th-century Kapellbrucke, spanning the Reuss River, the Town Hall and Clock Tower. Return to Zurich for the evening.
Visit the tiny village of Burglen – home to folklore icon William Tell. After, stroll along the lake shores to reach the small town of Morcote and Como, before crossing the border into Italy, arriving in Milan. Upon arrival, roam around Duomo Square before spending the evening at the Porta Venezia where you can enjoy dinner at your leisure.
Start your morning with the magnificent Duomo di Milano and a stroll through the Galleria Vittorio Emanuelle II, the oldest shopping mall in the world. Continue onto Pisa, travelling through the impressive art square of the Piazza Dei Miracoli onto the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa. Transfer to Rome for the evening.
Embark on a grand introduction tour of Rome – ‘The Eternal City’. Discover the Vatican City with plenty of free time to explore the breathtaking St. Peter’s Basilica and Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel (own expense). Afterwards, visit the Coliseum before transferring to Via Cavour for dinner at your leisure.
- Baroque Rome – cap off your Rome exploration with visits to Rome’s iconic fountains, squares and obelisks, including Trinidad de Los Montes, Fontana di Trevi, the Pantheon and Pizza Navona (EUR 35 per person).
- Vatican Museums (EUR 45 per person).
Tick off your Florence checklist today, beginning at Piazzale Michaelangelo along the south bank of the Arno River for divine city vistas, followed by tours with a local expert of the Duomo, the Piazza del Signoria – the hub of local life since the 13th-century – and Ponte Vecchio. Enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure, perhaps to see Michaelangelo’s breathtaking masterpiece, David.
- Tuscan Dinner – savour an extraordinary bistecca Fiorentina (Florentine steak) while being serenaded with live music (EUR 55 person).
Cross the awe-inspiring Apennine Mountains into Venice today, exploring the beautiful canals on a Vaporetto (water bus). Later, see the architectural marvels of St. Mark’s Square and Basilica before enjoying a Murano crystal blowing workshop at the Murano Glass Factory.
- Gondola Ride – cruise down the quintessential canals of Venice with a musician and singer (EUR 35 per person).
Viva la Venice! Enjoy marble palaces, lagoons and unbelievable grandeur at your own pace over the next two days. Perhaps venture to San Giorgio in Alga, an abandoned island that was once home to a radical monastery, a political prison and a secret Nazi base in WWII.
Take the opportunity to visit one of the city’s many bacari – wine bars during happy hour to sample lavish spreads of cicheti – Venetian tapas, sarde in saor – sweet and sour sardines and sip on some prosecco bubbly.
Your land expedition comes to a close today as you prepare to board your Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise. Bon voyage!
Enjoy the delights of Dubrovnik today. You could start in Old Dubrovnik, an ancient walled city filled with stunning Gothic and Renaissance architecture, before exploring The Rector’s Palace, Sponza Palace and Orlando’s Tower.
Lying at the centre of Balkan Beauty and Adriatic shores, Kotor is a medieval maze of museums, stunning churches and picturesque old-town squares. Explore at your own pace, perhaps climbing up the fortress Town Walls that envelope the city, where gorgeous views await at the top.
Take today to soak in all of the relaxation at the top deck pool. This carefree haven features high-end decor and an adults-only solarium with a glass-dome covering, so you’ll be able to retreat to tranquillity whatever the weather.
Get ready for some romance in Santorini! Perhaps spend the day admiring the mythic beauty, volcanic scenery and layered blue-capped white houses of this postcard-worthy haven, maybe exploring the island via quad bike or melting away on the red sands of Oia beach.
Home to the Olympia and the ruinous quadrangles, stadium-temples and treasuries, explore ancient Katakolon at your leisure. Surrounded by stunning Mediterranean views, you could also spend the day relaxing and unwinding beachside.
Whether you seek an adrenaline rush or total tranquillity, Rhapsody of the Seas has it all. Try rock climbing, watch a whimsical aerial show or melt away with a massage at the Vitality Spa.
Docking in Venice this morning, say addios to the Rhapsody of the Seas and Italy as you board your flight home to Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, AT = Afternoon Tea, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide
- Flights from Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth are available for an additional $200 per person
- Flights are economy class with Lufthansa, Singapore Airlines, Air France, British Airways, Swiss Air, Etihad Airways, China Southern Airlines, Austrian Airlines, Qatar Airways, Thai Airways or Finnair, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $200 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 1 person, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 56
- No discounts apply for children – full prices apply for all minors travelling with their parents
- Unaccompanied minors are not permitted
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Optional activities
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages